• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
This will be a 3v3v3 match between three times

The match takes place on an island that has a new catastrophe happen every five minutes and cycles back to the first catastrophe after all six happens. The island is mostly a dense jungle with only the center of the island is free from catastrophes with a serene lake in the middle.
  1. Catastrophe 1: The first catastrophe is a volcanic eruption that covers the island is lava monsters and magma
  2. Catastrophe 2: The second catastrophe is a tsunami that submerges the entire island
  3. Catastrophe 3: The third catastrophe is a dangerous thunderstorm
  4. Catastrophe 4: The fourth catastrophe is a carpet bombing
  5. Catastrophe 5: The fifth catastrophe is a debuff wave that removes special ability and causes everyone to be slowed
  6. Catastrophe 6: The final catastrophe is a buff wave that also heals everyone on the island
More Info
  • The Mii Fighters start with a half-charged Final Smash Meter and their meter charges full every half-hour
  • Each team of three starts on the opposite end of the island so they will have to make their way through the island's jungles in order to find and defeat the other teams.
  • Everyone is in character for this with the Miis having knowledge of the other teams
  • To balance the fact that Natsu and Gajeel have Happy and Panther Lily respectively, Tony Tony Chopper is allowed to be a part of Team StrawHat
The Teams

The StrawHats
  1. Post Udon Prison Luffy
  2. Wano Country Zoro
  3. Tony Tony Chopper (Pose Whole Cake)
  4. Post-Whole Cake Sanji with Raid Suit
The Fairy Tail Boyz
  1. Natsu Dragneel (In X792) with Happy
  2. Gray Fullbuster (100 Year Quest)
  3. Gajeel Redfox (In X792) with Panther Lily
Team Mii Fighters
  1. Mii Brawler with Final Smash Meter
  2. Mii Swordfighter with Final Smash Meter
  3. Mii Gunner with Final Smash Meter
The Miis have access to all of their special moves but they have to wait 1 hour before being able to change their ability again after changing it once

Team StrawHat:

Team Fairy Tail:

Team Mii:

Inconclusive:

2 straw hats with future sight = Op

I see the straw hats winning this but I’m not too informed on fairytale so I’ll wait before casting my vote.

Back