• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i know you want to debunk it, come on DO IT
̶S̶e̶e̶,̶ ̶̶̶̶̶̶̶̶ ̶w̶h̶o̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶c̶a̶l̶l̶e̶d̶ ̶m̶a̶n̶.̶.̶.̶.̶.̶,̶ ̶d̶o̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶p̶r̶o̶v̶o̶k̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶d̶e̶b̶u̶n̶k̶e̶r̶s̶

803304033104035841.webp

Honestly for the anime part, I still think the old 220x baseline 3-A part is fine to use.

But obviously I see no issue with 3-A Chou even without a damn calc. I honestly don't get why an explosion of that magnitude from the edge of the universe threatening to turn the physical universe into a void would even come anywhere below 3-B if it was supposed to happen quickly. It'd reach MFTL+ speeds anyway at which point KE no longer becomes viable and thus in comes ISL.

That and there's a CRT going on that may or may not bump up the typical DB Universe to be High 3-A or some shit.

Hey guys i have a question. When using inverse square law, wouldn't the distance be over a Nonillion times? So would the energy be weaker over novemdecillions of times universal?

I'm new to this formula & I'm trying to apply it to other characters like Baby Vegeta. However I'm not sure if I'm doing it right. So the kind folks on the Moro vs Goku IV thread linked me here to ask. Thank you for answering me if ya do.

Hey guys i have a question. When using inverse square law, wouldn't the distance be over a Nonillion times? So would the energy be weaker over novemdecillions of times universal?
That'd be for tanking the energy at the edge, that's normal inverse-square law, if you're at the edge you tank considerably less energy as it spreads out more and more.

Reverse-inverse square law is used when you try to calc the power at the epicenter by figuring out the energy from the destruction at the edge. This is what the DBS Universe-busting feat is, trying to figure out the true power of the explosion at the epicenter by using the damage caused at the edge (As in, still having the power to blow up the most durable thing in the universe at that distance from the epicenter).

I'm new to this formula & I'm trying to apply it to other characters like Baby Vegeta. However I'm not sure if I'm doing it right. So the kind folks on the Moro vs Goku IV thread linked me here to ask. Thank you for answering me if ya do.
Normal inverse-square law is easy, it's the reverse-inverse square law that is the particularly hard part to grasp for even normal calc members at times, unless you're like, an expert in explosive physics and the like.

That'd be for tanking the energy at the edge, that's normal inverse-square law, if you're at the edge you tank considerably less energy as it spreads out more and more.

Reverse-inverse square law is used when you try to calc the power at the epicenter by figuring out the energy from the destruction at the edge. This is what the DBS Universe-busting feat is, trying to figure out the true power of the explosion at the epicenter by using the damage caused at the edge (As in, still having the power to blow up the most durable thing in the universe at that distance from the epicenter).

Normal inverse-square law is easy, it's the reverse-inverse square law that is the particularly hard part to grasp for even normal calc members at times, unless you're like, an expert in explosive physics and the like.
So am i doing it right by using meters cause i would square the distance then put it under 1 then say something on the lines like "Baby's shockwave can tear space outside the Universe & the space torn is bigger & thus scales above the space torn by Super Boo & SS3 Gotenk. The edge to the source the power makes Baby over novemdecillions of times greater than Multi Solar System."

You know something like that. Would this be the right way of applying Inverse Square Law or am I using a wrong measurment or anything cause like why not use like inches where you'd end up with a bigger number?

Again thank you so much for answering. Quora takes a bit to get answers from.

So am i doing it right by using meters cause i would square the distance then put it under 1 then say something on the lines like "Baby's shockwave can tear space outside the Universe & the space torn is bigger & thus scales above the space torn by Super Boo & SS3 Gotenk. The edge to the source the power makes Baby over novemdecillions of times greater than Multi Solar System."

You know something like that. Would this be the right way of applying Inverse Square Law or am I using a wrong measurment or anything cause like why not use like inches where you'd end up with a bigger number?

Again thank you so much for answering. Quora takes a bit to get answers from.
Prolly should ask DontTalk or Spino regarding the reverse-inverse square law, I myself am not too savvy with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back