• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

7-B Brackets Round 6

Baseline confirmed? Oof. Astro loses then, I can probably see Sportacus getting past his defenses faster than Astroboy ever possibly wears him down through a 6x gap.

Mmm, I guess there's no use, only way to defeat him is by sending him to outer space (assuming is in character, and yet pretty difficult).

I can see Sportacus winning as well via higher AP/durability, though it would be a battle of attrition as Astro has stamina on his side.

Sportacus wins nonetheless.

can we say it's not a stomp so sportacus gets a wi

Astroboy can still likely try and send him to space. That's a wincon

Redid Astro's calc in the comments, got Low 7-B to very nearly baseline 7-B.

Currently, Memeacus holds a HUGE AP advantage. However, Astroboy still does have mobility advantage (even with vehicles he's outmaneuvering) and forcefields. He also has range.

Assuming we take him as 7-B baseline vs Sportacus' 38 Megatons, just over 6.0x discrepancy.

With that in mind... I honestly still do vote Astro Boy despite wanting to vote Lazy Town for memes. Sportacus really doesn't have an answer for range abuse + forcefields. The only way for him to close gap is to use flying vehicles which has the aforementioned weaknesses.

So count me for Astro (sadly).

Also nah, this isn't a stomp. No worries folks.

Mr. Bambu said:
Redid Astro's calc in the comments, got Low 7-B to very nearly baseline 7-B.

Currently, Memeacus holds a HUGE AP advantage. However, Astroboy still does have mobility advantage (even with vehicles he's outmaneuvering) and forcefields. He also has range.

Assuming we take him as 7-B baseline vs Sportacus' 38 Megatons, just over 6.0x discrepancy.

With that in mind... I honestly still do vote Astro Boy despite wanting to vote Lazy Town for memes. Sportacus really doesn't have an answer for range abuse + forcefields. The only way for him to close gap is to use flying vehicles which has the aforementioned weaknesses.

So count me for Astro (sadly).
Only Astro can't hurt him. Robbie was completely unharmed by the 38 Megatons abd Sport hurt him fine.

...I would point out that you're talking about AP and not durability but we do generally scale them (even though in a case like Lazytown it doesn't make sense considering there's nobody really comparable that would justify it).

In that case yeah Sportacus FRA.

Assuming this isn't a stomp then.

I mean like I said Astroboy does have a win condition, so...I dunno. It'd be difficult for him but he could possibly take Sportacus into the space

I should admit that the comic relief that literally anyone can have that much makes it seems weird; but too meh to discuss about it, if its an stomp then I'll switch to the sport guy.

Mr. Bambu said:
...I would point out that you're talking about AP and not durability but we do generally scale them (even though in a case like Lazytown it doesn't make sense considering there's nobody really comparable that would justify it).

In that case yeah Sportacus FRA.

Assuming this isn't a stomp then.
I mean, Robbie survived 38 megatons and Sport hurt him. Makes perfect sense to me.

Probably not a stomp, but Sport definitely low-diffs FRA.

Sportacus has a 5.42x advantage, which isn't nearly enough to one-shot/not take damage from Astro Boi.

That said it's sizable enough for him to low-diff this.

Dargoo Faust said:
Sportacus has a 5.42x advantage, which isn't nearly enough to one-shot/not take damage from Astro Boi.
That said it's sizable enough for him to low-diff this.
little bit more than 6x there chief

No to Teon's comment. How can Sportacus take Astro to the moon?

Astro can force Sportacus to the space where he'd probably just get suffocated or something

Guys, a 5-6x AP difference doesn't make you immune to your opponent's attacks.

Sportacus - 7 (Rot, Litentric, Wright, Bambu, Azoth, Fate, Jacky)

Astro - 3 (DontTalk, Anton, Eficiente)

I believe it's grace.

Dargoo Faust said:
The issue is that apparently someone no sell to 38 megatons, and Sportacus is vastly stronger than this guy. I have my doubts (like Robbie damaging him by falling from trees), but at the time there's no a chance to beat Sportacus via AP.

Antoniofer said:
Dargoo Faust said:
The issue is that apparently someone no sell to 38 megatons
Sportacus doesn't no-sell 38 megatons, he can just harm Robbie, who has that durability.

That sport dude is unhurt by 7-B attacks is debatable, given that a lone high end doesn't promise it always being that way in fiction.

However, even if we assume that, I still can see Astro Boy winning. Sport Dude wouldn't one or two shot with his fighting style and will not be given many chances. I'm sceptical on his scooter being hard to destroy and even if he uses it I don't think it enables him to have an air battle. (He has to pedal when using it and needs to use hand to hand combat to fight, so...)

If it comes down to it Astro Boy can probably wins this just due to having limitless stamina.

Back