• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait a little. Does anybody here have good suggestions for what exactly that we should do with Goku's Stamina section?

I'm not sure, which is why I left the stamina alone. I also have no clue why that one user decided to change them randomly.

Wait a little. Does anybody here have good suggestions for what exactly that we should do with Goku's Stamina section?

That edit is fine. Stamina was changed so any high stamina is just super human unless it's infinite.

Well, the Superhuman stamina should be fine, but you all need to read our Stamina page in order to figure out the proper ratings for each form. Below Average seems too low for example.

Hey Ant,

If the stamina page only contains a few categories then why do I see things like "High" or "very high", or other categories that are never mentioned on this page, in the past on several profiles

Is this a recent change to the stamina page or it has always been like this? If it was a recent change then no problem but i kinda like the diversity

Edit: At a second look at the page i literally just saw a rule against these exact words looolll "High" or "very high"

It is a recent change, but we do not have the resources to quickly apply it to all of our profile pages, so it has to be gradual.

Is there any reason for the changes like a thread where the change proposal was being discussed?

Yes, we had a long staff forum discussion about the subject. You can check for a title with "Stamina" in it.

Well, the Superhuman stamina should be fine, but you all need to read our Stamina page in order to figure out the proper ratings for each form. Below Average seems too low for example.
Anyway, help with figuring out solutions for this would be very appreciated.

Uhm, my suggestion would be to make all his keys Superhuman but to indicate in the justification that his form is not very easy to maintain or to list stamina feats. The reason is because even in a draining form like ultra instinct or SSJ3, Goku can fight for a long time and sustain injuries beyond a nornal human. To avoid a headache.

My extent of knowledge for stamina on Goku, is that in TOP his MUI stated lasted around 30 seconds
That may sound miserable. But you have to consider that he was basically drained to nothing several times in the tournament, severly wounded, he was fighting at MFTL+ speeds which means that brief time lasts long and was in a state of broken limits at that point which when reached it's peak, he turned into a blood bomb.

Yeah in the manga he just drops out of it without it almost killing him and just making him tiered

Okay let's brainstorm this

So the idea behind the Below average has to do with Goku recently attaining a new form right? And this new form puts a strain on his body.
However, he is able to fight multiple opponents in this new form. And even when he reaches his limit he still finds a way to keep on fighting.

Superhuman is the most reasonable rating to give regardless of the drawbacks experienced from gaining a new form.

What do you guys think? And I feel we shouldn't use periods of time that much in our reasonings as these characters are MFTL+

In the case of Mastered ultra instinct.

Stamina wise Goku was pretty good, however, his endurance wasn't due to the abnormal generation of heat by his body in my opinion.

In Super Saiyan Blue while damaged he can use Instantaneous Movement multiple times showcasing spam usage for a bit prolonged time like Super Saiyan 4 Goku did but he didn't revert back to base.

His stamina should just be superhuman. The thing for SSB or UI last not long is the form weakness, not his inherent weakness. The energy supply, his capability to fight for insanely long time still present and his body also withstand the tremedous power of all the supernatural transformation which gave him superhuman strength

His stamina should just be superhuman. The thing for SSB or UI last not long is the form weakness, not his inherent weakness. The energy supply, his capability to fight for insanely long time still present and his body also withstand the tremedous power of all the supernatural transformation which gave him superhuman strength
Or simply "high", instead of Superhuman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back