• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
No, Joker. Your jokes usually involve death or murder in almost every incarnation of you. However, there's no harm in betting who would win in a fight.

AP

We first have to start with AP. This one probably goes to Mr. Wright since Larry broke a wrench which usually has vanadium in it. And vanadium has a higher tensile strength than the average steel in a phone booth.

Durability

I'm thinking Joker has higher Durability, since he suffered things much more brutal than what is found on Wright's page.

Stamina

Once again, this is kinda like the dura section. Both have the same rating, but Joker's seem much more brutal. I believe Joker wins in this section.

Range

From what I observe, Joker has more range than Phoenix's gun with some weapons, so going with Joker.

Intelligence

I believe Phoenix is more educated, but in this it comes down to combat intellect and experience, which Joker has MUCH more of.

Conclusion

Phoenix hits harder...........and that's it. As long as speed is equalized, Joker has literally everything else going for him. Voting Joker in this match up.

You see, Mr. Wright.

An attorney was working late one night in his office when suddenly, Satan himself appeared before him and made him an offer.

"I shall make it so you win every trial you take and your clients will love you, your colleagues will be in awe and you will make mountains of cash!

But in return, the souls of your children, wife, parents, friends will all be mine"

Ahaha...And the lawyer then said:

"But what's the catch...?"

Joker 5 Wright 0

Hahaha...Here is another one as i blow your head off.

"Why does the Bar Association COde of Ethics do not allow lawyers to have sex with their clients?

To prevent the clients to be billed twice for the same service!

A-Aahahaha...!!"

KingEzran said:
I believe Phoenix is more educated, but in this it comes down to combat intellect and experience, which Joker has MUCH more of
I'm not well informed on wright but Joker has almost no combat experience and i'm not 100% sold on his combat intellect.

Everyone knows that the most basic and most important combat intellect is "shoot first, ask questions later"

Well, not a stomp since both opponents are pretty much equal but Joker has the winning Hax for the battle (a gun).

Joker FRA

Back