• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

5th strongest 7-A Bracket Round 5 (Gyuliedistodies vs King Hassan)

EmperorRorepme said:
@Risci Does it being conceptual mean it resists power nullification?
NLF is a thing. It being conceptual certanly makes it a lot higher in pay-grade than your average death hax.

DontTalkDT said:
Magecraft in kumo desu ga isn't to be equated to magic, it is more fundamental than that. It, amongst others, is the mechanism behind both human magic and skills.

As such Kuros field negates every skill in Kumo Desu ga, so by verse equalisation it should work on skills of other verses.
Technically speaking magecraft does not equate to magic in Fate either, but verse equalization is gonna get real weird if we try to go that route.

So it sounds like these 2 verse use similar terms to very different things. Sounds like magecraft would closer equate to something like Mystery instead. Skills in the nasuverse can also be things like personality traits, how history views them, martial arts mastery, racial designation, origin, being really good with people, etc. I heavily doubt his negation field would be able to nullify a class skill, or skills like Innocent Monster, High Servant, Incitement, etc.

Iapitus The Impaler said:
He can also stab the ground for his last rights thing. It in the attack animations
I just looked at the clip on a youtube video... he isn't harming the opponent by stabbing the ground.

Search the following on youtube: "Fate/Grand Order Assassin(King Hassan/Ziusdra) Noble Phantasm Azrael English soft sub"

At 0:10, you can see him striking out with his sword, and you can see him hold the sword to his side after the strike. That was just delayed damage to be cool, like with every other major anime sword attack.

So Gyu can do the incredible act of dodging, only passed down in the line of the piccolo, to just not get death haxed.

Something something even if you dodge you're still fated to die so you die

How would he dodge if he cant see Hassan though?

Since when..? The deathax his ability is compared to requires contact, and I don't see anything on his profile really saying that that one doesn't need contact. Has the ability ever been used..? It would really help.

He becomes visible before he strikes.

Iapitus The Impaler said:
Skills in the nasuverse can also be things like personality traits, how history views them, martial arts mastery, racial designation, origin, being really good with people, etc. I heavily doubt his negation field would be able to nullify a class skill, or skills like Innocent Monster, High Servant, Incitement, etc.
A lot of what you mentioned seems like the cause of a skill, not its mechanism.

And it can literally negate a spiders skill to produce poison, so don't think that things which don't seem supernatural are excluded.

Paul Frank said:
Something something even if you dodge you're still fated to die so you die
How would he dodge if he cant see Hassan though?
Negates both.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
So, how far is movement "dulled" in god zone?
Shiraori described it as "My body's movement is dull like I'm underwater." so likely considerably.

DontTalkDT said:
Gyurie starts by setting up his AoE skill and magic negation field.
Then he probably teleports Hassa into his God Zone and dominates him there.
How long does it take to setup this field???

I don't see the field negating either when power nullifying bounded fields exist in fate and don't work on things weaker than servant abilities

@TheUpgradeMan: Thought based, no notable time necessary.

Do they nullify the cause of the actions, or the actions themselves?

Plus, that sounds more like the power null being limited against people stronger than you, not servants resisting.

The nullify the magecraft/ability themselves and prevent it from being used

Servants kind of passively yeet things that are below a certain level true especially with their magic resistance. But I don't think someone like Araya or Medea's bounded fields are weak Shouldn't magic resistance just prevent the field from being set up in the first place?

Paul Frank said:
I don't see the field negating either when power nullifying bounded fields exist in fate and don't work on things weaker than servant abilities
No resistance mentioned on his profile. Do these even have the function of negating servant skills?

And Gyuries field can negate negation fields, that can negate negation field negating skills, where the negation fields the negation field negating skills negate are much stronger than basic negation skills.

So it's far from basic.

What's his ap again? the dura of KH is Mountain+. Any attack of KH can kill him, even without the death hax.

The only thing he can do is null his skill, but the AP difference is high. Because his attack potency is statement, so I think it's baseline. KH ap is above 610 megaton.

Even if you null his skills, Gyu would still die because of AP difference. So I vote for KH for AP.

I'm not sure how much a x6 AP difference does here, since Gyu would be dodging attacks I imagine. Damaging someone six times stronger than yourself isn't impossible, and being slowed as if submersed in water while Gyu becomes superior.

Plus, you know, without death manip low-godly will be one hell of a problem.

John985 said:
He can just attack him continuously, and that is still a win con.
No. There was a thread about it, Cal participated in it IIRC, incapacitation only counts if the character doesn't need to constantly affect the enemy in a concsious manner.

For exemple, willing a barrier around a character and going to eat a cake is incap. Constantly having to create barriers around him because he's breaking them constatnly for 24 hours doesn't count.

Back