• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
But, there is no argument for prove the qualitative superiority here. This superiority may not be qualitative.
Wow then feel free to explain what is Qualitative Superiority according to you ?

So
  • Characters Passive Existence Erasing the Lower World is not Qualitative Superiority?
  • Character not being able to measure the reality of Lower World because of the World reality being Below the numerical values they know is not Qualitative Superiority?
  • Characters Statements for just trying to entering the Lower world may get the World destroyed is not Qualitative Superiority?
  • Characters Statements for Differences is between Dimensions is not Qualitative Superiority?
  • Comparing Lower Worlds being Almost non existent from POV of another characters is not Qualitative Superiority?
  • So Going Beyond the set of reality of the world is not Qualitative Superiority?

Yeah feel free to show me an anti feats why it's not Qualified to be higher dimensionality and Explain how much of an difference of Qualitative Superiority you need to prove higher dimensionality without R > F
It could be a metaphysical superiority or something else...
you are contradicting with your own words.

Last edited:
The fire dew in Bubble World is so small that it is trivial to calculate and even expressed as impossible. Fire Dew is the Reality of the World. In the silver sea, enter the layer where the world must turn into a silver bubbles, otherwise the world will be destroyed.

I think Op is enough for Silver Bubbles to be infinitely superior to Bubbles. There are multiple bindings for this. Yes, simply being infinitely superior is not enough for R>F transcendence, but for qualitative superiority the passing of the real set of the world is supported by a situation and the depiction of higher dimensional objects appropriately in the verse. I see no reason to reject the OP.

Vay o zaman size göre Niteliksel Üstünlüğün ne olduğunu açıklamakta özgürsünüz mü?

Bu yüzden
  • Karakterlerin Pasif Varoluşu Alt Dünyayı Silmek Niteliksel Üstünlük Değil mi?
  • Karakterin Dünya realitesinin bildiği sayısal değerlerin altında olması nedeniyle Aşağı Dünya realitesini ölçememesi Niteliksel Üstünlük değil midir?
  • Karakterlerin Açıklamaları sadece Alt dünyaya girmeye çalışmak için Dünya'nın yok olmasına neden olabilir Niteliksel Üstünlük değil mi?
  • Karakterlerin Açıklamaları Boyutlar Arasında Fark Olduğundan Niteliksel Üstünlük Değil mi?
  • Alt Dünyaların Neredeyse Yok Olmasını Başka Bir Karakterin Bakış Açısından Karşılaştırmak Niteliksel Üstünlük Değil mi?
  • Öyleyse dünyanın gerçeklik setinin Ötesine Geçmek Niteliksel Üstünlük değil midir?

Evet, bana neden daha yüksek boyutsallık Kalifiye olmadığını göstermekten çekinmeyin ve R > F olmadan daha yüksek boyutluluğu kanıtlamak için Niteliksel Üstünlük farkının ne kadarına ihtiyacınız olduğunu açıklayın.

kendi sözlerinle çelişiyorsun.
What you don't want to understand is that they didn't give anything on their own. As far as I know, these expressions are supported by the word "transcendence" in the wiki and are increasing that way.

• "Characters Passive Existence Erasing the Lower World is not Qualitative Superiority?"
  • "Characters Statements for just trying to entering the Lower world may get the World destroyed is not Qualitative Superiority?"
  • "Characters Statements for Differences is between Dimensions is not Qualitative Superiority?"

As I said still lack of arguments for qualitative superiority. We cannot always treat them as qualitative superiority. Many characters on the wiki would be tier 1 if we treated it like this. Also, crushing a character or layer with your presence is not a valid reason for qualitative superiority.

Peh, likewise, what kind of betwen dimension superiority ?should be explained. As I said, there is an superiority, but there may be a metaphysical superiority. "Higher existence" still does not give you a qualitative superiority. Higher existence can be said for higher realms conceptually, physically or metaphysically. (Also your arguments are still R>F based.)

And I still haven't seen any scans that support "infinite small view" because it doesn't exist. You still continue with the "trust me" policy. Just because it's incalculably superior or crushed by "existence" doesn't mean it sees it infinitely small. Even if it seems infinitely small, it is often not enough.

will be an absurd example; For a planet, the infinite space it is in is inaccessible and incalculable, it also sees infinitely small. But that doesn't mean that "space" is higher dimensional or qualitatively superior.

Also , being physically , metaphysically or conceptually superior may seem "incalculable " or "trivial" . There are already examples of this .

The fire dew in Bubble World is so small that it is trivial to calculate and even expressed as impossible. Fire Dew is the Reality of the World. In the silver sea, enter the layer where the world must turn into a silver bubbles, otherwise the world will be destroyed.

I think Op is enough for Silver Bubbles to be infinitely superior to Bubbles. There are multiple bindings for this. Yes, simply being infinitely superior is not enough for R>F transcendence, but for qualitative superiority the passing of the real set of the world is supported by a situation and the depiction of higher dimensional objects appropriately in the verse. I see no reason to reject the OP.
Generally not enough. As I said, conceptual, metaphysical or physical superiority can be found. I also didn't see any scans for the phrase "seeing the reality of the world in the infinitely small". Even so, it's not enough for me. Of course, it all depends on how much my thoughts are taken into account.

". . .thou and I are separated by a dimension of power" sounds exactly like flowery language, rather than him literally referring to any sort of dimensional difference.
Rather than fancy language, the difference between their strengths is mentioned, there is no qualitative superiority.

Generally not enough. As I said, conceptual, metaphysical or physical superiority can be found. I also didn't see any scans for the phrase "seeing the reality of the world in the infinitely small". Even so, it's not enough for me. Of course, it all depends on how much my thoughts are taken into account.
In the Silver Bubbles reality, the Silver Bubbles reality must exist infinitely above in order for the Bubbles reality to be so small that it is impossible to measure. ? Just like a 2-dimensional object cannot be measured in our 3-dimensional reality.

Diğer noktaları görmezden gelmenin güzel bir yolu.
all arguments going to the same point.
Niteliksel Üstünlük* R > F değil. R> F farkı varlığına dayalı olarak savunulmuştur.
qualitative advantage or R>F. Both are different statements with the same meaning, and if one has no evidence, it applies to the other. And as I said before, it can be power, concetpstual, metaphysical or physical superiority. These arguments should be supported by the statement"transcendence".

In the Silver Bubbles reality, the Silver Bubbles reality must exist infinitely above in order for the Bubbles reality to be so small that it is impossible to measure. ? Just like a 2-dimensional object cannot be measured in our 3-dimensional reality.
Small or infinitely large vision statements are not used. Only statements such as "incalculable, illogical and impossible" are used. Again, it would not be correct to say that this is a dimensional superiority. It can be a metaphysical, conceptual, spiritual, or physical superiority. Just as man cannot perceive what is called the "soul". This kind of superiority cannot be calculated and may be sufficient for infinitely small (metaphysical, physical superiority, etc...) but not sufficient for qualitative superiority.

Look, I'm not saying it's wrong, I'm saying "inadequate", there is no concrete proof that this superiority is qualitative. I'm just saying that this is a probabilistic interpretation. And it would be wrong to claim that it is merely "qualitative superiority" among these possibilities.

my brother in christ R>F and qualitative superiority are different things. one is an example and the other one is a whole
GRFWDCG2FFWDC
No, they both mean the same thing.

I wouldn't comment if I knew I'd be lynched this much. "Fanboys" are everywhere. :)

No, they both mean the same thing.:)
are you like in denial or something?

Another typical example is reality-fiction differences. Those are cases like viewing a plane of reality as mere fiction, like for example writing on a sheet of paper or a dream. They are assumed to imply superiority of a similar scale.
Of course, the same levels of superiority can also be reached via sufficiently explicit quantitative statements, such as when cardinalities above countably infinite get involved in a manner that implies a corresponding difference in power/size.

and if one has no evidence, it applies to the other.
Uh, no?
And as I said before, it can be power, concetpstual, metaphysical or physical superiority. These arguments should be supported by the statement"transcendence".
I don't think it needs to be supported by "transcendence". What has already been said in the OP and what EldemadeDityjon and others have pointed out seems to be exactly qualitative superiority.

Anyway, I guess I don't see any reason not to agree anymore.

are you like in denial or something?

Another typical example is reality-fiction differences. Those are cases like viewing a plane of reality as mere fiction, like for example writing on a sheet of paper or a dream. They are assumed to imply superiority of a similar scale.
Of course, the same levels of superiority can also be reached via sufficiently explicit quantitative statements, such as when cardinalities above countably infinite get involved in a manner that implies a corresponding difference in power/size.
In the Layering System FAQ page, qualitative superiority and R>F are different examples that mean the same thing. Also, the situation here is not "writing on paper" or "the number 2 is a sub set of the number 3". There is only superiority here. But, there are many possibilities for this superiority, and it would be wrong to say "qualitative superiority" among these possibilities.

make a CRT about if if you want it to be changed that badly bro
So there is no need for revision , it would be a mistake to consider a single possibility for an expression that has many meanings . Many characters did not become tier 1 because of this

Actually yes (these statements are chained together). If a piece of the chain breaks, the chain becomes useless.
I don't think it needs to be supported by "transcendence". What has already been said in the OP and what EldemadeDityjon and others have pointed out seems to be exactly qualitative superiority.

Anyway, I guess I don't see any reason not to agree anymore.
We have many possibilities and it would be wrong to consider only one possibility without any proof . The phrase that will prove this is "transcendence".

Last edited:
Literally no. If you read what I wrote, you will understand what I mean. Many verses were rejected in this way.
Show me the verses. View reality as tiny dot is already show qualitative superiority, because reality is just infinitesimall thing, and then we have something that reality compare to it just like nonexistence, it is even more less or more meaningless than just tiny dot

Actually yes (these statements are chained together). If a piece of the chain breaks, the chain becomes useless.
You still didn't answered what is Qualitative Superiority according to you
We have many possibilities and it would be wrong to consider only one possibility without any proof . The phrase that will prove this is "transcendence".
We already have Statement for Layers differences being on higher dimensional level but Bubble World existence being insignificant enough to not to compare to Silver Bubbles is more than enough proof for Higher dimensionality for Silver Bubbles.
No magic was used. It was just plain speed.
"Hmm. I thought I was just a little out of shape." "In this small world, which exists deeper than your small world, the power of everything is in another dimension. Strength, speed, toughness, magic power, everything. Even the resistance of a grain of air would be a weight to you. If you unleash your shallow, world-destroying magic, you will not be able to destroy a single ship here."
Balzarondo said admonishingly.
This is just Difference Between 2 Layers Where you can measure the fire dew of both Layer 1 Silver bubble World and Layer 2 Silver Bubble World but Bubble World existence is insignificant enough to not to compare or measure it.

Bubble World the same level as Non Existent. At the very least it's insignificant enough.

Last edited:
Bana ayetleri göster. Gerçeği küçücük nokta olarak görün zaten niteliksel üstünlük gösteriyor, çünkü gerçeklik sadece sonsuz küçük bir şey ve sonra gerçekliğin onunla karşılaştırdığı bir şeye sahibiz, tıpkı yokluk gibi, küçücük noktadan bile daha az veya daha anlamsız
This is not the subject, but to give example; God of War, Bayonetta, Doom, etc...

Last edited:
You still didn't answered what is Qualitative Superiority according to you
Qualitative superiority; seeing infinitely small, being undefined, being subset and Must supported by statement"transcendence".
We already have Statement for Layers differences being on higher dimensional level but Bubble World existence being insignificant enough to not to compare to Silver Bubbles is more than enough proof for Higher dimensionality for Silver Bubbles.

This is just Difference Between 2 Layers Where you can measure the fire dew of both Layer 1 Silver bubble World and Layer 2 Silver Bubble World but Bubble World existence is insignificant enough to not to compare or measure it.

Bubble World the same level as Non Existent. At the very least it's insignificant enough.
If this wiki is extremely meticulous about its scales, it should apply the same rigor here. You also did not provide any evidence or argument for "transcendence". You have done nothing but say that for qualitative superiority it is sufficient to be "incalculable and insignificant for reality". You still adhere to the "trust me" policy. This wiki accepts tangible evidence that, as far as I know, is absolutely sure of its correctness.

This is not the subject, but to give example; God of War, Bayonetta, Doom, etc...
Bayonetta, doom? Where the "view reality as nonexistence"?

God of war? You say god of war???? Bruh.... If other verse maybe i can wrong about this context but god of war???
Where you found view reality as nonexistence in god of war?? I bet you cant found that

Show me the verses. View reality as tiny dot is already show qualitative superiority, because reality is just infinitesimall thing, and then we have something that reality compare to it just like nonexistence, it is even more less or more meaningless than just tiny dot
A small dot in the middle of the paper. Or a planet appearing as a point in an infinite "space" will not give you a qualitative superiority. This superiority must be statement qualitatively or supported by “transcendence”.

Bayonetta, doom? Where the "view reality as nonexistence"?

God of war? You say god of war???? Bruh.... If other verse maybe i can wrong about this context but god of war???
Where you found view reality as nonexistence in god of war?? I bet you cant found that
Yggdrasil sees the 9 realm as an infinitely small fragment, the tiny dewdrops flowing from its branches give life to the 9 realm's reality/being and are insignificant to yggdrasil. At the same time, each branch of the tree transcends space-time and the existence of the 9 realms. There are "transcendence" and many statements, but these were not found enough. So ,more statement will be needed on this for silver bubbles.(Of course there are many more verses like this.)

A small dot in the middle of the paper. Or a planet appearing as a point in an infinite "space" will not give you a qualitative superiority. This superiority must be statement qualitatively or supported by “transcendence”.
Who say paper and planet? I say reality

Yggdrasil sees the 9 realm as an infinitely small fragment, the tiny dewdrops flowing from its branches give life to the 9 realm's reality/being and are insignificant to yggdrasil. At the same time, each branch of the tree transcends space-time and the existence of the 9 realms. There are "transcendence" and many statements, but these were not found enough. So ,more statement will be needed on this for silver bubbles.
Yeah where the view reality as nonexistence part??

Yeah where the view reality as nonexistence part??
Seeing reality as nothing was never an statement for silver bubbles(in the verse). It's still not enough. Also, if it's enough to "make the truth infinitely smaller" and "incalculable", then yggdrasil qualifies for tier 1 (transcendence statements are also available). But, this is not enough. The same goes for silver bubbles.

Seeing reality as nothing was never an statement for silver bubbles(in the verse).
Hah?????????????????????????????????? Bruh?????????????????????????? Are you even read the OP????

And i say where the part "view reality as nonexistence". Because i say that above and you say no, you also say many verse get reject because that reason, so where the verses??
And where yggdrasil's statement about that??
I happy this thread become alive

Well if you view the reality just as nonexistence is mean you in higher level of reality
If you cannot prove that, just shut up

Seeing reality as nothing was never an statement for silver bubbles(in the verse). It's still not enough. Also, if it's enough to "make the truth infinitely smaller" and "incalculable", then yggdrasil qualifies for tier 1 (transcendence statements are also available). But, this is not enough. The same goes for silver bubbles.
On this wiki the statements of transcendence are the ones which are not to be taken seriously without context and aren't needed at all for tier 1 upgrades. The main thing here is that compared to silver bubbles normal bubbles are nonexistant which is a form of qualitative superiorty.

On this wiki the statements of transcendence are the ones which are not to be taken seriously without context and aren't needed at all for tier 1 upgrades. The main thing here is that compared to silver bubbles normal bubbles are nonexistant which is a form of qualitative superiorty.
He say silver bubble view bubble as nonexistence is not statement for silver bubble. I doubt he read the OP

He say silver bubble view bubble as nonexistence is not statement for silver bubble. I doubt he read the OP
When did giving scale with assumptions begin? XD
does not mean anything by itself, but if it is supported by the phrase "transcendence", the permanence of the arguments increases
Lmao such statement is likely the weakest form of a supporting evidence, let alone being the main and necessary point for a tier 1 upgrade.
I say it again, "transcendence", like any statement, is insufficient, but it's a powerful argument if supported.

Hah?????????????????????????????????? Bruh?????????????????????????? Are you even read the OP????

And i say where the part "view reality as nonexistence". Because i say that above and you say no, you also say many verse get reject because that reason, so where the verses??
And where yggdrasil's statement about that??

If you cannot prove that, just shut up
I am not saying the above. Is this expression in the verse? I ask him Do not use the expressions not mentioned in the verse as a hypothesis here. Being "incalculable and inaccessible", or seeing it as infinitely small, does not mean seeing reality as non-existent. Additional statement required.

When did giving scale with assumptions begin? XD

does not mean anything by itself, but if it is supported by the phrase "transcendence", the permanence of the arguments increases

I say it again, "transcendence", like any statement, is insufficient, but it's a powerful argument if supported.
Transcendece statement is literally never main evidence for tier 1. It's support evidence at best. What you need to prove to get tier 1 is qualitative superirity which we have here via nonexistance existance relationship which is later supported via fire dew of a bubble world being insignificent compared to silver bubble which means reality itself of bubble world is insignificent to silver bubbles.

If this wiki is extremely meticulous about its scales, it should apply the same rigor here. You also did not provide any evidence or argument for "transcendence". You have done nothing but say that for qualitative superiority it is sufficient to be "incalculable and insignificant for reality". You still adhere to the "trust me" policy. This wiki accepts tangible evidence that, as far as I know, is absolutely sure of its correctness.
Appealing to ignorance aren't we
here-wego-again-again.gif

Try again

Upper Limits of World is already Fixxed as we know
"Each divine domain is a microcosm of the world. Just as the upper limit of the source of the world is fixed, so is the amount of fire dew in Da Ku Kadate, and the number of flowers in this divine domain."
It's been Clearly Mentioned Eques and Anos Powers were Seperated by dimensional difference and To back it up multiple times it's been stated as The power exceeded the Upper Limit of the Order/World which should be impossible to perform in same dimensionality.
"The gears of the upper limits begin to turn. The limits are raised by the gears, and thou and I are separated by a dimension of power."
 Eques tries to crush me with a force that seems to exceed the upper limits of order.
 In the world of the past, there must have been a nonconformist who had demonstrated a physical strength that exceeded the limits of order.

He wants to show off the fact that he has slaughtered even them and turned them into a cog in the wheel of order.
 But this left hand did not move an inch.
"What's the matter? Is that the extent of your power beyond the upper limits of the world?"

Transcendece statement is literally never main evidence for tier 1. It's support evidence at best. What you need to prove to get tier 1 is qualitative superirity which we have here via nonexistance existance relationship which is later supported via fire dew of a bubble world being insignificent compared to silver bubble which means reality itself of bubble world is insignificent to silver bubbles.
I have already argued that if there is supporting evidence, it is a strong statement and a complete lack of statement here.

I have already argued that if there is supporting evidence, it is a strong statement and a complete lack of statement here.
I see that you are a new account so i guess you don't know the standards here, but like we all said so far statement of transcendence is NOT needed or mendatory. We have enough context here so someone should call some stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back