• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

5-A World Cup: Hax Edition! (FULL)

In the case that it leads to a matchup that has already been done, depending on who won that thread, the score will be added.

Though... that was when Sonic still had a 5-A Super key, which no longer exists. He will be in base (same with Shadow), but at least he is FAR stronger this time, so its possible for a rematch.

Psychomaster35 said:
Though... that was when Sonic still had a 5-A Super key, which no longer exists. He will be in base (same with Shadow), but at least he is FAR stronger this time, so its possible for a rematch.
Not only that, but Sonic didn't have optional equipment within that thread either. Him actually having it gives Sonic a much better chance.

I dont really recall Exdeath having any instant moves with him, but okay. Bartz it is.

Oh Finn yeah that's a good idea, I nominate Finn the Human.

Which key, by the way? Theres several of them with their own abilities, but is it a continuation? Or are they separate from their form? (Eh, its been a long time since the last time I watched Adventure Time was 6 years ago, so I havent been keeping up)

Yeah, but I am currently waiting for the response of which Finn key, given some are even separate timelines.

Yeah what Spinoirr suggested for Finn is fine. Which version are we using for Ben 10000 tho, this will impact the amount of time travel headaches I and by extension you guys will have?

This is the Main Tineline version of Ben 10,000, apparently, as Crimson suggested.

Yes but you have main timeline 43 year old him and main timeline 47 year old him and guess what both have their advantages and disadvantages and they're actually not really the same person despite the site treating them as such. Basically Omniverse writers tried to fix the Ultimate Alien "retcon" (aka alternate timeline him) and failed.

Well someone managed to get the last one closed to make it look like a stomp for Eji so I guess we move him on?

Apologies for the wait, but R1 G3 F2 is up.

Also, should I replace Emu? He violates having a hax that makes him temporarily Low 2-C, hence, a smurf hax.

Very well. Sorry Veloxt, but Emu is disqualified. As for who will replace him, whoever didnt nominate 2 nominees yet can take the spot. First come, first serve.

Yes so that Alatreon can be used because he was requested before Emu anyway. Honestly i'm just kidding I don't mind, isn't Emu's Low 2-C a different key? I don't know much about him tho so i'm just going purely off the profile here.

Back