• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Listen, i get you want 3-A and i do aswell, but justifying wether or not the pic is accurate does matter and is a conversation we need to have.
The thing is, the time frame Calc for the Clash, doesn't have to do anything with the picture. It's another matter. That's how we got DBS Anime chars to 3-A in the first place.

These claims are baseless. The only thing that's not valid is the size of the things shown in the afterlife, which are that big to show where those locations are. The shape of the universe should be no pat all.

We used this model for years and of course people are finding problems with it when it's an upgrade as small as going from 3-B to 3-A.

These claims are baseless. The only thing that's not valid is the size of the things shown in the afterlife, which are that big to show where those locations are. The shape of the universe should be no pat all.

We used this model for years and of course people are finding problems with it when it's an upgrade as small as going from 3-B to 3-A.
I've had problems with the model for years too.

These claims are baseless.
Why
The only thing that's not valid is the size of the things shown in the afterlife, which are that big to show where those locations are.
Why
The shape of the universe should be no pat all.
Why
Argument from tradition and also if yall have been using this for years then jesus christ lol.

"I think it’s something I came up with so both I and the readers would be able to easily grasp it. The big ball in the center is the world known as “this world” and “the afterlife”, and the one who watches over it from outside is Kaiōshin.
— “Super Exciting Guide: Character Volume” (p. 92)"

Clearly shows its purposefully made simplified.

Why

Why

Why

Argument from tradition and also if yall have been using this for years then jesus christ lol.

"I think it’s something I came up with so both I and the readers would be able to easily grasp it. The big ball in the center is the world known as “this world” and “the afterlife”, and the one who watches over it from outside is Kaiōshin.

Again, we can just use the mid-end time frame result for the 3-A feat, which is lawballed to 10 minutes.

And it's been accepted

Again, we can just use the mid-end time frame result for the 3-A feat, which is lawballed to 10 minutes.

And it's been accepted
Why do you keep reiterating this. All im doing is just airing my grievances with the picture of the universe used, and nothing else.

Why do you keep reiterating this. All im doing is just airing my grievances with the picture of the universe used, and nothing else.
Yeah, but you seem to ignore that part, becouse is the one that can make this upgrade happen lol.

The top part, is the after life
The middle. is the mortal plane
and the bottom is demon realm

Look at the pic and tell me it honestly looks accurate. It's obviously simplified to make it easier for readers to understand. Hell Toriyama literally says this:

"
I think it’s something I came up with so both I and the readers would be able to easily grasp it. The big ball in the center is the world known as “this world” and “the afterlife”, and the one who watches over it from outside is Kaiōshin.

With various versions of the universe being altered by Toriyama, e.g. Daizenshuu 4
Something can be easy to grasp and simultaneously accurate. You're acting like toriyama made it innaccurate then put it in a guide which is supposed to go into detail and explain things accurately.
Like zamusucahn said, the only inaccurate thing is scale which is purposefully made that way to show locations.

Something can be easy to grasp and simultaneously accurate. You're acting like toriyama made it innaccurate then put it in a guide which is supposed to go into detail and explain things accurately.
Like zamusucahn said, the only inaccurate thing is scale which is purposefully made that way to show locations.
Then why is the scale taken as accurate for the distance between Earth and the Kai planet?

Something can be easy to grasp and simultaneously accurate.
He literally refers to the universe as a "big ball", and the various changes he makes to it are all subtext i've shown which corroborate it being simplified
You're acting like toriyama made it innaccurate
I'm not, and it has been innaccurate in guides...why do you think he's changed it various times
a guide which is supposed to go into detail and explain things accurately.
This isn't always the case. Especially when the guides are contradicted various times....
Yeah, but you seem to ignore that part, becouse is the one that can make this upgrade happen lol.
Because i don't care about it????

Fair enough, but take in count that this thread was made for the sole pruporse of upgrading characters to 3-A, so every argument matters.
And so if there is an argument that fills the OP pruporse then the thing should be done for.

Discussing the size of the Universe just derails the thread and should be discussed somewhere else, but not here.

Fair enough, but take in count that this thread was made for the sole pruporse of upgrading characters to 3-A, so every argument matters.
And so if there is an argument that fills the OP pruporse then the thing should be done for.

Discussing the size of the Universe just derails the thread and should be discussed somewhere else, but not here.
Discussing the size of the universe brings up fair arguments im far too stupid to make, which Damage made. So i personally disagree, every avenue of disagreement should be explored untill it either stops the CRT in its track, or it gets buried.

Why

Why

Why

You’re the one asserting the map is in accurate. Give me evidence why.

You’re the one asserting the map is in accurate. Give me evidence why.
Breathe in. Breathe out.

Nope. Nope. Nope. Not today.

I've made my arguments, others have actually tried to discuss it with me, but i am not going to ignore purposeful blindness.

Then why is the scale taken as accurate for the distance between Earth and the Kai planet?
Why is that a problem? It's the distance between the position of earth in the universe and the kai realm.
He literally refers to the universe as a "big ball", and the various changes he makes to it are all subtext i've shown which corroborate it being simplified

I'm not, and it has been innaccurate in guides...why do you think he's changed it various times

This isn't always the case. Especially when the guides are contradicted various times....

No THIS is a simplification that toriyama is imagining.
latest

This is not like the actual detailed diagram.
Inaccurate? He changed it because it was innaccurate? Changes such as?
Yeah the guides have contradicted the manga, but the guide diagram is literally the same one in the manga so this point is moot.

Discussing the size of the universe brings up fair arguments im far too stupid to make, which Damage made. So i personally disagree, every avenue of disagreement should be explored untill it either stops the CRT in its track, or it gets buried.
Yeah, but if we got another argument that can work for this upgrade to go through, why should we keep discussing the one that isn't working on this thread?

You guys should just make a separate thread and discuss the size of U7 there, if not, this will turn into another 7 pages thread which are really annoying and repetitive, and it will get waay toxic as most significant DB CRTS are.....

Breathe in. Breathe out.

Nope. Nope. Nope. Not today.

I've made my arguments, others have actually tried to discuss it with me, but i am not going to ignore purposeful blindness.
What are you talking about? Despite the locations being mapped out on 3 separate images + the fact that it’s drawn in the manga shows what’s intended. At least 3 pieces of evidence and you’re all like “nah it’s wrong because I just don’t feel like it”. 🗿

No THIS is a simplification that toriyama is imagining.
This is a logical fallacy in which you see two variations and assume that means one is wrong. It's a form of affirming a disjunct although the name has flown from my mind. Your argument here is inherently fallacious.
This is not like the actual detailed diagram.
Sigh.
Inaccurate? He changed it because it was innaccurate? Changes such as?
Original did not have the kaioshin realm
Yeah the guides have contradicted the manga, but the guide diagram is literally the same one in the manga so this point is moot.
Its moot because you are missing the point...of the point. The point is, is that info in guide =/= inherently accurate and detailed
“nah it’s wrong because I just don’t feel like it”. 🗿
Appeal to stupidity
All that aside, I was just notified that the Zamasu calc was evaluated and accepted.
So 3-A dbs manga is a reality. Mad WWWWW's

Zamasu. What is the difference between the Zamasu calc and the anime U7 calc? How can they be so different even though they both use the inverse square law?

I'll bring up my issues in another thread to avoid clogging up this one.

Zamasu. What is the difference between the Zamasu calc and the anime U7 calc? How can they be so different even though they both use the inverse square law?
They use the same method. However the Zamasu arc one only applies to the living universe so it’s lower than the anime BoG version as a result. The manga BoG version is low because of the timeframe.

They use the same method. However the Zamasu arc one only applies to the living universe so it’s lower than the anime BoG version as a result. The manga BoG version is low because of the timeframe.
Wasn't accepted as mid end the manga version for the Bog clash?

This is a logical fallacy in which you see two variations and assume that means one is wrong. It's a form of affirming a disjunct although the name has flown from my mind. Your argument here is inherently fallacious.

Sigh.

Original did not have the kaioshin realm

Its moot because you are missing the point...of the point. The point is, is that info in guide =/= inherently accurate and detailed

Appeal to stupidity

So 3-A dbs manga is a reality. Mad WWWWW's
I don't see the fallacy, one diagram is a detailed illustration in a guide supported by the canon while the other one is an oversimplification from the anime. Unless of course you're implying that this diagram
latest

Is equally as valid as this one.
latest

Original did not have kaioshin realm doesn't mean the original is inaccurate.
Shouldn't you be the one to prove that it's inaccurate?

I don't see the fallacy, one diagram is a detailed illustration in a guide supported by the canon while the other one is an oversimplification from the anime. Unless of course you're implying that this diagram
Because there is subtext that corroborates the notion of it being simplified and the implicit narrative from Toriyama's comment about the drawing as simplified. As for the fallacy, you literally double it up by using a strawman right after asking that question. "Supported by canon" they could both be simplified you know...
Is equally as valid as this one.
Strawman. You're attacking an argument i didn't even make. They're both simplified =/= They are both equally simplified. Also don't use you "assuming" that's what i meant as a rebuttal because that's genuinely even worse.

Regardless, 3-A has already been accepted and Damage has already brought the notion of making another thread to tackle this issue, so for now i deem the conversation regarding this as over.

Ok, this seems pretty much accepted.

So who is willing to apply the accepted changes? both would be the mid end time frame for the Bog feat and Zamasu's statement.

Facts I imagine chou vs GT would probably be a better matchup

Is the pic of Uni 7 useable for calcing?
https://****************/wp-content/uploads/WP-manga/data/manga_6173003824249/08dfe3a9554177efd851b6793edaa027/32.jpg
Given it's shown in the super manga it would be fine to use

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back