• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

2v2 8-B Tournament, Round 1, Match 2: Qrow Branwen and Katsuki Bakugo vs Ultimate Aggregor and Killua Zoldyck

For some reason i didn't get notifications of the thread, I'll try answering
See, that's the fun part of being an experienced assassin and having knowledge, if Killua grabs Bakugo, the sheer strength should allow Killua to pin him down, or break his arm, or simply act immediately after. Bakugou is not one to consider his explosions so weak that one could simply walk through it, so he wouldn't expect his arm to be immediately grabbed.
If Killua does grab onto Bakugo then that would be a disadvantage on Bakugo's part to be honest, the massive AP Gap to the superior Lifting Strength, I can see his arm getting torn apart or some shit which is something we don't want to see.
As for knocking Killua away, Bakugou's explosions are not really focused on that if he's only trying to do damage to what appears to be a kid going at him. If Killua is aware of his explosions, he can just focus the right amount of nen on his feet to stop being pushed away, and enough to tank the impact itself, thus, allowing the grabbing to happen.
I mean The Explosions still has the capabilities to knock people away if Bakugo's basic explosions were knocking Ochako back, then his Condensed Explosions should be able to do the job too, especially with Killua's size and the size of these explosions, I could see him getting knocked back.
In fact, Killua's done this before during Greed Island, his dominance over his Nen manipulation had a margin of error of 1%, and he was called a genius by Razor. If Killua sees Bakugou's explosions ONCE, he will know how much Nen he needed to avoid being pushed away. The grabbing is happening unless we have a reason for Bakugou to back down from Killua's head-on strategy.
Fair, I wonder how the Condensed Explosions would play into this scenario of being knocked back.
Bakugou wouldn't do a barrage against an albino kid running towards him, he'd do just one to damage him.

After the grabbing is not happening either, because it's Bakugou having to react, think, and counter some occasion he didn't see coming vs Killua going with a plan already on his mind.

Killua will simply outskill him.
I mean its possible that he can do it, he has shown to be able to do barrages of explosions (Example against Todoroki's Ice Wall to All Might).
Yeah Bakugo does have to think on his feet quite a lot since Killua vastly outskills Bakugo here unfortunately. Grabbing Bakugo could also be a death sentence.

As for what Bakugo would do or start with, He has his Explosion Quirk of course and would most likely propell himself towards his opponent, heading into Close Quarters first which ain't a good thing if what Charmander said about Killua's Nen control is really that good which could resist his explosion's knockback.

Man i aint even gonna respond to Aggregor, his radiation manipulation already scares the shit out of me lol

"Man i aint even gonna respond to Aggregor, his radiation manipulation already scares the shit out of me lol"

Seeing as Ben and co. Have fought him in cqc its unlikely that he actually has passive radiation, he never demonstrated the powers of NRG's freed state just his contained state

I mean its possible that he can do it, he has shown to be able to do barrages of explosions (Example against Todoroki's Ice Wall to All Might).
Yeah Bakugo does have to think on his feet quite a lot since Killua vastly outskills Bakugo here unfortunately. Grabbing Bakugo could also be a death sentence.
The only problem is arguing that Bakugo would use a barrage in response to a human being running towards him. He doesn't quite do that, as shown with Uraraka, and by looks, Killua is probably seemed as someone smaller than her. That's how Bakugo responds to direct confrontation.
As for what Bakugo would do or start with, He has his Explosion Quirk of course and would most likely propell himself towards his opponent, heading into Close Quarters first which ain't a good thing if what Charmander said about Killua's Nen control is really that good which could resist his explosion's knockback.
Yeah, the scenario described earlier would play out. So it all depends on everyone else's lead.

Aggregor's lead was telekinesis, but he doesn't seem to have that.

"Man i aint even gonna respond to Aggregor, his radiation manipulation already scares the shit out of me lol"

Seeing as Ben and co. Have fought him in cqc its unlikely that he actually has passive radiation, he never demonstrated the powers of NRG's freed state just his contained state
What's Qrow's in-character lead?

Even if you were to argue he "Hasn't shown it after absorbing it" the radiation even in his armored form would still play a huge factor and would radiate him to death which is what NRG in his armor form does with a mere touch. ( just doesn't use it passively on screen)

Aggregor's lead was telekinesis, but he doesn't seem to have that.

I feel like that should be listed on his profile if that were the case, plus he's been hurt by non-Tandenite things before, swampfire, jetray, and ultimate cannonbolt were all able to hurt him with their attacks, and hes been hurt by plasma attacks too. If the implication is that he cant be cut by normal attacks, he can still be hurt by elemental and energy attacks, making bakugo a lot more effective against him and making qrow's energy slashes more useful.
You mean on his page ? Well that's because pages are badly explained which is why I linked the pages of 5 aliens saperately above, Plus he himself said "All their powers are mine" and on his profile is stated "(Absorbed all the powers of Terraspin, NRG, Water Hazard, Armodrillo, and AmpFibian)" Also his Telekenisis also comes from his Staff he uses as well, There are more things missing such as his extreme envirnment resistance which comes directly from Aliens themselves plus his own.
XAoJgoG.png

Where the temperate is this hot
A8bz2aR.jpg
So you aren't getting past his durability plus I got a question does qrow have any ranged options? also, can he fly without turning into a bird? Also Aggregor leads according to situation as we have seem him against Ben as well so it's not like he's depedant on one move he utilizes all of the powers of the five aliens. Aggregor should be able to make a strong electrical or vibrational shocks against anybody trying to attack him physically maintaing his distance.
Both qrow and bakugo can fly as well as having multiple means of mid-air propulsion, the earthquakes wont be much of an issue
This shouldn't be an issue for Aggregor he was able to easily defeat Ben who was using Stinkyfly against him and using Terraspins Air manipulation would blow him into oblivion As far as his combat skill goes he defeated both Young Ben and Ultimate Alien Ben both who has defeated Vilgax who defeated Vilgax, Multiple times throughout the series and outsmarted him as well Vilgax intergalactic alien warlord for 200 years and conqueror of planets in the galaxy, Yet Aggregor not only defeated Ben in combat (Both from the past and the future at the same time as well as Gwen and Kevin being superior in QcQ against them) but he also outsmarted Ben as he was one step ahead of him on every move, such as againing all pieces of the map throughout the galaxy I don't think Bakugo would be able to last at all no matter how good he is trained in U.A High School as they would not be able to combat against an interstellar experienced warlord.

Not to mention Bakugo wasn't able to defeat Nine without the help from Deku and using One for All so looking at what Aggregor has accomplished by stomping all members of Team Tennyson in the combat and out smarting them throughout their journey would make the combat & Skill gap far superior compared to a group of semi skilled villains like Nine, therefore his limited mobility would only allow him dodge for a very short period of time before he eventually get's radiated or Life drained to death.

Last edited:
"What's Qrow's in-character lead?"

Since this is a serious fight, CQC with his scythe while his semblance passively causes bad luck for his opponents

"Even if you were to argue he "Hasn't shown it after absorbing it" the radiation even in his armored form would still play a huge factor and would radiate him to death which is what NRG in his armor form does with a mere touch. ( just doesn't use it passively on screen)"

That's not a passive aura of radiation though, that's active touch-based radiation.

"You mean on his page ? Well that's because pages are badly explained which is why I linked the pages of 5 aliens saperately above, Plus he himself said "All their powers are mine" and on his profile is stated"

I mean it's kinda not allowed to argue stuff that's not on the profiles. If we're allowing that then it can be argued that Qrow has Class G lifting strength upscaling from Atlas Arc Team RWBY

"So you aren't getting past his durability plus I got a question does qrow have any ranged options? also, can he fly without turning into a bird? "

His scythe double functions as a gun and he can project ranged energy slashes yes. And not technically no but he can jump dozens of meters in the air easily and can use his scythe to propel himself through the air

"I need a lead and counters to our powers by Qrow, because I am convinced enough to vote given what's been explained."

Since this is a serious fight, CQC with his scythe while his semblance passively causes bad luck for his opponents which is potent enough for master snipers to miss easy shots from close range against stationary targets and for attacks from the enemy to bounce harmlessly off of his weapon and back at the opponent or at another opponent.

Qrow's aura would shield him from most if not all of the opposing team's abilities and offensive attacks, even the radiation manip seeing as it gets blocked by gwen's mana barriers.

"I need a lead and counters to our powers by Qrow, because I am convinced enough to vote given what's been explained."

Since this is a serious fight, CQC with his scythe while his semblance passively causes bad luck for his opponents which is potent enough for master snipers to miss easy shots from close range against stationary targets and for attacks from the enemy to bounce harmlessly off of his weapon and back at the opponent or at another opponent.

Qrow's aura would shield him from most if not all of the opposing team's abilities and offensive attacks, even the radiation manip seeing as it gets blocked by gwen's mana barriers.
This passive probability manip is a real problem, but your argument for Aura blocking radiation... No, if Gwen's barriers blocked radiation, that's resistance to said hax to her mana in particular, not an universal rule.

Killua and Aggregor seems to be the most likely to win. What would Aggregor lead with again?
He leads with Radiation blasts, Earthquake/Vibration Manip and shields for defense but he's very smart so he utilizes his five aliens powers depending on the situation but yeah those I listed above mostly commonly in the battle.

"This passive probability manip is a real problem, but your argument for Aura blocking radiation... No, if Gwen's barriers blocked radiation, that's resistance to said hax to her mana in particular, not an universal rule."

Aura can already block fire, electricity, energy, light, and matter hax (from the light novel but it wasn't added because one person disagrees while a bunch of people agree they have it) theres no reason why it wouldnt be able to block blasts of energy just because theyre radioactive

"Killua and Aggregor seems to be the most likely to win."

How so? At the moment no one has given a solid way for either of them to beat Qrow, only bakugo

Last edited:
"This passive probability manip is a real problem, but your argument for Aura blocking radiation... No, if Gwen's barriers blocked radiation, that's resistance to said hax to her mana in particular, not an universal rule."

Aura can already block fire, electricity, energy, light, and matter hax (from the light novel but it wasn't added because one person disagrees while a bunch of people agree they have it) theres no reason why it wouldnt be able to block blasts of energy just because theyre radioactive.
"It can block X, therefore it should automatically be able to block Y"

This is pure non sense. Also, blocking energy? That just means the aura was stronger than the energy. It won't block any form, shape or type of energy because it did so once.

This logic can be stretched to "Yes, I will block this Universal+ Kamehameha Wave, my aura can block energy!!". You don't get resistance to X because you blocked X. Using your own words, don't use stuff not present on the profiles.

How so? At the moment no one has given a solid way for either of them to beat Qrow, only bakugo
Because you didn't state any wincons either.

Your probability manipulation is unreliable and affects everyone, you can't use good luck, and your aura ain't blocking Aggregor's beams. Killua can 1v1 and stomp Bakugou by himself, while Qrow has to deal with Aggregor, who is smart enough to know that Killua has a plan, and can outsmart Qrow. Considering his ranged options, better AP, Genius Intelligence, I don't think skill can outdo all of that considering Qrow's arsenal lacks too much in direct combat.

With Bakugo out of the count because Qrow would have to deal with Aggregor, Qrow would have to deal with two fighters, one smarter, and one with comparable Skill with much better AP. Qrow would be overwhelmed in no time.

Last edited:
He leads with Radiation blasts, Earthquake/Vibration Manip and shields for defense but he's very smart so he utilizes his five aliens powers depending on the situation but yeah those I listed above mostly commonly in the battle.
I think he'd understand that the Earquakes and Vibrations would interrupt his partner (unless he can focus them in a limited area or a straight line). So he'd lead with Radiation Blasts, I assume on the less moving target?

Aura can already block fire, electricity, energy, light, and matter hax (from the light novel but it wasn't added because one person disagrees while a bunch of people agree they have it) theres no reason why it wouldnt be able to block blasts of energy just because theyre radioactive

You shouldn't omit the fact that Qrow can't use Misfortune in a specific target, which would be including Bakugou too. So it's completely unreliable on match ups not involving Qrow directly, like the Killua v Bakugo scenario.

Qrows luck may help them as this qrow can actually use good luck now to help him get a better outcome like when a bomb was about to fall and blow up a city. It stoped the bomb from falling

"In "The Final Word" however, Qrow manages to control his Semblance using the help of Clover's badge and stops a bomb from falling out of a ship. This proves that his Semblance doesn't just amplify Misfortune, but can also decrease it." - rwby wiki on qrows semblance

As this is current qrow, he can now control his semblance to help bakugo and himself out
This is inaccurate, he can decrease or amplify its effects, it's still randomly picking a target. It cannot give Good Luck, but just stop bad luck in general, but that'd apply to everything being affected by Misfortune, including Killua.

Your probability manipulation is unreliable and affects everyone, you can't use good luck, and your aura ain't blocking Aggregor's beams. Killua can 1v1 and stomp Bakugou by himself, while Qrow has to deal with Aggregor, who is smart enough to know that Killua has a plan, and can outsmart Qrow. Considering his ranged options, better AP, Genius Intelligence, I don't think skill can outdo all of that considering Qrow's arsenal lacks too much in direct combat.

With Bakugo out of the count because Qrow would have to deal with Aggregor, Qrow would have to deal with two fighters, one smarter, and one with comparable Skill with much better AP. Qrow would be overwhelmed in no time.
Btw, I vote for Killua and Aggregor for these reasons.

"This is pure non sense. Also, blocking energy? That just means the aura was stronger than the energy. It won't block any form, shape or type of energy because it did so once. This logic can be stretched to "Yes, I will block this Universal+ Kamehameha Wave, my aura can block energy!!"."

Thats a pretty big exaggeration, never said it would block a universal energy blast but it would definitly be able to block an energy blast that is less than 3x above qrow's durability. Plus, radiation isnt some intangible force that goes through everything, espcially in Aggregor's case where its literally just blockable blasts of energy.

"You don't get resistance to X because you blocked X. Using your own words, don't use stuff not present on the profiles."

It wasnt just from blocking, transumtation canonically did not work on Aura and the person who had trasmutation had to break through the aura for it to work.

"You shouldn't omit the fact that Qrow can't use Misfortune in a specific target, which would be including Bakugou too. So it's completely unreliable on match ups not involving Qrow directly, like the Killua v Bakugo scenario."

That only applies to pre-Atlas arc qrow, he gained control over his semblance after Clover's death, to the point that he can control when bad luck happens to specific targets as well as decrease bad luck from happening rather than just causing it

"This is pure non sense. Also, blocking energy? That just means the aura was stronger than the energy. It won't block any form, shape or type of energy because it did so once. This logic can be stretched to "Yes, I will block this Universal+ Kamehameha Wave, my aura can block energy!!"."

Thats a pretty big exaggeration, never said it would block a universal energy blast but it would definitly be able to block an energy blast that is less than 3x above qrow's durability. Plus, radiation isnt some intangible force that goes through everything, espcially in Aggregor's case where its literally just blockable blasts of energy.
The name of that is "analogy", and yes, it was greatly exaggerated to show the flaw in your logic. Ignoring it by acknowledging it's exaggerated does not counter my point.

Also, why not? A 2.2x gap is pretty freaking large. Who's to decide which gap is large enough to overcome this "Energy negation Aura"? I'm not giving a resistance out of faulty interpretation.

Qrow blocked energy because the Aura was simply stronger, it will absolutely NOT block the energy from someone over 2 times stronger than it is, your aura ain't got 25 tons durability, my guy, it's getting overwhelmed.
It wasnt just from blocking, transumtation canonically did not work on Aura and the person who had trasmutation had to break through the aura for it to work.
That is irrelevant. Blocking a hax does not equal blocking any hax. Or any enhanced state of said hax for all I care.

You are not going to use something not present on the profile, and that is final.
"You shouldn't omit the fact that Qrow can't use Misfortune in a specific target, which would be including Bakugou too. So it's completely unreliable on match ups not involving Qrow directly, like the Killua v Bakugo scenario."

That only applies to pre-Atlas arc qrow, he gained control over his semblance after Clover's death, to the point that he can control when bad luck happens to specific targets as well as decrease bad luck from happening rather than just causing it
That's blatantly false. He can't use on specific targets, he can decrease or increase it's effects, but it's deliberately random. It even goes as far as state so in the very wiki you used earlier, with no mentioning of Qrow controlling this specific aspect of his semblance. Which would be broken, obviously.

Aura has always shown to make characters live attacks stronger then them, hell yangs aura was still up even after getting hit attack by a attack that was 2x stronger then her via Adams semblance

"As mentioned previously, the depletion of Aura is depicted as a 'health bar' by Scrolls, devices that, among other things, track Aura reserves and strength in real-time and display the readout in the form of a bar that shrinks with every hit[2]. This gives Aura an unconventional form of defense as it is not simply a barrier with a flat durability but rather a barrier with a set damage cap that it can block before breaking. Aside from being able to block attacks from opponents on even grounds, Aura is also consistently able to block attacks from opponents with higher Attack Potency, as seen in fights such as:

Team RWBY vs The Atlesian Paladin
Mercury and Emerald vs Amber
Team RNJR vs Tyrian
Ren, Nora, and Oscar vs Hazel
Yang vs Adam
Ruby and co. vs The Atlesian Colossus
Winter and Penny vs Cinder

Due to this mechanic, however, this also means that characters weaker than the user are also able to bring down their Aura if given enough time, a fact which is prevalent throughout the series and the main reason why Grimm, which are largely fodder to the main cast, are still considered threats in large numbers." - vs battle wikis aura page

"Qrow blocked energy because the Aura was simply stronger, it will absolutely NOT block the energy from someone over 2 times stronger than it is, your aura ain't got 25 tons durability, my guy, it's getting overwhelmed."

Looks at all those fights and the profiles for their AP, winter during the atlas arc got her aura one shot by a small town level to possibly town level Blast by maiden cinder and she was still alive despite her aura being one shot, Adam useing his semblance to absorb energy and and it back twice as hard and yangs aura blocked it with more aura left over as she blocked more abaoebws energy slash's from him

Last edited:
Aura has always shown to make characters live attacks stronger then them, hell yangs aura was still up even after getting hit attack by a attack that was 2x stronger then her via Adams semblance

"As mentioned previously, the depletion of Aura is depicted as a 'health bar' by Scrolls, devices that, among other things, track Aura reserves and strength in real-time and display the readout in the form of a bar that shrinks with every hit[2]. This gives Aura an unconventional form of defense as it is not simply a barrier with a flat durability but rather a barrier with a set damage cap that it can block before breaking. Aside from being able to block attacks from opponents on even grounds, Aura is also consistently able to block attacks from opponents with higher Attack Potency, as seen in fights such as:

Team RWBY vs The Atlesian Paladin
Mercury and Emerald vs Amber
Team RNJR vs Tyrian
Ren, Nora, and Oscar vs Hazel
Yang vs Adam
Ruby and co. vs The Atlesian Colossus
Winter and Penny vs Cinder

Due to this mechanic, however, this also means that characters weaker than the user are also able to bring down their Aura if given enough time, a fact which is prevalent throughout the series and the main reason why Grimm, which are largely fodder to the main cast, are still considered threats in large numbers." - vs battle wikis aura page

"Qrow blocked energy because the Aura was simply stronger, it will absolutely NOT block the energy from someone over 2 times stronger than it is, your aura ain't got 25 tons durability, my guy, it's getting overwhelmed."

Looks at all those fights and the profiles for their AP, winter during the atlas arc got her aura one shot by a small town level to possibly town level Blast by maiden cinder and she was still alive despite her aura being one shot, Adam useing his semblance to absorb energy and and it back twice as hard and yangs aura blocked it with more aura left over as she blocked more abaoebws energy slash's from him
You moved the goalposts. You claimed the aura could BLOCK the radioactive energy, which I disagree, now, you're claiming that it can reduce damage, which I agree, it is a forcefield after all. But if you're claiming your Aura has Small Town durability, then we have a very, very different problem here.

You are not shielded from the radiation effects, still. Again, my vote was casted because of multiple wincons from Aggregor, and Bakugo's immediate removal from the battlefield. I wholeheartedly believe Qrow is unable to deal with someone who can temporarily paralyze him with electric attacks, and someone with multiple hax going at him.

Last edited:
Aggregor has powers of Ampfibian and he has developed technology to mind control these aliens which shows his intelligence and even more when Azmuth the creator of the Omnitrix himself confirmed Aggregor only captured these aliens specifically for his interstellar journey because they have the power he needs, meaning he did his research on me as he kept them in the pods so he is aware of all of their powers,
He would use AmpFibian's telepathy to read what his opponents are thinking throughout his battle like how AmpFibian does here and can also paralyze enemies with Electrical shocks/blasts damaging his opponents nervous system.

Last edited:
Aggregor has powers of Ampfibian and he has developed technology to mind control these aliens which shows his intelligence and even more when Azmuth the creator of the Omnitrix himself confirmed Aggregor only captured these aliens specifically for his interstellar journey because they have the power he needs, meaning he did his research on me as he kept them in the pods so he is aware of all of their powers,
He would use AmpFibian's telepathy to read what his opponents are thinking throughout his battle like how AmpFibian does here and can also paralyze enemies with Electrical shocks/blasts damaging his opponents nervous system.

I see. Have you been reading the discussion? If so, do you believe it's reasonable to cast a vote based off the debate that occurred?

Back