• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

30,000 and counting!!!

I've been working on the revision based on the remake for almost three weeks by now LOL. It's almost done, just need a calc eval'd and to finish up a few profiles.
Great. But what about the original version?

On an unrelated note, I would like to add the playable character of Urban Champion if the playable character is not featless (You can say that the game tries to portray the playable character as a 10-B character with a few street fighting skill).

Bro, why does the number keep decreasing lmao

Because Tllmbrg is doing his job of finding pages of awful quality and/or reliability.

tq1dv18myf221.gif

With me, we can even go down to 20K..... So there won't be much of a problem when there are mass projects.

I think that evaluating verses to be deleted at our current pace is continuously taking sufficient time for me as it is.

Obviously I'm not interested in helping TIImbrg, in fact I'm not interested in analyzing and deleting who knows how many pages (unless they are completely unreliable, with poor quality and bad structured), I prefer to focus on other tasks like the ones I'm active now. So sorry TIImbrg... And AKM as well, you will never reach your 30K dream

Okay. No problem. Your help with other tasks is very appreciated.

Well, the standards have been getting stricter over time and pages that could qualify perfectly well before, are now considered "low quality".

The fact that Tllmbrg keeps finding so many shitty pages to delete says less about him and more about the quality of our wiki pages.
Yes, agreed.
Well, the standards have been getting stricter over time and pages that could qualify perfectly well before, are now considered "low quality".
It has taken us many years to improve the majority of our pages with calculations and proper justifications rather than guesswork.

It has taken us many years to improve the majority of our pages with calculations and proper justifications rather than guesswork.
It is in good faith, I agree. Since I have been dealing with information which is rapidly and easily disappeared forever because of issue IRL, this deletion movement may somewhat remind me such negative memory.

Maybe you misunderstand my sentence. That's not what I mean. The reason why I have been dealing with information which is rapidly and easily disappeared forever is because I have been digging old stuffs, such as old video games, old films and so on, which are obscure and therefore more likely to be deleted. I mean that information can be disappeared because of something IRL, which is somewhat a global issue. (For example, a closure of a blog service platform could lead to many useful information lost, such as a service of Yahoo, which was widely used by Japanese blogers) And I feel that frequent Internet archiving may reduce the negative impact of such sudden disappearance.

Regardless, thanks for your advice no matter where we are living in.

Last edited by a moderator:
Time to bring some hundreds of profiles I have in other wiki, we most likely will reach 30,200 and bye TIImb.

Not really, as we have lots of very low-quality pages from many years ago left to delete.

People are just playing along with a joke, but in all seriousness, there are plenty of ancient profiles that do not meet our standard protocol as well as plenty of bad profiles in general made by newer and/or lesser experienced users.

uh....oh, but.............i'm sure that hitting delete button is easier than create a page............................... 🥶

uh....oh, but.............i'm sure that hitting delete button is easier than create a page............................... 🥶
Ain't so. Pages are easy once you have an image rendered. Deletion is a process, albeit one Tllm likes to ignore. I used to upload double digits of pages in a single day. I'll wage my war yet.

Whenever a page is deleted, all the links to it from other pages need to be removed as well, yes, so it often takes a while.

Back