• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sub Zero vs Eversor Assassin

Sub-Zero's AoE attacks aren't just a single explosion. It's also a lingering effect that can stay up for as long as he can handle. If the Eversor tries to get near him, he'd be frozen by the aura before Sub-Zero breaks him with a few blows.
Avoid that lol okay right cya folks hopefully be alive later

I mean its not gonna blow up charge off the bat is it? It just seems to run and attack first before trying to Thunder McQueen himself, it does do that yes but Sub can one shot him and freeze him. If it lost a limb then fair enough it does I guess but the AP gap has Sub pasting and freezing him with a stray hit, if the fight does get prolonged then can also see Eversor going for the nuke but let's be real this fight wouldn't be long anyway.

Gtg early half 6am start at work
The bomb automatically goes off upon their death, so regardless Sub is hit with a Low 5-B explosion.

Aight so I thought if Eversor got frozen on the point where their blood does then their bio meltdown won't trigger though, Sub can freeze blood here if that's worth anything

Hmm Eversor blood isnt really blood at this point, it’s essentially super acid but I dont think it would be stopped by being frozen.

Well Sub could still just freeze them in a block of ice I guess? If your frozen and its not AZ levels do you need smth like higher lifting strength or AP?

Well Sub could still just freeze them in a block of ice I guess? If your frozen and its not AZ levels do you need smth like higher lifting strength or AP?
Realistically that should just kill you from hypothermia.

However last I checked things that raise your ap out of your tier can be restricted in verses matches, so I don’t know why the bomb isn’t restricted

Oh yeah, though I’ve seen that be restricted in a verses match before anyways. Though it probably shouldn’t have been.

I'm a bit iffy on if Eversor's explosion range can reach into tier 7 or 6 tho, if he can indeed blow himself up on that magnitude then fair enough but could the melta bombs not be frozen and rendered useless?

Back