• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Just before anyone says anything,

1) Knack is made up of Relics which produce Relic Energy. Relics are a natural occuring thing that can be found almost everywhere in Knack's version of Earth. It is akin to fossil fuels and thus, in verse equalization, Knack is basically made up of coals and whatever energy coals store. It's not any form of hax or Warp based shenanigans so he can't be nulled.

2) Knack has no soul to punch. He is quite literally a sentient bunch of rocks.

3) Here comes the money.

Skill feats for Knack

Give them to me

Knack mostly brute forces his way through things, but his arsenal includes AoE blasts, creating a hurricane around himself with his relics, shooting them at his opponent. Also Knack is no slouch in combat as he can fight guardians who have decades of combat experience from guarding their Relic caves.

But what he lacks in combat experience he makes up for it in versitility. He can aborb ice, metal, glass/crystals, and even wood and add them to his mass. His Relics have 7-B durability and only hitting the orb on his chest can put him out of comission. He has somewhat of a Logia intangibility as his Relics can just fly back onto his body if someone hits them off.

Would Mind Manipulation work on Knack? If not then Knack unironically might win this, also it wouldn't be that much of a stomp going by how Knack's weak spot is fairly obvious and when strikes will reduce him to a weaker form

...huh.

So Culexus theoretically rofls in terms of skill/stealth and stuff. But Knack takes versatility fairly easily since he isn't affected by most of the stuff Culexus possesses (soul manip, power null, etc). Keep in mind I'm not considering Knack totally and wholly unskilled, just that Culexus' skill makes him the equivalent of a child with a stick in that department.

One of the rare instances of a possibly good match.

Knack has no conventional mind. Again, he's a sentient bunch of rocks with a consciousness because Doctor Vargas experimented on him. Every other Relic based life form show no higher intelligence save following orders or being completely berzerk.

And yes, Knack has the highest AP in 8-C being 0.2 tons away from High 8-C.

So I'll vote for Knack due to the Culexus Assassin abilities won't work on him and also higher AP, I can't believe the strongest 8-C might lose to Knack of all characters

Gonna be a party pooper real quick...

Regardless of Culexus' abilities being essentially worthless on Knack, Culexus still does rofl in terms of skill and in my eyes this makes it lean towards the assassin. So... I vote Culexus.

Here comes the money FRA.

Skill dosn't mean much when your immensely outclassed in AP in a fight where that's the main thing that matters. And the Culexus isn't doing anything to the relics themselves (City Level dura)

I'd argue that it does mean a lot more than most people consider. Someone without the brute force to tangle with an enemy will have to outmaneuver them. Also I never argued he affected relics, Knack himself only has Building level dura.

Of course. That was just something I added to the end to reinforce my reasoning. Speed is equalized, and Knack is suprisingly nimble.

Knack tries and fails ridiculously hard to hit Cuelexus due to the skill gap and gets mindhaxed

Good game

Cuelexus FRA

Knack doesn't have a mind tho. But I can count getting out skilled.

The Smashor said:
Here comes the money FRA.
Skill dosn't mean much when your immensely outclassed in AP in a fight where that's the main thing that matters. And the Culexus isn't doing anything to the relics themselves (City Level dura)
It does when you're intangible and invisible and recurrently fight stuff far, far higher than tier 8. Intangibility's a phsde shift sort of thing though.

Anyways I'd probably want to look into Knack a bit before voting. Culexus Assassins do mess with machines a bit, but not to the degree that they'd mess with something like a Daemon. Best way to kill one in verse is probably to send a really strong necron their way and cut them off from requisitioning stronger weapons.

Just wanna point out that Knack has AoE options so turning invisible isn't gonna cut it.

Back