• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dargoo_Faust

Blue Doggo Enthusiast
VS Battles
Retired
3cd904f92b6b51843ddf5975d26b6126
Eighth round of the 7-B Brackets begins! Winner of the last round was Astro Boy.

Current Standings (A "-1" indicates a fighter was disqualified for whatever reasons)

The combatants for this round are Godzilla (Heisei), nominated by Kiryu2012, and Razor Quee, submitted by The real cal howard.

Base (Heisei I) is used. Speed is equalized, battle takes place outside of this temple.

Godzilla scales to 7.07 Megatons, which for some reason isn't calced, Razor Queen scales to 31.84 Megatons.

Godzilla (Heisei) -

Razor Quee -

Incon -

D6b0ac8a-73bb-4c5e-9bd6-e55e36fbd0a1
Razor

> Which for some reason isn't calc'd

I'M ON IT BOSS

Was never claced but was agreed upon that the Armegeddon Machine's laser is City level through one shotting a city. Plus, it would have destroyed the larger city of NewHaven if Knack didn't stop it.

So Knack's kinda baseline.

Edit: Nevermind, Bambu's got this.

Still calcing it, though I agree if it has lore stuff about it destroying a larger city even if the calc is low we can assume baseline

Meanwhile Razor Queen turns around and its tail turns 31 megaton characters into hamburger meat.

...I'm not kidding.

31.84 Megatons vs. Baseline 7-B due to no calcs, which is...6.3 Megatons.

Oof, 5X advantage right off the bat for Razor Queen.

Oof. That's gotta hurt. Anyway, as I said.

Starter Pack said:
31.84 Megatons vs. Baseline 7-B due to no calcs, which is...6.3 Megatons.
Oof, 5X advantage right off the bat for Razor Queen.
disregard the no calcs thing

It was kinda obvious that it wasn't going to yield 7-B, a radius of 6.515 km is needed for that (that wasn't a big city), 4.5 km if is ground level.

Mr. Bambu said:
I don't think we need to replace Knack. We just need to hold him to baseline City level since he has a bigger lore feat of a bigger city getting busted.
True. but I do think he should be changed to At Least Town Level+, Likely City Level

As much as I would like new submissions, remember that there were plenty of submissions I couldn't take in as it was when I posted the the bracket.

I'll replace Knack with whoever was next in the Queue.

It could be me, but I would argue if the laser actually scale to Knack (at least the cinematic ave me that impression).

Antoniofer said:
It could be me, but I would argue if the laser actually scale to Knack (at least the cinematic ave me that impression).
The aritfact that powers the entire machine and is the primary source of the laser's energy was later turned into the final boss that Knack has to fight.

Plus, Knack crushed the artifact in his hands after the boss fight ended.

Godzilla (Heisei) was next on the queue and has replaced Knack.

If for whatever reasons Heisei Godzilla gets disqualified I'll just move Razor Queen up and post the next round.

So yeah, Godzilla is just about as screwed as Knack was in terms of AP, although Mid Regen helps here.

True, although IDK if Heisei Godzilla's radiation functions like regular radiation does.

Suffice to say every hit from Razor Queen would deal significant damage to the giant lizard.

Ah, so Radiation wouldn't do much.

Can Razor Queen get past the regen even with the AP Advantage?

Back