• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Anakin Skywalker vs Darth Vader

Status
Not open for further replies.
The old thread never got concluded, So I'm going to make this one.

Anakin Skywalker vs Darth Vader

(CGI Clone Wars) (Star Wars Rebels)

Anakin: 2 (PaChi2, BruceTheBatman)

Vader: 8 (Shadowbokunohero, Sir Ovens, Totallynotchewbacca, The False Emperor1, Grimreaperofjustice, Hellbeast1, Lorenzo.r.2nd, Kyle Ramos)

Incon:

Anakin Skywalker
Darth-vader-kicks-jedi-ass-in-star-wars-rebels-season-2-trailer

Going with Vader with Low Difficulty.

in Lords of The Sith, Sidious stated Vader was inferior to Anakin in Dueling, due to the loss of his limbs and what not but he made up for it in force power, this Vader is outright superior to ROTS Anakin who is superior to CW Anakin. Darth Vader Will ragdoll this Anakin like Savage did to Kenobi and Anakin in the clone wars, also despite Anakin being faster and a better duelist, Vader has easily contended with characters faster than him (Ala Ahsoka)

his also canonical stronger

Anakin, younger and is obviously a faster and more deadly combatant from looking at their dueling in the movies. While Vader does have the experience his suit limits him and he likely wouldn't be able to keep up.

The False Emperor1 said:
Anakin, younger and is obviously a faster and more deadly combatant from looking at their dueling in the movies. While Vader does have the experience his suit limits him and he likely wouldn't be able to keep up.
Watch Rebels. Vader is more than capable of keeping up.

Season 7 hype tho.

Anyway, Vader should take this. He went toe to toe with Rebels Ashoka, who should no doubt be stronger and more skilled than Clone Wars era Anakin.

Sorry I don't really watch that kind of stuff. I just made the conclusion from watching the movies. In that case I think that Vader's experience with force-wielding might let him prevail.

The Wright Way said:
The False Emperor1 said:
Watch Rebels. Vader is more than capable of keeping up.
I think that this means you're going with Vader right?

The False Emperor1 said:
Sorry I don't really watch that kind of stuff. I just made the conclusion from watching the movies. In that case I think that Vader's experience with force-wielding might let him prevail.
You switching from Anakin to Vader?

Vader fodderizes fodder such as Ezra (pre-post-training) and Kannan (pre-Training)

He was on par with Ashokha is isn't force wise as powerful, yet wasn't able to finish her himself.

So Vader doesn't just FLOP Anakin at all

Anakin is faster and likley force wise stronger than Ashokha, meaning this is a rather even fight.

However durability plays a large role and that's why I give it to Vader also "experience" he ain't even old.

I'm voting Vader, he's canonically and by accurate testimony stronger then his prequel era self and has nearly twenty years more experience then Anakin.

Shadowbokunohero said:
in Lords of The Sith, Sidious stated Vader was inferior to Anakin in Dueling, due to the loss of his limbs and what not but he made up for it in force power, this Vader is outright superior to ROTS Anakin who is superior to CW Anakin. Darth Vader Will ragdoll this Anakin like Savage did to Kenobi and Anakin in the clone wars, also despite Anakin being faster and a better duelist, Vader has easily contended with characters faster than him (Ala Ahsoka)

Are you able to conclude the post?

If the profiles are locked, you have to ask in the versus addition thread. If they are not, you can add them right away, go to the profiles and edit it following the standard format (just take any other added match as example).

Just a side question, but why aren't the two profiles merged? They're the same person and it's like Saitama and his pre-training profile.

There used to be a profile for pre-training and during training Saitama. Now there is just one profile. Same thing here. Vader and Anakin are the same person. Why are there two separate profiles for them?

Sir Ovens said:
There used to be a profile for pre-training and during training Saitama. Now there is just one profile. Same thing here. Vader and Anakin are the same person. Why are there two separate profiles for them?
Eh, Who knows?

Shadowbokunohero said:

Are you allowed to like, Close the thread or add the victory to Vader's profile or anything of the sort?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back