• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I'm gonna wait for oeople more familiar with Hayato to respond before voting. For now, I'm just gonna copy and paste what I said on the Cole vs John thread regarding his skill.

John is one of few in his Session to go God Tier, impressed Vriska to the point where she considered him on her level (keep in mind Vriska is a massive narcissist who has been killing people sense she was born, has repeatedly stomped Eridan, who himself has studied every notable battle in Alternian History and has High 4-C weapons at his disposal, and was the only one in her session who went God-Tier. She's one of the most skilled characters in the comic, short of any of the Striders.) He's done all of this without any form of formal training. SBURB was a game that was literally designed to turn people into gids and usually killed most of them by the end. John kept his team alive to the end of his session despite being the only one on his team without some kind of training or skills developed beforehand and does so again right afterwards, albiet at that point he's 2-A.

Anywho, no one has mentioned skill, so I'm just gonna leave that at the wayside.

For now, I'm voting John. His summoning means that Hayato will basically be fighting two people at once, one of whom can just go intangible and heal John continously if she wants. John can freeze Hayato in place with Fear No Anvil for a few seconds, allowing him to get free hits. Plus, if Hayato pressures Kohn to much, then John will create an island sized storm that'll yeet Goku out of the battlefield. John will be fine thanks to his jetpack breaking his momentum.

It is, but John can't control it. It only happens instinctually when he's under extreme pressure, he can't use it otherwise. It's a failsafe.

Dang I would do a real response, but I need my computer, which I won't have for another 9 hours. And my replsponses are gonna be very spotty since Im at work.

Anyway, John has to get past Sistema CAI which are a bunch of shields which can nullify attacks, slow them down, and disintigrate them.

Just looking at his profile I don't see a way for him to do that.

Okay, but how does that stop an island sized tornado from tossing him to the other end of the planet as soon as a starts putting pressure on John?

Can it null something that big? Even if it spawns right on top of him while he wails on an otherwise helpless John?

Idk, maybe not disperse it. But multiple shots can probably disintegrate it.

Edit: At least enough to the point where it becomes a non-factor.

Yeah, but he's not gonna get a chance to use it if the tornado is on top of him before he gets launched over the horizon. Not to mention, that's assuming John even lets himself get beaten up to that point and doesn't just tire him out with flight, summons, and healing items.

From the otherside of the planet? Because that's how far John's storm sends people when it launches them.

Anyways, I'm going to bed soon. I'll respond to counterarguments tomorrow.

That aside, well met Yung. I don't believe I've seen you before. Good debate so far.

"From the other side of the planet."

Yes. Daemon and Mukuro constantly do that as souls. In very little time frames too.

Even not considering that, he would very likely catch himself using Sistema CAI before he got that far away.

Not sure this help much, but Gokudera can also summon a storm cat named Uri. Uri can transform to strom leopard to support Gokureda like help him fight his opponent, protect him or help him dodge attack. And whole body of Uri is Storm Flame which have disintegration effect.

Just my thought, but if the storm happens. Gokudera will be surprise at first, but he isn't be the type to do nothing when something happens. While blowing up, he should shoot his flame along with help from Uri to turn the strom into flame storm which can burn John while Gokureda cover himself with his shields to reduce the damage he got. Judge by Gokudera is a genius and isn't the type to hesitate to do something recklessly. This can e happen.

Anyway, is John's storm still on 6-C, I mean... the storm has size enough to clover the whole island and can send people to another size of planet. It seemmore powerful than 6-C if you ask me.

"Conjured a windstorm that encompassed the surface of the Land of Wind and Shade, putting out all the oilfire which was burning down the planet and temporarily dispersing all its clouds"

Scratch that, this is way beyond 6-C.

I might need to restrict the Windy Powers.

I was under the impression that it wasn't combat applicable due to him not being able to control it. Unless everyone here is ok with it then it might need to go.

I checked the rules and I can restrict the wind powers since they are clearly in another tier. Also bump

Well, assume that the storm is restricted.

Gokudera is genius on both outside and inside combat. He has Bone Loops which Yung already explained that it's a bunch of shields which can nullify attacks, slow them down, and disintigrate them.

SOSTEMA CAI also has variety types of shot. Sun Flame Ammo which are solid projectiles with boosted speed and erratic, confusing acceleration thanks to Sun Flames, Rain Flame Ammo bestows the Tranquility to weaken barriers and let Storm Flames punch even harder through, Cloud Flame Ammo that makes it spread in a tree diagram shape and affect a much wider and harder to escape area, or Lightning Flame Ammo which is a straight forward, laser like attack and the strongest in pure damage. He's got the versatility and intelligence to keep John on toes and the defenses to take most of what John could do

And like I explained above, he can also summon Uri to support him like fight Jihn's summon, protect him or help him dodge attack.

So, I vote for Gokudera.

Back