• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

20 Waddle Dees Vs. Power Rangers verse

Bobsican

He/Him
Inspired from this

20 of these fodder balls have to sweep the verse, will they make it?

The Waddle Dees start as just some new thread that came from nowhere due to only being stealing food for King Dedede.

Round 1: Speed equalized.

Round 2: Speed not equalized
Screenshot (1248)-0
Waddle dee render by nibroc rock-da2fjku
Mmm!

It arguably has Low 1-C God tiers. There's also supposedly some tier 2 feats for Hyperforce, but I still have 42 hours left to watch on it.

Like, I'm not even being sarcastic. This is amazing. And I'm not even into Power Rangers. Lord Drakkon is a G.

The real cal howard said:
Like, I'm not even being sarcastic. This is amazing. And I'm not even into Power Rangers. Lord Drakkon is a G.
Yeah. I'm pretty sure I could find some Tier 1 stuff if I ever had the time.

>transcends time

Immeasurable speed

>higher plane of reality

Unless it's actually called a higher dimension that's not high 2-A

But let's not derail

Just high end 2-A, like Barbatos I'm tempted to have drakkon fight one of the three DnD high 2-As solely because I'm mad about Power Rangers wank

Yobobojojo said:
It arguably has Low 1-C God tiers. There's also supposedly some tier 2 feats for Hyperforce, but I still have 42 hours left to watch on it.
In the videogame Super Legends (NDS), Lord Zedd and Serpentera are possibly tier 2 with the power that exists inside the Hall of Legends, and the Omega Ranger (with the power of Chrono Crystals) defeats Lord Zedd.

Description of the power inside the Hall of Legends:

Guardian: If evil forces ever controlled the power inside the Hall of Legends...
Guardian: it could mean the end of the universe as we know it!.
Omega Ranger: What kind of power are we talking about?.
Guardián: Only the collected energies of every Ranger throughout time!.
Guardian: It's a force powerful enough to rock the fundations of time and space.
Guardian: Can you imagine what would happen if it fell into the wrong hands?.

Description of the Chrono Crystals and the Hall of Legends:

In the videogame it is also implied that the "Crown of the Gods" can destroy the universe.

Another confirmation that Flurious (with Crown of the Gods) and Red Sentinel Ranger (Mack Hartford) are 3-A.

I'm not going to say D&D has been wanked, but shit like Wish and their confusing rules regarding power null and insane resistances to almost everything really pisses me off and makes me dislike matches regarding the verse.

Also, we're going to need a heckin' lot more Dees.

Yeah

If it's every ranger working together that exponentially increases their power, since they can actually use combination attacks for once.

Back