• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

2 questions about Nippon ichi

1. Why do laharl, Etna, and flonne have low high Regenerationn? I don't remember them ever having Regenerationn in the first place but I could be wrong

2. When in makai kingdom did Trina Start destroying the cosmos? I've seen multiple people say it and even her page lists it as a feat for her but I've never seen a link to it.

I'd really like a link to the 2nd feat because as far as i can find lookig through the game script It never happened

Well for the first question. My guess is those 3 have low-high Regenerationn is do to darkdeath's Gigantus Ray animation. Since the animation has the targets get disintagrated by the looks of it. But that is just my guess since I could not find the justification for them having it on the site.

Yeah there should be some kind of justification. Also I did look though some other disgaea attack animations. and it turns out Valvatorez's Tyrant Flughude, and Demon emporer attacks used the same disintagrating animation in them.

Though if thats why they are considered to have regen shouldn't it be higher like mid high to high since they are regenerating from being disintagrated

I do agree. If those attacks are the reason they have regen it should be at least mid-high, and if Valvatorez's Tyrant Flughude, and Demon emporer attacks really disintagrate people. everyone on the verse page exept Darkdeath, Marjoly, Cornet, and Trenia. Would also have the regen since everyone on the page has fought Valvatorez's weaker form at some point.

Also sorry if this is a bit off topic. But is there a justifacation for why Larharl is the only lead character that looks to have most if not all the attack, buff, de-buff, and status effect spells?

Back