• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

3rd FC/OC Tournament - Country Destroyers

I told this already, but i'll repeat it in case any of you guys forgot.

You can nominate up to 2 characters per person, obviously of not the same verse or an alraedy existing one in the brackets

Makes sense. I did some edits to him, though, so maybe he'll do a bit better this time? I really didn't change much, just some minor reworking of his zanpakuto ability. Its pretty much the same thing, just worded in a way I liked better as well as some aesthetic changes.

He is borderline of what would be considered "op" compared to other dudes of this tourney, but if you explain his abilities i might get him in. How does his precog, dura negation and soul manipulation works?

Precog is pretty self explanatory. It lets him see slightly into the future to predict incoming attacks and events, and increases in effectiveness the more killing intent is behind the attack or event. His dura neg works by expelling pressurized waves through his opponent which causes internal damage, bypassing most conventional forms of durability like armor. Soul Manip is pretty complicated, though it isn't what I would call OP. He can manipulate spiritual energy, which lets him do a lot of stuff, like harm the souls of others if they have souls (considering he IS a soul). Is there anything else that is an issue? He did lose to Joey Contra, but that was before I edited a few things about his Zanpakutō ability (which tbh wasn't much).

Kickboxertj said:
Precog is pretty self explanatory. It lets him see slightly into the future to predict incoming attacks and events, and increases in effectiveness the more killing intent is behind the attack or event. His dura neg works by expelling pressurized waves through his opponent which causes internal damage, bypassing most conventional forms of durability like armor. Soul Manip is pretty complicated, though it isn't what I would call OP. He can manipulate spiritual energy, which lets him do a lot of stuff, like harm the souls of others if they have souls (considering he IS a soul). Is there anything else that is an issue? He did lose to Joey Contra, but that was before I edited a few things about his Zanpakutō ability (which tbh wasn't much).
So dura negation is in a similar style to pressure points which directly attacks the body of the opponent and negs armor? Seems ok

So just harming souls, no instakill, seems ok too. The precog is also fine as it is standard, let me put him in.

Only 4 spots guys, remember you can submit up to 2 characters. You can also submit character that are not yours, but either you need to be knowledgeable on it or call out the creator of it to this tourney.

Also, to clarify things, this tournament will be done on Challonge, a matchmaking platform you may know for those who come from VSBW.

Well, he barely lost to Joey Contra, who also has Soul Manip, though it wasn't a one hit ko type of Soul Damage. Also I would make sure Roland and Joey don't get paired up in at least rounds 1 and 2 since the verdict was already decided

It isn't pressure points necessarily, its waves of pressurized air, but essentially the same thing. Everything else you got right. Thanks for letting Roland join in! I hope he does well.

Does anyone mind me adding in some quick edits for Roland? It's not gonna add any kind of powers or abilities, all it is is making him fight in a style similar to Zoro from One Piece. I realized I had a lot from Bleach and Naruto and only Haki from OP, so I wanted to make him more representative of all of the Holy Shounen Trio. All that will change is that he'll have three swords and can use a few of Zoro's sword techniques, so its pretty much just a change to his basic style and aesthetics.

It's aight, ur free to edit until he's in an actual battle, as long as he don't get anything broken in the meantime

You are free to edit or even change your char if you will to. Though i don't recommend editing whilist on tournament, as it can generate issues, even if a small one.

I don't wanna have characters that don't have to compete in the first round though, we should wait till it's done

Just headsup, Spy and K Rool will probably go down to like, Tier 8 range. If I was to guess now, They'd probably be building level scaling from Tougnmu shaking the ground quite a bit and K Rool creating a fairly sizable crater

Tier 6 is a massive outlier, considering it's never replicated and things that are supposed to amp Leawith only perform 7-C feats at their peak, along with a giant laser that's supposed to be the ultimate weapon only causing 7-C range damage.

I'll be assembling a blog explaining everything, with scans if I can so help so.

Long and short, they'll be yeeted from Tier 6.

well, that's bad for this tourney

that's a step back for this getting started

i didn't want to think it, but i don't want this to be cancelled. I have other tiers that are fairly more known, such as 8-C or High 8-C, or even 7-B and 7-A.

Though, i don't think either would start even if they are more fairly popular.

We could try shortening the amount of people in? What do you think?

Take my City level goddammit!

Doing the 8-A and 7-B tourneys right now, as they were the most voted.

With that said, i declare this tourney closed due to lack of attention and being too prolonged. An staff may close this i guess

Will post the two in here in some minutes

I mean I'd keep em up regardless. It'll suck if a bunch of characters come through late. No need to close, it should be available at anytime, I was thinking all tournies of all tiers should do that until one eventually fills up.

Back