• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

4-B Perfect Zygarde

Yeah we should probably wait for the English translations to come out. Normally it comes out a few days after the B2W2 chapter comes out along with the B2W2 translation. So I'd say it will take around 2 weeks for the translations to come out since the B2W2 chapter is probably next Friday.

Well the upgrade is pretty blatant so I guess it's fine. But you should probably remove the defeated Ultra Necrozma part and just leave it as fought Ultra Necrozma, since the last few pages seem to have Ultra Necrozma defeating Perfect Zygarde not the other way around.

Given the obvious evidence for Perfect Zygarde, I think the actual discussion now should be the one that we've been waiting to have.

On whether or not Zygarde's other forms downscale from this,

Peter1129 said:
Well the upgrade is pretty blatant so I guess it's fine. But you should probably remove the defeated Ultra Necrozma part and just leave it as fought Ultra Necrozma, since the last few pages seem to have Ultra Necrozma defeating Perfect Zygarde not the other way around.
But it very likely did defeat it. Ultra Necro used a surprise attack at the end to defuse Perfect Z and this was after Perfect Z used his signature move to completely knock out Ultra Necro.

We still have to conclude Necrozma's base form performing the universal light absorption feat in base and then scaling form there.

Zygarde's 50% scaling would be...a bit problematic, given that would mean Mega Mewtwo, Mega Rayquaza, Shiny Genesect, the Swords of Justice, and the Tao Trio scale too, with every 5-B scaling in speed as Deoxys could still react to Mega Rayquaza in speed.

@Kukui Defeat would mean Perfect Zygarde ko'd Ultra Necrozma. But as we can see here it's still conscious after the attack so yeah pretty sure Ultra Necrozma > Perfect Zygarde.

I mean from the statement it's pretty clear that Base Necrozma was the one that absorbed the light in Ultra Space so I'm perfectly fine with the upgrade for Base Necrozma.

Well if 50% Zygarde scales to 4-B than maybe Mewtwo scaling to Zygarde would be an outlier since he's more consistently shown to be comparable to the 5-Bs rather than 4-B.

The real cal howard said:
Zygarde's 50% scaling would be...a bit problematic, given that would mean Mega Mewtwo, Mega Rayquaza,
Why would Mega Rayquaza scale from this? Mega Mewtwo would be the only one that benefits scaling to 4-B and im pretty sure Mega Ray doesnt scale to Mega Mewtwo. Just base for defeating Deoxys after a struggling battle.

Well Base Rayquaza is roughly comparable to Deoxys just like Base Mewtwo so if Mega Mewtwo scales than Mega Rayquaza also might scale. Since their base forms are roughly comparable.

Don't you remember the latest thread where Deoxys was agreed to scale to base Ray instead of Mega Ray?

So will Pokémon's like Mega Mewtwo, Mega Rayquaza, Shiny Genesect, Resolute Keldeo, Cobalion, Terrakion, Virizion, Zekrom, Reshiram, Kyurem and its Black and White forms be affected? If so, what will the new scaling look like?

Enryu The Red Tower said:
So will Pokémon's like Mega Mewtwo, Mega Rayquaza, Shiny Genesect, Resolute Keldeo, Cobalion, Terrakion, Virizion, Zekrom, Reshiram, Kyurem and its Black and White forms be affected? If so, what will the new scaling look like?
They would be if we agree on Zygarde's other forms downscaling to 4-B, which I think should given what 10% Zygarde and the cells do in relation to the UB's.

They could IFF we decide something about 50% Zygarde. If 50% Zygarde winds up scaling, all those listed above would be 4-B, while all 5-Bs would become MFTL+ (which would just leave base Mewtwo, base Rayquaza, Mew, normal Genesect, and Deoxys) as Deoxys can react to Mega Rayquaza.

Wouldn't it be possible for Mewtwo fighting Zygarde to just be an outlier? The manga does have a whole bunch of outliers so Mewtwo's fight might become one if 50% Zygarde does indeed become 4-B.

Given the Pokemon in question, it wouldn't be an outlier. Only Pokemon Mewtwo would have no business scaling to if he fought would be the gods.

Ehh guess we'll see later on. Also when are we going to finish updating the legendaries from 6-B+ to Low 6-B+?

Oh right also Lugia's 40-day storm feat divided by 3 isn't Low 6-B+ it's just Low 6-B. 11.46 Teraton / 3 = 3.82 Teraton

So the Low 6-B+ also need to be changed to Low 6-B as well.

The real cal howard said:
Massive no to 10% Zygarde scaling. 10% is like, not even Bird level.
10% Zygarde forced away a group of Nihilego's from attacking Sun. And yes, we give tiers to characters here just by someone flinching another character. So this should be even better.

Even the Zygarde cells tanked a point-blank range attack from Lunala that was able to dismember a Statataka.

Honestly, there really isnt any reason why the doggo shouldn't scale. He has no other feats and is just 6-B because of a minimum low end. But now we have a feat from him that supports Zygarde in general being on the level of the UB's instead of just Perfect Zygarde. Even the Cells have a 4-B durability feat.

@Enryu

Yeah, most likely that.

The Megafoe calc wasn't accepted. So it's going to be

Tapus, Ultra Beasts and Zeraora = 687 Foe

Type: Null = Stronger than 687 Foe

Silvally and Melmetal = One shots 687 Foe but remains weaker than 2.748 KiloFoe

Solgaleo and Lunala = Weaker but is still comparable to 2.748 KiloFoe

Base Necrozma = 2.748 KiloFoe

Dawn Wing/Dusk Mane Necrozma = 5.496 KiloFoe

Perfect Zygarde and Ultra Necrozma = Stronger than 8.244 KiloFoe

50% Zygarde we'll have to wait and see

The Megafoe calc needs to be evaluated again.

Cal clarified in the replies that light absorption feats are 100% legitimate on the OBD, so there really isnt any reason why they shouldnt be here without a good enough reason.

About Zygarde 10& being 4-B, I kind of agree with that, since Zygarde's only combat feat (from what I remember) as 10% only appears in the Pokémon Special, since in all other media like anime and games, Zygarde 10% served just for a quick appearance, for example, it would be like saying Delta is not 5-B, although her only demonstration of combat is against SPSM Adult Naruto, both cases of Zygarde 10% and Delta are identical and are not very different

Full chapter is finally out. So some of the things we learned is that Perfect Zygarde is capable of doing some damage to Ultra Necrozma by spamming Thousand Arrows but one Photon Geyser from Ultra Necrozma can one shot him. Also the chapter confirmed that it wasn't Ultra Necrozma that performed the 4-B feat. So more evidence supporting 4-B Base Necrozma I guess.

Back