• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

2v2 8-B Tournament Semifinals: King Knight and Kamen Rider Ixa vs Ultimate Aggregor and Killua Zoldyck

If its a big stadium, Ixa would go for his gun and stay besides King's Knight. If King's Knight decides to go after someone close range then Ixa would, in my opinion, do his own thing. If King's Knight were to spam rats instead, I'd say Ixa would stick with him. Not too familiar with Aggregor but Ixa would prob go from him first like you guys said already. He would help if King's Knight is in trouble though.

I'd say from the clips and looking at profiles, both Killua and Aggregor could probably dodge the bullets coming at them which Ixa would recognize immediately and switch to blade mode or Ixa Knuckle.

Another thing to point out is the stun thing King's Knight has. Ixa can build off that if anyone gets hit by it since he would know of that move beforehand.
How long does the stun last?
How well does Killua and Aggregor deal with Ixa's light?
How likely is he to use it?

Literally just a second. It also pushes back anyone near him, so there's that as well.

He leads with it quite often, even at the start of a fight.
Given these factors... You'd think it wouldn't really be useful for King Knight, but maybe for Ixa to cause damage to one of them. But the move would become mostly unreliable due to both of the opponents being combat "geniuses" and learning about said move....

... Another question, can King Knight move while he is casting this ability?... That's very important.

He can't change the direction he's moving when charging with the scepter, but he can stop his charge if he wants to. Could be wrong, I'll double check in a moment.

They know the abilities of their partners beforehand. King Knight will know how Ixa's light works.

in canon, does Ixa tend to use his flash ability when fighting with allies?
Cannot link the video now, currently on phone.
But yes, he does it whenever he can. Most of the time is either he's fighting alone, or when his partner is behind him.
He did it once when fighting along with normal human partner, as long as they stand behind him and doesnt look directly at Sol Flasher, even normal human would be okay.

I’d want to say supernova-hot. But not really accepted that people scale to it rn. So 6000 Kelvin as a lowball.

I should also note that Aggregor can replenish his life-force by absorbing it from plant-life and that since the totality of one’s life-force = soul in Ben 10, this should also repair his soul damage I think. And Aggregor is immune to all life-force based attacks btw.

Could anyone show me clips of Aggregor dodging attacks? Any attack that Ixa does with his gun would weaken him by a good bit. Two burst shots were capable of outright weakening a comparable Fangire to the point it became fodder

Like Aggregor, he’s survived being in space before.
Ah Aggregor is like a walking nuclear reactor but contained in a suit designed to protect outsiders from radiation. So that might not cover if Aggregor tries hard.
Could anyone show me clips of Aggregor dodging attacks? Any attack that Ixa does with his gun would weaken him by a good bit. Two burst shots were capable of outright weakening a comparable Fangire to the point it became fodder
He might not need to dodge. He can perhaps heat up his body so the bullets get vaporized upon contact with it or turn into electricity or create a forcefield.

Yeah, i have to recheck that one again, cus i dont remember Kiva riders have ever gone to space before (except when Wataru doing that moon kick)
The revisions was like a few months ago, my memory might be hazy, but I believe it was because Kiva survived in space as this would then be a universal residence of all Fangires. I think we agreed that Ixa should reasonably scale to this due to his suit being made to fight against the Fangires

He might not need to dodge. He can perhaps heat up his body so the bullets get vaporized upon contact with it or turn into electricity or create a forcefield.
That might be problematic, although Ixa does have ways to get by this. He has Broken Fang, an ability which essentially either sends out a beam or barrier of electromagnetic energy to his opponents. Or his Garuru Saber, which he can use to launch an AoE sound wave. If Aggregor tries to get close, Ixa could use either of these attacks to push him back and deal damage.

Both attacks are very, VERY easily to pull off. Just point his Ixa Knuckle at his opponents to use the Broken Fang and press the back of his sword to use Garuru Saber

Cannot link the video now, currently on phone.
But yes, he does it whenever he can. Most of the time is either he's fighting alone, or when his partner is behind him.
He did it once when fighting along with normal human partner, as long as they stand behind him and doesnt look directly at Sol Flasher, even normal human would be okay.
Welp, luckily, Killua doesn't need his eyes to fight thanks to feeling presences, so it wouldn't really affect him much.

But does Ixa lead with this? You'd think he'd try fighting one of them in a 2v2, likely Aggregor for reasons mentioned above.

But does Ixa lead with this? You'd think he'd try fighting one of them in a 2v2, likely Aggregor for reasons mentioned above.
If he feel like he can finishes the enemies early, then he will do it, Ixa alway goes straight for the kills.
Once Ixa realize that his enemies are weaker than him, he will goes straight to his finisher, which is him using Sol Flasher to cause permanant blindness to the opponent, then finish them with his finisher (which is basically Ixa's AP focused on a single attack to one-shot enemies on the same as his level).

Even if opponent like Killua can fight without eyes sight, Sol Flasher is still a suprises element to cause the opponent to stunt for a second so that Ixa can one-shot him with his finisher then destroys his opponent's soul .
So yes, what deadly isnt the Sol Flasher, but the finisher that happen after it.

What power source do Kamen Riders use anyways?
Kamen Riders uses different power source (some are electricity, some are biologically, some are demonic, some got them for being a freaking demi-god, ect...)

In Ixa's case, his power source is electricity (probally, still feel weird how electricity can destroys souls)

And he can also use the latter’s telepathy to figure out his opponent’s next moves. I don’t remember if it required touch or not though.

If he feel like he can finishes the enemies early, then he will do it, Ixa alway goes straight for the kills.
Once Ixa realize that his enemies are weaker than him, he will goes straight to his finisher, which is him using Sol Flasher to cause permanant blindness to the opponent, then finish them with his finisher (which is basically Ixa's AP focused on a single attack to one-shot enemies on the same as his level).

Even if opponent like Killua can fight without eyes sight, Sol Flasher is still a suprises element to cause the opponent to stunt for a second so that Ixa can one-shot him with his finisher then destroys his opponent's soul .
So yes, what deadly isnt the Sol Flasher, but the finisher that happen after it.
Stun's not on the profile.

Plus, it's not his opening move at all unless he has knowledge of his opponents lack of strength. King Knight doesn't seem the "team player" type, so I'd say he'd separate from Ixa to attack one of his opponents, thus, making the usage of this move harder as he won't do so to his ally

Stun's not on the profile.

Plus, it's not his opening move at all unless he has knowledge of his opponents lack of strength. King Knight doesn't seem the "team player" type, so I'd say he'd separate from Ixa to attack one of his opponents, thus, making the usage of this move harder as he won't do so to his ally
It’s less of like, paralysis inducement and more of people just reeling back from getting blinded by a bright light

ixa whole fighting style is about trying to finish off his opponents a quickly as possible, which means he’d use this SoL flasher very quickly into the fight. Some times, he’s even used them like, 30 seconds into a fight

It’s less of like, paralysis inducement and more of people just reeling back from getting blinded by a bright light.
Killua's not stupid in battle to let this happen, and for this to work, Ixa would have to be super close to the point where Killua's extrasensory perception won't catch on him.
Ixa whole fighting style is about trying to finish off his opponents a quickly as possible, which means he’d use this SoL flasher very quickly into the fight. Some times, he’s even used them like, 30 seconds into a fight
"30 seconds into the fight" is a LOT of fighting, my guy. He won't use it if it's going to endanger his ally, as their stance will likely be broken, and both will be separated with their respective opponents.

You are right But king Knight would not be facing Ixa.
The light would definitely catch his attention, Ixa definitely wouldn't risk it given his morale. Plus, it seems he takes about 30 seconds into the battle to use that light, a lot can happen in a fight between two characters in this timeframe, a close quarters fight would definitely make King Knight not care about where he is facing.

Too many factors to consider, so I don't think SoL Flasher is a reliable argument.

Fair but I have a question are we using normal or new game plus king Knight his max vigor is 100 while his max gold is 99999.
This is why it matters:

Gamma radiation is light (whether NRG actually uses gamma radiation is another matter but he has SoL attack speed on his page so). And the Ultimatrix' scanning beam went right through P'andor, then again Ra'ad's electricity can beam struggle with it so 🤷‍♂️.

Gamma radiation isn’t light, at least I don’t think it is. Gamma radiation and visible light are both electromagnetic waves but they’re both completely separate on the spectrum.

Back