• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

3rd FC/OC Tournament - Country Destroyers

First off my guy has Soul Manip as his thing, which is R E S I S T E D my boi. But that specific matchup don't matter. It would be better to have a weaker guy over a OP one

Joey needs to stab to use soulhax from my memory

Which not everyone resists but is still fine since he can't just say "GG"

DMUA said:
Joey needs to stab to use soulhax from my memory

Which not everyone resists but is still fine since he can't just say "GG"
Every attack deals damage to the soul, but doesn't OHKO em at all. His Soul Drainer augmentation makes it more potent, but nowhere near the one shot area. If I were to estimate how many hits it would take, it'd be about how many hits it would take to defeat someone normally, except this time it's just that it damages the soul as well as the body

Right

Was the one where they impale the dude and their soul gets sucked within 3 rounds another demon dude?

Oh I changed the idea around. It comes in the form of Demonic Lightning. If the blade when thrown successfully impales Joey just uses the blade like a lightning rod and blasts lightning into it, which will in turn net a tonna Soul to drain

Deathwing is

very low

He's higher than his calc but unquantifiably so until I hear of another feat from him

... wait

>Earthquake

>Earthquake that's intense enough to shatter mountains

That is ludicrously higher then 6-B, judging by Echo Slam

DMUA said:
... wait
>Earthquake

Actually Tyranitar has a similar feat and it was calced to be 6-C

DMUA said:
... wait
>Earthquake

It has a calc lol

But, can you explain his abilities? I have no idea how his powernull works, neither most of his other ones.

His resistances are... absurd, but considering there are very few hax here I doubt it'll be too relevant.

The power null is passive but touch based. Whatever magic touches him is negated. Sure, some magic can get through if it resists Power Null but still.

His Darkness manip is largely using his wings to cover the area in pure black. This does negate dark vision/thermal vision/etc, but sight that pierces illusions generally is considered to work (True Sight in the verse would work, for example).

Whenever fire touches him, he absorbs it. Pretty simple.

Anything else?

Coming from a busy Uninown, Speed Blitz aint a power first off and if it was that's hella restricted

Also just for clarification, Spacial and Reality Warp is for the 4-B key right? If it in 6-B it's also restricted

Also please explain how Soul Absorb and Attack Reflect work pls

Smashtwig said:
Coming from a busy Uninown, Speed Blitz aint a power first off and if it was that's hella restricted
Also just for clarification, Spacial and Reality Warp is for the 4-B key right? If it in 6-B it's also restricted

Also please explain how Soul Absorb and Attack Reflect work pls
Speed Blitz is restricted for him. Spacial and Reality Warping is for the 4-B key so it wouldnt have to be restricted due to him not even having access to it.

The Soul Absorb is simple, if he faces an opponant who is "Immortal", as long as they have a soul he will be able to trap their soul with the killing blow, thus bypassing their immortality. His attack reflection is also relatively simple, He can absorb the attack of his opponents within his blade, and realise the force from said attacks ontu his opponents with now greatly enhanced force.

EDIT: As Asu was one of my first characters within the wiki, His attack reflection is actually more of an absorption that i just incorrectly labled. He just absorbs force and can use it to enhance himself.

Could you guys remove my reservation please? I've decided I want to set my focus on something else and I don't think I have the time for this either way. Please and thanks.

Much to the dismay of Ant, yeah, Fandom's removing it.

There was a whole, ironically highlighted, thread about it.

Back