• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

30,000 and counting!!!

i swear i nearly created the 30.000th page previous days with another Azur Lane's profile, but after the profile release, the wiki "lost" like more than 10 page lmao. Sad noise

A message from me to the wiki
ganbare-jujutsu-kaisen.gif

I'm pretty sure Crab was just joking, Although he is being an obnoxious killjoy here to ruin the celebration.

Though in all seriousness, he is just trying to do what he's assigned to do I agree.

Tllmbrg is helping out with a lot of cleanup work to get rid of verses with no proper statistics justifications, and others are continuously reporting them as well, so we will see.

It is important to get rid of very unreliable information from our wiki, so they are genuinely doing good work.

Tllmbrg is helping out with a lot of cleanup work to get rid of verses with no proper statistics justifications, and others are continuously reporting them as well, so we will see.

It is important to get rid of very unreliable information from our wiki, so they are genuinely doing good work.
I'm a inclusionist.

By the way, because of the nature of wikis in general, even the most well-written profile may not be reliable sometimes (For example, Wikipedia has content regarding Wikipedia hoaxes). However, managing to be more and more reliable is still something we could do.

Yes, we cannot feature pages with guesswork statistics or other very unreliable content.

The deletion requests thread has quite a lot of reports, and Tllmbrg probably gradually checks through our more obscure verse pages.

Well, Tllmbrg keeps deleting pages of really bad quality and reliability, so that could take quite a while.

Once the moving process finishes, I can get to finish up Octopath Traveler profiles creation and later on work on Triangle Strategy. Hopefully, that will keep the page count 30,000+.

And better yet, I can find a way to have Tllm demoted or better yet banned from the wiki.

Once the moving process finishes, I can get to finish up Octopath Traveler profiles creation and later on work on Triangle Strategy. Hopefully, that will keep the page count 30,000+.
I gotchu covered on the third HD-2D game, 20+ Live A Live pages are on the way. Soon we shall banish this menace from our site forevermore 🙏

cracks knuckles and begins working on a variety of Mega Man profiles

You know I was going to let the wiki reach 30,000 pages so Bambu can have Tasha as that page

But now I’m remotivated to not.
Off topic but, how do you pronounce your username? Because I've been going "Tlim-berg" in my head, but it occurs to me that I just made those vowels up

I gotchu covered on the third HD-2D game, 20+ Live A Live pages are on the way. Soon we shall banish this menace from our site forevermore 🙏
I have heard that Live A Live has a remastered version recently, so Live A Live may have some popularity. By the way, it seems that original LAL and remastered LAL have some plot differences.

I have heard that Live A Live has a remastered version recently, so Live A Live may have some popularity. By the way, it seems that original LAL and remastered LAL have some plot differences.
Yeah it's on switch and @Armorchompy plus my own interest led me to playing it and wanting to index it as well (Chompy's on top of it fr)

Yeah lol, I'm also working on indexing 2 new verses on the wiki as well both of which I have plenty of calcs I did for and some decently progressed character blogs so even if it takes some time I'll be able to add another dozen or couple dozen profiles to the wiki

Meanwhile I am waiting on Creepypastas and Natural Phenomena pages which together is like 30+ pages to delete

Back