• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
You can apply what has been accepted by our staff here, but please remember to carefully read through and follow the instructions in our Common Editing Mistakes page, so no badly structured edits are made, and extensive cleanup work will not be necessary.

Also, if you change the statistics for any characters, also remember to update the tier categories at the bottoms of the profile pages.

Doesn't looks like they have, but I do not have much time before I got to work. So I may need to take care of them when they get back. For the 4Kids cast, speed was updated and looks good from the looks of it, but everyone Low 7-C needs to be downgraded to 9-A+ scaling from Migue's Sword of Tengu calculation.

Thank you for helping out so much Medeus. You are awesome as always.

I was going to update that part too, but isn't he like kicking the statue down? According to DMUA and/or DontTalkDT iirc, punching or kicking large objects to push them don't count as lifting strength. It needs to be done using a low momentum method for feats like that to count; like pulling, shoving, lifting, ect.

I don’t think he was kicking it. You see how he put up his legs on the statue bent, and then he applies a constant force (as opposed to a brief collision which is what isn’t allowed for lifting strength feats) as he straightens them until it starts falling down due to the force of gravity.

I believe it was Ugarik that brought it up recently.

Town level from the second key actually comes from another feat, "It was from Raph's mountain shattering statement". And I was going to revise the Season 5 scaling at some point, but it should probably be a new thread since it's not included on the original topic of this thread.

It seems that all the 4kids have been.

As for Low 2-C, possibly 2-A for Shredder it can stay if the Technodrome is linked as the justification instead.

I removed the Galactose stuff since he has his own revision.

Now the next to do is revise the 1987 Turtles and the Technodrome.

Okay.

Can you summarise what we need to do here please? It has been a while since I last looked at this thread.

Update the 1987 Turtles:
  • Downgrade their Town level AP from the crossover event to 9-A+. Probably their speed aswell.
  • Look for concrete feats for their Manhattan Project key.
As for Shredder and Technodrome:
  • Remove the Low 2-C, possibly 2-A from Shredder (Albeit, I do say it can stay if is just links to the Technodrome he used).
  • Revamp the entire Technodrome profile, separate the normal version from the upgraded one, the former needs their feats to be calculated, the latter must get the Low 2-C, possibly 2-A from Shredder.

Update the 1987 Turtles:
  • Downgrade their Town level AP from the crossover event to 9-A+. Probably their speed aswell.
  • Look for concrete feats for their Manhattan Project key.
As for Shredder and Technodrome:
  • Remove the Low 2-C, possibly 2-A from Shredder (Albeit, I do say it can stay if is just links to the Technodrome he used).
  • Revamp the entire Technodrome profile, separate the normal version from the upgraded one, the former needs their feats to be calculated, the latter must get the Low 2-C, possibly 2-A from Shredder.
Thank you. That seems fine to me.

I removed all keys and statistics of Turtles Forever from all 1987 profiles, on top of adding their respective discussion tag.

I also made a edit on Shredder and Techndrome's page, simply adding a new key for the upgraded technodrome and linking it in Shredder's profile.

The technodrome still needs to have some of the feats calculated.

Last edited:
Thank you for helping out Newendigo. I appreciate it.

If somebody lists the Technodrome feats that need to be calculated, I can ask a few calc group members for help if you wish.

Back