• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Moritzva

The Blood Goddess
Joke Battles
Content Moderator
Thread Moderator
4D71DCBF-41B3-4408-B0B2-FDD09D90FFF8
46978D8E-16FE-4D07-9315-1C56B0C7E5B9
After a devastating win on Magane, Rohan is informed of a second Stand user who is coming for his blood. In the darkness of a football stadium, he spots a second competitor step out. A kid. Hitoshi.
Rohan doesn't need to say a word to know this is his opponent.

Hitoshi knows this is the deadliest opponent he's ever faced.

Speed Equal, though it likely does not matter.

Win by any means.

Rohan Kishibe: 8 (Tactical, Xtas, Junko, Seventy, Smashor, Sir Ovens, Starter, Char)

Hitoshi Shinsou:

Thunder McQueen: 1 (Apies)

So after giving this some thought, I'm going Inconclusive. Shinso's quirk is a lot easier to activate then say Magane, since Rohan just has to resopnd, but if Rohan can bring out his stand right off the bat, then if his match with Magane is any indication, it's his win right there.

It another one of those who shoots first kinda deals.

That is true. Rohan won against Magane because his personality is very "Shoot first, ask questions later", which he's shown against Cheap Trick and Hayato, both of whom weren't exceedingly threatening, just a bit weird.

So keep that in mind. And yea, Rohan can just whip out his Stand, but this should be closer than vs Magane.

>but this should be closer than vs Magane.

Hence the inconclusive vote. While Magane needed something specific form Rohan, Shinso can use any old responce.

Shinso: So you're my opponent?

Roha: Yup...

Win for Shinso.

Could be argued that the moment Rohan identifies an opponent as an opponent, he uses Heaven's Door, no questions asked. But that's just me.

Though...isn't it in character for him to boast within his position of power? I mean, he kinda tortured Koichi during his premiere. So, like, even if he does get Heaven's Door off, Hitoshi could still get him to respond to him and mindhax him. I'm siding with Apies and saying Inconclusive. It's too hard to determine what will happen in what way to decide a proper victor.

Thus Spoke Rohan incaps people when he uses Heaven's Door on them, so there will be nobody conscious to boast to.

Yes, he incapacitates them. But considering the fact that Koichi was screaming at the top of his lungs when Rohan used Heaven's Door on him, this means that he could still get mindhaxed by Hitoshi's Quirk.

That was in early development of the Stand. Later on, all records show complete incap.

Okay then. Still, he would not have any warning about Hitoshi's Quirk. So, yeah, either Rohan talks, or he pulls out Heaven's Door.

I'll count Starter's vote now, but yea, Rohan's pretty "shoot first ask questions later".

Counted.

If Rohan could beat TWOH, could he fight GER?

Sadly.

Makes me wonder what the difference between the two is.

Rohan HDs anyone he considers a threat right off the bat no questions asked. He takes the win here.

Hm, if everyone's so sure that he'll immediately go for Heaven's Door, then...

Okay, change my vote to Rohan FRA.

Grace as of 18 hours ago afaik.

Grace is ending in about an hour. Who's going to add it?

What if I don't waant to

Back