• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

3rd FC/OC Tournament - Country Destroyers

The third one of the list. Poor Island Brawl didn't get enough attention, here it is in case anyone is interested.

In case you couldn't figure out, this tourney is about Country level (6-B) characters. It is of at max 14 challengers.

How do i participate?
Put your character or someone else's (preferably the latter, but it is admitted too) in here. Obviously, it needs to be in the respective tier of 6-B. If your character only has an attack that is 6-B or several ones, it may be admitted, however that is at your own consent, as the character may survive far lower than others or be a glass cannon.

Your character also needs to meet some conditions:

• Needs to be in 6-B (pretty obvious)
  • Up to High-Mid Regenerationn is admitted, more than that is not.
  • Godly Hax (examples include Quantum, Reality Warp, 2-B Soul hax) is not admitted. Please keep your character fairly balanced.
  • Your characters needs to be at least fairly comprehensible and have a bit of quality and justifications. I'm not asking for omega-quality pages at Linx level, but at least ones that have a regular quality.
  • You can't input a character of other verse that has been already submitted (e.g if i input EQUINOX for a tourney, no one may longer input other Starcross characters since one has been already been submitted)
  • One may input at max 2 character at the time.
I myself will input a character below, more like a reserved one. You can also reserve places if you are currently working on one or if you are unsure at the time if you don't know what to put.

The Challengers

• (Reserved)
  • Asu (Submitted by Boc1911)

It's not done but I'll put in a single one of the Magnet Knights, specifically the Magnet Knight Captain. A composite of all of them. Please restrict the powers of MK Sigma tho (Quantum Manip)

I've rather avoid that character. That intangibility seems quite busted and i'm pretty sure no one here will get a chance unless they've got the ability to harm EM waves. You may try Wayne since i think that guy got a Country level key

I'll try Joey, he's cool too but... he also has Intag, you should take a look tho first before disregarding him tho

It has the 5 Second Cooldown, I'll get rid of the spammable part because it can't really be shown in gameplay.

Soul Draining isn't insta-kill, it just takes some health away to transfer it to Joey, it's just there to absorb health and stuff (think Ragna the Bloodedge with his own Soul Drain)

I'll add a character in a bit from D&D Homebrew, since the verse has like four 6-Bs.

for now

Acererak is my submission. 6-B Demilich. 7-B physically, sadly, but still.

Mr. Bambu said:
Acererak is my submission. 6-B Demilich. 7-B physically, sadly, but still.
That character has humongous amount of potent hax despite being 7-B physically. Even though it could compensate it's way too much and too potent, i'll recommend you picking other character that is more balanced or something.

well shit

EDIT: Yeah can't do this. Seems D&D is too haxed. For reference, Acererak's page is a slightly modified take on an actually official character- literally all of his abilities originate from the official stats. The FC/OC bit comes from his interactions with our table and his tiering changes based on those interactions.

Oh well.

Mr. Bambu said:
well shit
EDIT: Yeah can't do this. Seems D&D is too haxed. For reference, Acererak's page is a slightly modified take on an actually official character- literally all of his abilities originate from the official stats. The FC/OC bit comes from his interactions with our table and his tiering changes based on those interactions.

Oh well.
You can also pick other's 6-B characters, but you must inform them first you are using them.

Should we make a page with links to all Tournament threads and battles and stuff? It may make things easier to find.

I could pick another person's, but I dunno tons of verses on here.

Eh I guess.

Sure I got like 15 minutes. Let's hope for a 6-B.

Probably smarter considering I've hit random five times and two of the times I got Energy Manipulation.

AKREIOUS BACK FROM THE GRAVE!

Surprisingly not TOO haxed.

Likely 6-B via scaling with Perfect Warrior Ainz who decapitated a monster larger than Real-Life Pangea. The feat in question is not calc'd but is safe to say it's "high-end 6-B". Not High-High 6-B however since it was decap, not vaporization or something. Greater Death Knight also scales with being able to hold it's own against other level 90 players superior to Perfect Warrior Ainz.

No regen, although has Death hax. It doesn't really use the spell Death, at least not enough to be considerered "Unfair" in the game and the Distortion View effect basically puts a time limit on how long the battle can go before it's just a victory for Greater Death Knight.

Explosion manipulation comes from hitting the air so hard that the air pressure creates an explosion upon contact with the target.

Akreious said:
The feat in question is not calc'd but is safe to say it's "high-end 6-B".
You do realize destroying America alone is 6-A

And then you have to account for the KE of the monster's attacks which would be ludicrous assuming Ainz wasn't just seeing (and facepalming) towards it as it moved at the hecking speed of a snail

Uninown said:
What's that reality warp and soul eating? How do they work?
The explanations are in the notable abilities section...?

Reality warping is basically non-corporeality (Telling Reality to bend attacks around it for 10 seconds) and Warping reality to teleport around and Soul Eating is... Eating the souls of deceased players/mobs to prevent Resurrection and for a power-up. So it's essentially resurrection negation + Statistics Amp.

"You do realize destroying America alone is 6-A

And then you have to account for the KE of the monster's attacks which would be ludicrous assuming Ainz wasn't just seeing (and facepalming) towards it as it moved at the hecking speed of a snail"

The only thing we get from this feat is Ainz dropping down from the sky and beheading it; we don't know the implications of the battle prior as the "Episode" just starts out with Ainz doing the beheading.

Well, I can do 2 things:

Assume that it can move his arms at Baseline Hypersonic speed and thereby has comparability in that regard to Ainz

Just use GPE

Either works, but I'd need to find out how much the thing weighs, and to do that I'd need to find the volume of Pangea (I can literally just use the volume for all the landmass in the world and it would be good enough for government work), and I'd need to find a density for the boi.

DMUA said:
Well, I can do 2 things:
Assume that it can move his arms at Baseline Hypersonic speed and thereby has comparability in that regard to Ainz

Just use GPE

Either works, but I'd need to find out how much the thing weighs, and to do that I'd need to find the volume of Pangea (I can literally just use the volume for all the landmass in the world and it would be good enough for government work), and I'd need to find a density for the boi.
Well the Great Elder Earth Divine Dragon Lord (Yes that's it's name) is the direct superior to the Platinum Dragon Lord, so at least level 50+ scaling from Evileye so it *should* be hypersonic and as such, comparable to Ainz in terms of sheer physical stats. Also... good luck finding the density of a big boi that's now being used as a giant rug for Aura and Mare's floor. Kek.

Hmm... What was the monster made out of? If it's just flesh and bone, do you mind me using the density of humans?

DMUA said:
Hmm... What was the monster made out of? If it's just flesh and bone, do you mind me using the density of humans?
I mean... we got nothing better to go off of. Density of humans *should* be fine?

Alright, I'll have my head stuck in a Blog Post for awhile, then I'll link just how above Country level it is here.

Back