• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

20 Waddle Dees try to solo your verse

DragonEmperor23 said:
That profile looks glitched

"

Stamina: SuperHuman (Even while taking a ton of damage, it managed to pull off the attack potency feat described above) | SuperHuman | Very high SuperHuman (Was heavily attacked f==Powers and Stats== Tier: Low 7-C | 7-A, likely High 6-C | 5-A | At least 5-A

"
Looks like fixed now

8-B is more than enought to be physically unnafected by conventional bullets, and 5-A is far beyond that, which is the tier they reside in.

Please check the tiering system page for more information.

Holomanga said:
What are you guys on, you could take out a waddle dee with a shotgun
Are you working on some content revision thread of Waddle Dee such that there exist units of Waddle Dees that are the equivalents of Goomba and Koopa Troopa?

Most people of non-versus communities do think that Waddle Dee is the exact foot soldier equivalent of Goomba and Koopa Troopa and therefore should be 9-B. But versus communities have proof that Waddle Dee is much stronger than your typical Goomba or Koopa Troopa.

Bloodborne: As said above eventually (I believe by 7-C) they get madness haxed pretty badly. They run rampant and slaughter most of 8-A though.

Dark Souls: I'd like to think a Tier 6 might have sufficient hax but it is doubtful. Any Tier 4 eats them alive.

Dungeons and Dragons: Pretty sure some of the 9-Bs can handle them through various hax. Not damage them but at least keep them down.

Absolver: Arcell destructo-s. A random Absolver might be able to use some of their rare hax to subdue them- curses and the like. Literally nobody dies despite being ******* annihilated over and over since every character except Rakkio has Type 4 Immortality, and Rakkio will 100% sleep through the whole thing.

Enter the Gungeo: They get stuck in the same time trap as everyone else except they fodderize everyone there. They probably slowly die to Gorgun via Petrification.

DOOM: Doomguy punts, gets punted.

Red vs Blue: Yikes. Ouchies. No good. Real bad.

Dead Cells: The Beheaded survives thanks to lolregen, Time Keeper 100% tanks everything due to unfortunate timehax.

Kagerou Project: Probably gets immediately put in the Heat Haze by Azami.

Clancyverse: That's just straight up unfair. One of them might be able to poison the Waddle Dee, but before that a lotta people die. Dollar Flu is only the second worst event in alternate history now...

Titanfall: ...

Monster Hunter: Minor hax allow the Hunters to take them down to extinction.

etc etc

clearly the might of waddle dees solo all verses

Zen'o wishes he was as strong as the glorious Waddle Dee

wow, okay then. I would've said that claim is outlandish, but 20 waddle dees fighting a verse is pretty outlandish so...

Azathoth dreams only of waddle dees

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

Divinity: Instantly get haxxed into oblivion

RuneScape: They make it pretty far. Eventually the Transcendent Gods or World Guardian take notice and then it's game over; they don't get to even see the Elder Gods.

StarCraft: The Terrans get solo'd. The Protoss rip their minds apart and the Zerg infect them and assimilate their biological essence.

League of Legends: Completely depends on who they run into. Most of the hapless champs get wiped effortlessly, but some of the more tricky characters due them in. Kindred exists as well, so they have a guaranteed stopping point.

@Assalt is it weird that RuneScape and the Terrans from Starcraft combine to form RuneTerra from League of Legends

Gonna add to this cause I love these kind of threads lol

Castlevania: Does some damage, but they stop at Dracula who just slaps them.

World of Darkness: Caine stands there and slaps.

Killer Instinct: Solos

Mortal Kombat: If they're 5-A Shao Kahn probably eats them up with soul manip if he leads with it, worst case though Elder Gods flex.

Darkest Dungeon: Does damage, but Ancestor and the farmstead are going to be problematic

Star Wars: Luke or Sidious can take it.

Game Sonic: At best Solaris

Blazblue: Terumi at best.

Soul Calibur: Nightmare can probably eat them

Bayonetta: Jubileus at full power can destroy them

Persona: Does a lot of damage, but end game protags like Ren or Makoto can take it. Worst case Tatsuya.

God of War: With the greek buff I'm very much inclined to say nah.

Jojo: GER dabs

Jojo: they probably stop at Green Baby

Medaka Box: Oudo and Jakago defeat them

Fate: they get far but get blitzed to hell by some of the immeasurable speed dudes

Guilty Gear: Sol can take them I feel

Elder Scrolls: They can maybe beat Eternal and other tier 4s. Worst case End Game Dragonborn or Nerevarine take it.

Final Fantasy: Does some damage but won't clear. Worst case Ultimecia

Shin Megami Tensei: Nah.

Doctor Who: Eh give Doc some prep time and he can win.

To Aru Majutsu No Index: Might be able to make it to the magic gods, magic gods ahnialate them, if Aureolus Izzard doesnt just imagine them not being there.

Date A Live: Mio Takamiya beats them and if BFR works than Kurumi can take them.

Kill La Kill: They win easily.

Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken: Lol no

Re: Creators: Altair could easily solo the Kirby verse

Hyperdimension Neptunia: No, Just no

Danganronpa: They Stomp Easily

Konosuba: They probably win unless someone gets of an Existance Erasure

No Game No Life: Tet says they cant attack him, I dont see resistance to Law Manip

Absolute Duo: They Stomp

Goblin Slayer: They Stomp

Blue Exorcist: They Stomp

Gurren Lagann: Simon kills them

Pokémon: Birb throws his wings (or dies in their vicinity)? If not, Mewtwo haxes. If not, Necrozma blitzes and one-shots. If Necrozma isn't Ultra, Cresselia breathes in their general direction for infinite damage.

RuneScape: Stops at the Elder Gods. Fodderizes everything else, except maybe Zaros and Seren.

Out-of-Placers: Oh please, Real World can absolutely annihilate this verse. Waddle Dee is overkill.

MCU: ...can honestly go both ways.

Elder Scrolls: Waddle Dee s- Nope. Couldn't even say it with a straight face. Waddle Dees all get annihilated by anyone important in the grand scheme of things.

Guess I'll update my verses

Killer Instinct: I don't think they can handle Gargos, Low Godly, Type 9 and passive corruption says nope.

Soul Calibur: Considering the verse got an upgrade into tier 4-A this seems interesting, Nightmare prolly does his stuff though

Persona: They stop at the tier 4s

Elder Scrolls: It was nice knowing you Waddle Dees, stop at the tier 2s

Castlevania: Leon whips the lot of them and calls it a day

World of Darkness: Loses to any decently powerful mage

Infamous: Yells gg

Hokuto No Ken: Yells gg

Jojo: GER'd, Novel Kars does stuff, Funny Valentine stands and karma/paradoxes them.

Guilty Gear: Sol flings his passives, others can take them too.

Blazblue: Yee nope.

Back