• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I will remain neutral for now, but I have no idea what my opinion will be after reading the following comments.

For the last time R > F is not necessary to scale.

"In a way yes." But, it is not sufficient for R>F alone. Just like the words "transcendence" don't mean anything on their own.

The only serious question would be.... Which would be the difference between bubbles and silver bubbles?
You mean Bubble Worlds and Silver Bubbles?

The only real difference between them is that Bubble Worlds have an insignificant amount of Fire Dew compared to Silver Bubbles and they can't perceive outside their Bubble, unlike Silver Bubbles.

The only real difference between them is that Bubble Worlds have an insignificant amount of Fire Dew compared to Silver Bubbles and they can't perceive outside their Bubble, unlike Silver Bubbles.
Yes, isn't it? But I'm talking about a difference in tiers used here, for example infinite higher than baseline, or above baseline by X amount or another dimension or the likes.

The only serious question would be.... Which would be the difference between bubbles and silver bubbles?
You know Layers are already compared to dimensional difference and we stopped arguing with that because of no direct statement for higher dimensionality.

But Bubble world and Silver Bubbles has shown even more difference & enough of evidence to Claim dimensional difference.

Eques half a$$ed unevolved Existence Itself stated to destroy the world with his presence
"If you don't suppress the magic, the world will be destroyed. It's the same for me."

Here it's been constantly stated sAnos that Eques power exceeded the Upper Limit of the Order
"The gears of the upper limits begin to turn. The limits are raised by the gears, and thou and I are separated by a dimension of power."
 Eques tries to crush me with a force that seems to exceed the upper limits of order.
 In the world of the past, there must have been a nonconformist who had demonstrated a physical strength that exceeded the limits of order.

He wants to show off the fact that he has slaughtered even them and turned them into a cog in the wheel of order.
 But this left hand did not move an inch.
"What's the matter? Is that the extent of your power beyond the upper limits of the world?"

Upper Limits of World is already Fixxed as we know
"Each divine domain is a microcosm of the world. Just as the upper limit of the source of the world is fixed, so is the amount of fire dew in Da Ku Kadate, and the number of flowers in this divine domain."

Last edited:
If Silver Bubbles infinitely transcend Bubble Worlds, then any object from a Silver Bubble should be more durable than an entire Bubble World. However, that isn't the case as Anos burned the skull of the Lord God (of Deep World Balandias/Silver Bubble) King Tiger Maytilen to ashes with Jio Graze, a country-level spell in the Militia World (Bubble World).

If you need scans for this, ask.

If Silver Bubbles infinitely transcend Bubble Worlds, then any object from a Silver Bubble should be more durable than an entire Bubble World. However, that isn't the case as Anos burned the skull of the Lord God (of Deep World Balandias/Silver Bubble) King Tiger Maytilen to ashes with Jio Graze, a country-level spell in the Militia World (Bubble World).

Militia World is an Evolved Silver bubble and is in layer 1 and Anos can deepen his magic

"In a way yes." But, it is not sufficient for R>F alone. Just like the words "transcendence" don't mean anything on their own.
Dude for the love of God stop with R > F bullshit. Like I already explained it's not all that.

Also for the love of God just stop bringing layers arguments

Above thing applies to you also don't bring Layers differences here.

-The problem is that silver bubbles don't transcendens worlds forever and are not infinitely small for them. Silver bubbles cannot be "calculated" with respect to silver worlds. However, this can have many meanings. It is also not enough to be infinitely large.

Dude for the love of God stop with R > F bullshit. Like I already explained it's not all that.

Above thing applies to you also don't bring Layers differences here.
I wasn't talking about the layer difference, I was talking about the difference between a Silver Bubble and a Bubble World. By the time Anos burned Maytilen's skull to ashes, the Militia World didn't have any more Fire Dew than a regular Bubble World.

-The problem is that silver bubbles don't transcendens worlds forever and are not infinitely small for them. Silver bubbles cannot be "calculated" with respect to silver worlds. However, this can have many meanings. It is also not enough to be infinitely large.
I know you don't get how qualitative Superiority Works but let me clarify.

"Each divine domain is a microcosm of the world. Just as the upper limit of the source of the world is fixed, so is the amount of fire dew in Da Ku Kadate, and the number of flowers in this divine domain."
It's been Clearly Mentioned Eques and Anos Powers were Seperated by dimensional difference and To back it up multiple times it's been stated as The power exceeded the Upper Limit of the Order/World which should be impossible to perform in same dimensionality.
"The gears of the upper limits begin to turn. The limits are raised by the gears, and thou and I are separated by a dimension of power."
 Eques tries to crush me with a force that seems to exceed the upper limits of order.
 In the world of the past, there must have been a nonconformist who had demonstrated a physical strength that exceeded the limits of order.

He wants to show off the fact that he has slaughtered even them and turned them into a cog in the wheel of order.
 But this left hand did not move an inch.
"What's the matter? Is that the extent of your power beyond the upper limits of the world?"

Dude, that's the only argument you offer. I can't see any other arguments.

In short,you say there is an "incalculable and insignificant" difference between silver bubbles and bubble worlds, and you try to connect it with R>F. But insufficient.

I know you don't get how qualitative Superiority Works but let me clarify.

It's been Clearly Mentioned Eques and Anos Powers were Seperated by dimensional difference and To back it up multiple times it's been stated as The power exceeded the Upper Limit of the Order/World which should be impossible to perform in same dimensionality.
". . .thou and I are separated by a dimension of power" sounds exactly like flowery language, rather than him literally referring to any sort of dimensional difference.

I wasn't talking about the layer difference, I was talking about the difference between a Silver Bubble and a Bubble World. By the time Anos burned Maytilen's skull to ashes, the Militia World didn't have any more Fire Dew than a regular Bubble World.
  1. Anos can deepen the magic
  2. Militia World has something else instead of fire dew. It is still Evolved Bubble doesn't change anything what you say.
  3. You saying Anos Magic = Bubble World magic is crazy where Anos unknowingly capable of creating deeper layers spells
  4. Show me the scan for Meitelyn skull being burned by Geo Graze ( even it doens't matter i need to see where it happened I literally checked the chapter couldn't find anything)
  5. Also Maytelin abilities were nuked by Arcana. So you gonna ignore that ?

Dude, that's the only argument you offer. I can't see any other arguments.
Nice way to ignore other points.
In short,you say there is an "incalculable and insignificant" difference between silver bubbles and bubble worlds, and you try to connect it with R>F. But insufficient.
Qualitative Superiority* Not R > F. R> F difference was argued based on existence.

To better understand what I mean, you can consider silver bubbles and bubble worlds as layers. If you think about it that way, you can see what I mean.

To better understand what I mean, you can consider silver bubbles and bubble worlds as layers. If you think about it that way, you can see what I mean.
Complete headcanon with no base. Drop the scans for what you are claiming let's see. And you didn't even bothered to counter The part where it was constantly stated Eques power exceeded the Upper Limit of the World.

Not to mention how you didn't even bothered to counter how Eques existence itself capable of destroying the Bubble world where Chief God can just exists fine in Silver bubbles.

time to use my famous analogy
if dimension x sees dimension y as tiny sprinkles, that would be R>F? lol
my analogy is qualitative superiority, not R>F
Of course not. I mean exactly that. Also, qualitative superiority and R >F are kind of the same thing. They both mean higher dimension/reality.

Of course not. I mean exactly that. Also, qualitative superiority and R >F are kind of the same thing. They both mean higher dimension/reality.
R>F and qualitative superiority are not the same thing. Or rather, as far as I know, reality-fiction transcendence is only an example of qualitative superiority. And already on the FAQ page, when describing qualitative superiority, R>F is mentioned as "Another typical example".

..R>F is an example of qualitative superiority
they literally say that in the qualitative superiority page
I'm already saying this. It is not enough to see infinitely small or insignificant/incalculable for qualitative superiority.

It also just says "trivial and incalculable" in the arguments. I still don't think these are R>F or qualitative superiority

R>F and qualitative superiority are not the same thing. Or rather, as far as I know, reality-fiction transcendence is only an example of qualitative superiority. And already on the FAQ page, when describing qualitative superiority, R>F is mentioned as "Another typical example".
"Another typical example". This word also supports what I said.

My point is that qualitative superiority and R>F are different statements/examples but mean the same thing.

Trivializing infinity into nonexistence is literally qualitative superiority, what matters here is whether it really treats as nonexistence in literal sense or not, which is what Ultima rejected in the previous thread, not because of lacking R-F.

If you have anything else to say, please say it. Otherwise I don't think there is a need to keep saying R>F (or whatever).
All arguments are based on R>F and 6D silver bubbles are being tried to be upgraded on this basis. So 6D silver bubbles >5D bubble worlds(R>F.) But,if the scale based on R>F, doesn't have enough statements for R>F, the scale is invalid.

The important point is R>F, because that's the basis of the upgrade.

All arguments are based on R>F and 6D silver bubbles are being tried to be upgraded on this basis. So 6D silver bubbles >5D bubble worlds(R>F.) But,if the scale based on R>F, doesn't have enough statements for R>F, the scale is invalid.

The important point is R>F, because that's the basis of the upgrade.
Qualitative Superiority is enough there is no need for R > F. Go back and read what I wrote. Kinda similar to R > F not the same. It has enough Contents. Also you haven't even countered any other arguments.

Trivializing infinity into nonexistence is literally qualitative superiority, what matters here is whether it really treats as nonexistence in literal sense or not, which is what Ultima rejected in the previous thread, not because of lacking R-F.
There is no concrete evidence to show this. Only statements such as "trivial and incalculable, impossible" have been used.(It is best for ultima and elizah to decide on this matter.)

As I just mentioned, R>F and qualitative superiority are different statements that mean the same thing. If there is a lack of evidence for one, the same is true for the other.

Last edited:
Qualitative Superiority is enough there is no need for R > F. Go back and read what I wrote. Kinda similar to R > F not the same. It has enough Contents. Also you haven't even countered any other arguments.

But, there is no argument for prove the qualitative superiority here. This superiority may not be qualitative. It could be a metaphysical superiority or something else...

There is an superiority, I agree. But I disagree that superiority is "qualitative".

I know I'm repeating the same things . But this is the case .

I happy this thread become alive
But, there is no argument for prove the qualitative superiority here. This superiority may not be qualitative. It could be a metaphysical superiority or something else...

There is an superiority, I agree. But I disagree that superiority is "qualitative".

I know I'm repeating the same things . But this is the case .
Well if you view the reality just as nonexistence is mean you in higher level of reality

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back