• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

The_real_cal_howard

Read my comic
VS Battles
Retired
I wanted to do this for a while, and decided to do it before Dragon because of reasons XD. The rules are the same. Speed is equalized, every man for himself (and woman, given that 2hu characters are gonna be in here)(unless people will try to form alliances in character), and win by death or BFR. No K.O. Just in case people say something stupid, 5-A forms for all.

Contestants

As usual, give characters to add in.

To clarify, Dark, the OP one you're talking about is the 5-A one of Fate Gil. If it was the Fate/Stay canon one, i'd really wonder to Cal of why he'd add him here then if that's the case.

From just looking at the list, I know that Tommy Oliver and Lord Arcanon are going to be easily destroyed due to lack of hax.

The time lock (where the rating comes from) BFR's whoever to another universe, which is pointless if people can escape it.

Giving him full access to all TARDIS abilities is silly as there's numerous things he can do, not to mention it's durability is "At least Star level, likely higher (Has survived being hit by intense solar storms up close, can also travel through black holes, its shields should have comparable output to its tractor beam)."

RIP everyone here then :/

EDIT: Almost everyone

Going over the characters I know:

• Lavos
Low end on the Large Planet scale (Single Digit Yotta), but has the hax to keep up and then some. A good contender

• Jin Mo-Ri
A crazy skilled martial artist on the higher ends of 5-A. Maybe not as haxed as the others, but his sheer skill and cloning makes him a formidable opponent at the very least.

• Shadow/Silver/Sonic
Low end on the 5-A scale (Single digit Yotta), but have great mobility.

• Lucemon
Sadly, his Rookie form is nowhere near as haxed as his Falldown form, but he's still pretty powerful. His Sealing can affect Low 2-C entities to boot.

• Tommy Oliver
Hard to place on the 5-A spectrum since he's weaker than Lord Zedd (who I think would've been a better addition since he's >>> Tommy and has decent hax), but a skilled martial artist who can summon Zords.

• Chase Young
Performed a high end 5-A feat just by moving his hand and is far above weapons who performed mid end 5-A feats. Has an entire army of nearly-comparable warriors who he can control and has a wide arrange of gear which he can use that has various powerful hax's.

• Voltron
Voltron is the size of mountains and is >>> all five Lions, who are mid tier 5-A (300+ Yotta). However his sheer size can make him a vulnerable target.

• Skeletor
Has powerful magic and mind manipulating powers.

• Akron
VERY High end 5-A with great hax to boot. Capable of absorbing the strength of enemies and did so to three characters who are on the higher ends of 5-A. Can warp reality and bend space-time to a dense halt.

• Lord Arcanon
Without any effort he destroyed a planet while restricting his full power. With his non-restricted powers, he was capable of no-selling attacks that would kill Heckyl.

WeeklyBattles said:
@Cal How so? @Colonel I thought the Doctor vs 682 was inconclusive?
He had no TARDIS in that match

I asked because Akron created a large blackhole which not even light could escape from.

I know @Cal

If he did this would be a waste of time :3

@Cal Heh, even if Lavos could kill him would anyone survive 682's universe destroying upon death?

@Dark Isnt that the same with like...all light when involving a black hole?

I reckon Tiamat and Arcieud last pretty long, but I doubt they win. As for Jin Mori, as much as I love him, unless he can just seal them all inside the Gourd, he gets outhaxed pretty fast.

@Weekly. Well most blackholes in fiction aren't real blackholes, which is why I specified that point with Akrons since it was described to be able to do that.

WeeklyBattles said:
@Cal Heh, even if Lavos could kill him would anyone survive 682's universe destroying upon death?
"Universe level+ with self-destruction (The self-destruction of the Doctor's TARDIS caused "Total Event Collapse", destroying every point of time and making it as if the universe never existed in the first place), possibly Multiverse level+ (The Cyberleader stated that the TARDIS' self-destruction would result in all universes being deleted, but it's unknown how accurate this is)" TARDIS does that too

The real cal howard said:
Hmm... Maybe I shouldn't add the Doctor...
I'm fine if he's removed

I personally don't mind if he stays or not, but if people agree he needs to be BFR'd from the thread, I'm okay with that.

Either Lavos because this or Dracula (Castlevania).

Aside from the terrifying array of abilities at his disposal, Dracula's durability is like a scarier version of the Collar of Khorne. The difference here is that, instead of shutting down the opponent's hax, Dracula's ties to Chaos (a conceptual entity whom I'm working on a page for) means that unless the opponent can deal with 3-A/Low 2-C Chara and also go ahead and destroy humanity and also somehow know to do this, Vlad's just gonna keep coming back. Lavos might have a chance via BFR or sealing, but I'm not certain.

It doesn't hurt that Dracula has really good hax, either. Yikes!

EDIT: Oh, both Lavos and Dracula can tank a universal collapse from SCP-682 via regen / resurrection / acasuality.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back