• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

3rd FC/OC Tournament - Country Destroyers

I think his profile needs to be fixed up. Like how judging by "Standard Equipment", he seems to have more than just martial arts.

He should have multiple powers that are not listed, Weapon Mastery for one. I would also add Poison Manipulation with Toxic Bombs, Explosion Manipulation with Various Weapons, Resistance to Magic with Magic Shield. He has a lot of abilities you could place in the Powers and Abilities tab.

Also just checking, I nominated Asu a bit ago and he isnt in the lineup, is there something i need to change about him?

Boc1991 said:
He should have multiple powers that are not listed, Weapon Mastery for one. I would also add Poison Manipulation with Toxic Bombs, Explosion Manipulation with Various Weapons, Resistance to Magic with Magic Shield. He has a lot of abilities you could place in the Powers and Abilities tab.
Got it.

Those were not the only powers that it seemed he had, those were just examples. I was just saying you should add those few. Go over his standard equipment and read which potential powers he could have, and do not forget to leave links to the powers and abilities.

Boc1991 said:
Those were not the only powers that it seemed he had, those were just examples. I was just saying you should add those few. Go over his standard equipment and read which potential powers he could have, and do not forget to leave links to the powers and abilities.
Um I do not know how do the link

Endlesspossibilities 2006 said:
Boc1991 said:
Than unfortunately I would reccomend you research how to create a proper page with links, and a full powers and abilities tab before you enter this character into a tournament.

Than unfortunately I would reccomend you research how to create a proper page with links, and a full powers and abilities tab before you enter this character into a tournament.

Sooo...... my character is not gonna be in the tournament

Sooo...... my character is not gonna be in the tournament

If you fix him up a bit, make the page more well organized and complete and he may be a solid candidate.

Drag-O-Drawgon said:
Can you stop repeatedly quoting each other? The quote box is getting big.
unironically quoting this to say I agree

I was talking to Boc not u my guy

I finished redoing ur whole profile. Should be readable now. I had to make a couple guesses as to how ur stuff works, it was confusing

I noticed the durability of Alpha. If he can survive Mars being thrown at him (above 6-B) he isn't legiable for this tourney. You could just tone it down to be equal to his attack

Smashtwig said:
I was talking to Boc not u my guy

I finished redoing ur whole profile. Should be readable now. I had to make a couple guesses as to how ur stuff works, it was confusing

I noticed the durability of Alpha. If he can survive Mars being thrown at him (above 6-B) he isn't legiable for this tourney. You could just tone it down to be equal to his attack
Could Moon level work

bump

remember guys, you have the ability of proposing 2 characters, not only one, so we get this thing faster.

Just a request but could you add Asu into the bracket, i nominated him but received no knowledge on whether he had made it or not.

Back