• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

We live in a sussiety - Joker (2019) Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks. Could I ask you to unlock the profile? I think this is enough agreement.

probably not, the only reason the profile ended up getting locked in the first place was because i kept adding "gamers" to the categories
i am not going to do that anymore so i think it's fine to have it unlocked

I have made the edits, should I remove the matches where he doesn't have his gun?

i think that headshot would have been pretty difficult to make

Looking at the scene, he headshots one, shoots the other in the heart/chest, and while he doesn't land a fatal shot on the other, he does get him in the leg, crippling him and slowing him down.
It's also important to note a moving target is obviously far more difficult to hit and from a distance too, obviously bullets stray and shift in flight so missing from like 20ft away even if you have a clear shot is possible, if you don't factor conditions and drop into the equation, which I doubt he did. Plus he never actually misses, each shot landed, and the only real "miss" he had was him taking a shot while getting up at a dude running (and it still hit, just not in a lethal spot).

He isn't an expert, hell he isn't even great, but he's at least proficient it would seem, as someone who lives in murica', can confirm that shooting and hitting targets, even stationary, isn't as easy as you'd think, especially with a quick draw like he did.

Last edited:
Looking at the scene, he headshots one, shoots the other in the heart/chest, and while he doesn't land a fatal shot on the other, he does get him in the leg, crippling him and slowing him down.
It's also important to note a moving target is obviously far more difficult to hit and from a distance too, obviously bullets stray and shift in flight so missing from like 20ft away even if you have a clear shot is possible, if you don't factor conditions and drop into the equation, which I doubt he did. Plus he never actually misses, each shot landed, and the only real "miss" he had was him taking a shot while getting up at a dude running.

He isn't an expert, hell he isn't even great, but he's at least proficient it would seem, as someone who lives in murica', can confirm that shooting and hitting targets, even stationary, isn't as easy as you'd think, especially with a quick draw like he did.
Yeah I agree
Arthur Fleck in VS matches, pictured:
no derailing thx

Anyway, changes applied, all that, will close thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back