• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Haven't reached ragna yet, obito vs hajime next. After that don't know if we should keep doing 1 vs 1, or just start giving reasons for who ultimately wins.

We are long past doomguy, down to the haxiest guys now, we should probably just let it be a free for all now, and start giving reasons who out of the remaining list wins.

Celestial Pegasus said:
We are long past doomguy, down to the haxiest guys now, we should probably just let it be a free for all now, and start giving reasons who out of the remaining list wins.
Sorry Man I couldn't control my nostalgia

Bump, at the best part now, who wins overall? Can work our way backwards from that to determine who comes 2nd, 3rd etc.

Me personally, I don't know enough about anyone left to really comment at this point. Might be the same for some others here. I'm not sure.

You don't have to know anything about them, i don't understand why ppl don't comment on matches of ppl they don't know, this is exactly the problem with vs match ups on here, ppl keep spamming the same old characters and don't use any new ones.

All you have to do is look at the profiles of the characters and come to conclusions who you think wins, that's what the profiles are for.

@Weekly what are the limitations on that, what has he nullified? His profile says he nullifes almost all magic based attacks, which is an NLF really. Has he nullified his soul being destroyed, mind being destroyed, the source of his power being cut off?

Galio doesnt have a mind or a soul, he's an artificial construct, and the source of his power IS the magic he nullifies

Interesting, the source of his power can still get nullified though unless someone as already tried that and it didn't work, if not shizuku can just cut his stamina then.

Does petrification work on him? I am guess no, how about his durability being ignored with spatial manipulation? What about being atomized?

Celestial Pegasus said:
Haven't reached ragna yet, obito vs hajime next. After that don't know if we should keep doing 1 vs 1, or just start giving reasons for who ultimately wins.
As for this one, I want to know if the version of Obito is Tobi or Obito with Rinnegan?

@Muhammedmco I have decided to just skip that and go for who wins, can decide who comes 2nd and such afterwards.

Hajime isn't winning this anyway, shizuku and yue> this version of hajime in terms of hax.

Celestial Pegasus said:
Interesting, the source of his power can still get nullified though unless someone as already tried that and it didn't work, if not shizuku can just cut his stamina then.
Does petrification work on him? I am guess no, how about his durability being ignored with spatial manipulation? What about being atomized?
Basically how you nillify his power is to engage him in a physical battle, but he gets stronger by absorbing magic and his magic nullificaton also applies to nullifying magic defenses. And he doesnt exactly have stamina considering he isnt technically alive.

I mean...he's literally a stone statue so...And it would depend on the way those attacks are used.

Celestial Pegasus said:
@Muhammedmco I have decided to just skip that and go for who wins, can decide who comes 2nd and such afterwards.
Hajime isn't winning this anyway, shizuku and yue> this version of hajime in terms of hax.
Hey! At least you agree that Hajime would win against Obito, right?

Mind and soul manipulation not working on him is obvious due to him not possessing a mind or soul, but unless he has shown that atomization, durability negation in the form of spatial manipulation, and corrossion doesn't work on him, he isn't beating shizuku, yue, souei or hinata.

Celestial Pegasus said:
Mind and soul manipulation not working on him is obvious due to him not possessing a mind or soul, but unless he has shown that atomization, durability negation in the form of spatial manipulation, and corrossion doesn't work on him, he isn't beating shizuku, yue, souei or hinata.
But he did beat them as far as memory serves. Also even if he didn't fight them, He is vastly superior to all of them, considering the fact that he is the strongest character in the entire series.

I can see Hajime winning this one.

@Week Both shizuku and yue can cut through space ignoring durability, hinata's disintegration destroy her opponent on an atomic and spiritual level. Souei has corrosive breath which corrodes whatever it touches.

@Muhammedmco Yes i agree hajime>obito he is too versatile and smart for obito he would figure out his weakness and counter it with his numerous weaposn.

As for hajime being the strongest, he isn't really him and yue are about even, this version of hajime is also equal to yue, but he doesn't have much hax besides intangibility, poisons, paralysis, he never used soul manipulation in this version either if memory serves me right, he has the ability, but never used it.

Celestial Pegasus said:
Well, considering the fact that Hajime is the strongest character in the entire series, I can see that he can beat the four girls easily.

Anyway, for Hajime vs Obito, Hajime takes this one.

Now moving on to who would face Galio.

Oh. And you have to write that Obito is dead.

@Muhammedmco As i already said hajime is strong but yue is equal to him, they have always been equal. This version of hajime did stalemate yue but that wan't a serious fight as far as i remember plus yue didn't use her spatial hax or engrave destruction, hajime has resistance to petrification and stuff like that so only those 2 abilities would work on him, and the divine flame as well, plus yue has regen.

Hajime though might be a little stronger in terms of dc and speed, but yue is more hax. As for him being above shizuku, no, this is shizuku from the after stories who has 1000 swords which can cut through space, souls, gravity, her opponents power, and in terms of dc and speed, she is far above the version of hajime being used here, of course after stories hajime>after stories shizuku, but not this version of hajime, he isn't beating yue or shizuku.

Anyway obito is dead.

Hajime can overpower Yue, Shizuku, and Hinata. I'm not sure about Souei, but Hajime is very OP if we're comparing him to all of them. Yue might stand longer via her Regenerationn, but Hajime is more powerful and skilled. Galio has his advantage against Hajime since he is strong against magic users.

So Galio overall takes this here. Probably Yue would last and she can overpower Galio via her own regen which makes her last longer.

This fight would end up having Obito, Hajime, Shizuku, Hinata, and Souei eliminated. Which would end with Galio and Yue.

So it's Galio vs Yue. Let's begin.

EDIT: On second thought, Souei can stand against Yue with his Corrosion, While Hajime can lose against Shizuku and Yue, Souei can outright one-shot them via his corrosion and mind destruction threads.

So i'm changing my thoughts about this, Then it's Galio vs Souei.

Hmm...Im actually not sure if spatial manipulation would work seeing as Galio was build to nullify the power of World Runes, which can warp reality even when used accidentally...As for Hinata, the description of the attack seems similar to Lux's just with the added bonus of desintegrating what it hits, so im fairly certain the attack would fizzle out before it made contact and did any damage. Corrosion miiiiight work...? There's a lot of characters in LoL who use acid-based attacks that Galio can resist on top of Galio being absolutely massive and having both forcefields and flight.

Plus, Galio has abilities that make it so the enemy can only use basic punches/kicks/standard weapon attacks for a short period of time.

Also i just realized i never added magic absorption to Galio's rofile.

@Muhammedmco I literally just explained why hajime isn't beating yue and you're still on about it. Hajime isn't overpower yue i just explained that, he has no answer to his durability being ignored, or fatal wounds he suffered in the past being reproduced. Yes after stories hajime is stupidly op, but that isn't the version being used here.

As i already explain as well, hajime is no way in hell beating shizuku either.

Galio is ability is an NLF, as i have yet to see proof of him nullifying being atomized, corroded or durability ignored.

I can see the deaths are as follows:

Hajime.

Shizuku.

Hinata.

Yue.

Then it will settle on Galio vs Souei.

And i can say that Souei is more haxed than Galio. But hey, does Galio has resistance to mind manipulation? If not, then it's a win for Souei. If not, then Souei still win via Corrosion.

@Celestial I just explained it

@Muhammedmco Galio doesnt have a brain, he can fly, and he can create forcefields

@Weekly Warping reality is different from cutting through space, that would just mean galio can nullify reality warping not spatial manipulation

Acid isn't like being corroded either so that will work as well.

Depends on the opponents who he has prevented from using their abilities if he can restrict them to basic attacks, if he has never used it on opponents like these, it's an NLF to say he can.

Okay, so the deaths so far are Hajime, Shizuku, Hinata, and Yue respectively.

The next battle is Galio vs Souei.

And i would say that Souei wins via Corrosion.

Shizuku, hinata, and yue aren't dead, still haven't seen proof galio can deal with them.

Also other opponents are here as well like frisk, yoda and ragna.

Celestial Pegasus said:
Shizuku, hinata, and yue aren't dead, still haven't seen proof galio can deal with them.
Also other opponents are here as well like frisk, yoda and ragna.
But we haven't came to them yet. Who do u think, out of Shizuku, Hinata, and Yue should we start a battle with?

How about we begin with Yue vs Souei?

@Celestial He can restrict any of these characters to just being able to use basic attacks.

I see what you mean by the reality warping/spatial thing though.

And ya gotta remember Galio can fly and create forcefields as well.

@Muhammedmco Sure we can do yue vs souei.

@Weekly Any of those characters have the abilties i have been describing? If not then it's an NLF to say he can restrict the guys here. Yue can fly and create forcefields as well.

Okay. If one would have my opinion, Yue's regen is Low-High, meaning that she can regenerate from being reduced to a pool of her blood, right?

Souei can take her down via his corrosion since you would need High regen in order to bypass his corrosion ability.

And even without his Corrosion, Souei can kill her by his threads, through overloading her brain with intense pleasure and/or pain.

This one goes to Souei, i guess.

@Celestial Bard and Kassadin have spatial manipulation, Vel'Koz can deconstruct and desintegrate matter, Zilean and Ekko have time manipulation, Amumu can cause things to rot just by touching them. There's also a ton of other hax that other characters in LoL have that you didnt mention others having that i can list as well if you'd like.

WeeklyBattles said:
@Celestial Bard and Kassadin have spatial manipulation, Vel'Koz can deconstruct and desintegrate matter, Zilean and Ekko have time manipulation, Amumu can cause things to rot just by touching them. There's also a ton of other hax that other characters in LoL have that you didnt mention others having that i can list as well if you'd like.
Okay. What do you say about Yue vs Souei?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back