• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Our third f*cking Zen'o vs Jojo character match this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Range.

Also if say Zeno unless I can find an instance of Okuyasu doing his erase in a smaller motion. As a full swipe is double that of a raise .

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
Range.
Also if say Zeno unless I can find an instance of Okuyasu doing his erase in a smaller motion. As a full swipe is double that of a raise .
Has Okuyasu ever taken out a 2-c with his ability. If not he can't affect Zeno, as Zeno is 2-C.

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
Zeno is 3d, but with 4d power, he can be effected by 3d hax . Only zamasu would technically be above that .
Good point. I'm a bit rusty on this. However, all Zeno has to do is raise one hand, andue we know he reacts quickly.

Not all low 2-C has, and technically, this is low 2-C hax in the sane way a universal timestop is 4d , it removes space itself.

Doesn't Zen'o stomp? Okuyasu needs to close the gap (either by moving closer to Zen'o or by erasing the space beetween them), Zen'o can just erase him istantly.

If this is in character, Okuyasu being the idiot he is would probably try to beat Zeno into a pulp sooner than tying to erase him.

Be honest, would Okuyasu take the plush toy looking Zeno seriously?

'In character, but willing to kill'

Unless Zeno killed Okuyasu's family or something, I don't think he'll take Zeno seriously.

STAHP the Zeno vs Jojo threads, can't you see that he's just a little boy!!!????!

(Looks at vote count)......never mind. Zeno should take this for the reasons stated above.

Still, yeah, he should be affected by 3d hax. But it's not going to matter! Begone Thot-- er... Hand...?

again if you say +2 have no reason don't add until they give one while it's likely FRA it's better to state it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back