• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't write any big posts because it's late.
And why would we assume a character snapping their fingers, reality-warping them out of existence would affect the space between them? There's no reason for that to be assumed to begin with simply by virtue of how the feat is being performed.
That's called Existence Erasure, which normally doesn't scale to AP.

Wait, so if someone is 2 Universes and then someone is 3 Universes, the person who is 3 Universes is Infinitely Stronger than the 2 Universe person? That's fuckimg stupid.

Wait, so if someone is 2 Universes and then someone is 3 Universes, the person who is 3 Universes is Infinitely Stronger than the 2 Universe person? That's fuckimg stupid.
Yes. Although people will try to say it’s “unquantifiable” when all their going is hiding the fact that it’s infinite.

Again. Distance should not be a factor when talking about the literal number of universes.
Not meant to sidetrack any arguments, but there are verses that have distance between Universes.

image0.jpg

Not meant to sidetrack any arguments, but there are verses that have distance between Universes.

image0.jpg
That honestly makes the whole argument even dumber. The distance is supposed to be entirely unknown. Just look at Super. You have Beerus and Champa being 1/2 low 2-C just for being able to destroy 2 universes when they fight, yet the distance between their Universes is clearly not infinite or unquantifiable or anything like that. Clearly, their high tier comes from the 2 Universes deal more than it does the distance between them. So, this begs the question: Why is distance even relevant?

That honestly makes the whole argument even dumber. The distance is supposed to be entirely unknown.
Er, the example I posted for distance between universes is still unknown. The example was to prove there is distance for some verses, while still being unknown.

The separation between two or more space-times is unquantifiable. Which means that a Low 2-C can't become 2-C irrespective of what multiplier they get. The only way for a character to be 2-C is by having a feat where they destroy 2 or more space-times simultaneously and same for 2-B and 2-A as well. Multipliers only make you stronger within the same Tier after 3-A. Jumping to a higher Tier through multipliers is impossible above 3-A

No the 3 Universe buster simply is unquantifiably stronger than the 2 Universe buster. That is just the accepted understanding

No the 3 Universe buster simply is unquantifiably stronger than the 2 Universe buster. That is just the accepted understanding
That's just between Low 2-C and 2-C, actually, is hella obvious that the space between universes is multiplied as well when a 2-C/2-B character gets their power multiplied, since the range that was originally between these universes is multiplied too, regardless of how it is.

Well, on second thought, the space between universes is not increasing linearly. The same principle as an expanding omnidirectional 3-D explosion increasing drastically in required power to encompass and destroy multiple solar systems and galaxies should apply for universes as well, but on a 4-D or 5-D scale.

That's just between Low 2-C and 2-C, actually, is hella obvious that the space between universes is multiplied as well when a 2-C/2-B character gets their power multiplied, since the range that was originally between these universes is multiplied too, regardless of how it is.
Range or AoE doesn't generally get multiplied when there is a power multiplier unless explicitly mentioned - in which case it simply becomes a case of saying X destroys 2 space-times in base and 10 space-times with a 5x multiplier. But that has to be explicitly mentioned

Range or AoE doesn't generally get multiplied when there is a power multiplier unless explicitly mentioned - in which case it simply becomes a case of saying X destroys 2 space-times in base and 10 space-times with a 5x multiplier. But that has to be explicitly mentioned
Why should it when is basic logic?

because it actually isn't basic logic and because Range/AoE doesn't scale linearly with power level anyway
It is when the space between universes is already bypassed and is multiplied as well, since whatever it is is not an issue anymore since is already included when the AP and range of the character is multiplied.

Also, considering another way, the general idea is that Tiers should get wider and wider as we go higher and higher up. 3-A to High 3-A, High 3-A to Low 2-C and Low 2-C to 2-C are already infinite multipliers of increasingly large infinities. Continuing in the same vein, 2-C to 2-B should also be a multiplier of an even higher degree of infinity and not 1001.

Ideally I think that 2-C and 2-B Tiers should be merged into one Tier for destroying up to a countably infinite number of space-times

Anyway, what I mentioned earlier about the required power not increasing linearly still stands.

Also, considering another way, the general idea is that Tiers should get wider and wider as we go higher and higher up. 3-A to High 3-A, High 3-A to Low 2-C and Low 2-C to 2-C are already infinite multipliers of increasingly large infinities. Continuing in the same vein, 2-C to 2-B should also be a multiplier of an even higher degree of infinity and not 1001.
The difference between Finite 2-D, Infinite 2-D and Finite 3-D is like the difference between 3-A (Finite 3-D). High 3-A (Infinite 3-D), Low 2-C (Finite 4-D), 2-C (Infinite 4-D), 2-B (A bigger Infinite 4-D, but still comparable to 2-C), and 2-A (A 4-D power infinitely greater than "baseline" infinite 4-D).

Think a bit about it, as there is Finite 2-D, there are also bigger degrees of infinite 2-D power right? No matter how much the latter is big, even if is multiplied for infinity^infinity^infinity^... it would still be Infinite 2-D, but on different levels. Same with High 3-A, which is basically what I've said but 3-D.

This is for 4-D as well, as Low 2-C is Finite 4-D power, 2-C is like (beyond) Infinite 4-D, and 2-B is just an higher degree of said (beyond) infinite value and 2-A is a value infinitely greater of an alraedy (beyond) infinite value.

My point was that you can't simply jump from 2-C Tier to 2-B Tier with a finite multiplier, because that would be massively inconsistent and is generally agreed upon

My point was that you can't simply jump from 2-C Tier to 2-B Tier with a finite multiplier, because that would be massively inconsistent and is generally agreed upon
Based on what? I've pointed why it can be so, but you're just ignoring my arguments and still keeping with the same words, despite I've explained how's not actually how you say.

I do not think that a 2-B character is usually infinitely stronger than a 2-C character. The difference is just unquantifiable due to unknown distance combined with the issue that I mentioned above.

I do not think that a 2-B character is usually infinitely stronger than a 2-C character. The difference is just unquantifiable due to unknown distance combined with the issue that I mentioned above.
I've pointed out how actually Low 2-C and 2-C to 2-A have the same relation as 3-A and different degrees of High 3-A

@Antvasima just think like this, since is how infinities actually works on dimensions

2-D = 11-A - x∞ Baseline 11-A - x501 x∞ Baseline 11-A - x(∞ x ∞) Baseline 11-A

3-D = 3-A - High 3-A - x501 Baseline High 3-A - x∞ Baseline High 3-A

4-D = Low 2-C - 2-C - 2-B - 2-A

You have to explain in a more straightforward and elaborate manner.

The difference between Finite 2-D, Infinite 2-D and Finite 3-D is like the difference between 3-A (Finite 3-D). High 3-A (Infinite 3-D), Low 2-C (Finite 4-D), 2-C (Infinite 4-D), 2-B (A bigger Infinite 4-D, but still comparable to 2-C), and 2-A (A 4-D power infinitely greater than "baseline" infinite 4-D).

Think a bit about it, as there is Finite 2-D, there are also bigger degrees of infinite 2-D power right? No matter how much the latter is big, even if is multiplied for infinity^infinity^infinity^... it would still be Infinite 2-D, but on different levels. Same with High 3-A, which is basically what I've said but 3-D.

This is for 4-D as well, as Low 2-C is Finite 4-D power, 2-C is like (beyond) Infinite 4-D, and 2-B is just an higher degree of said (beyond) infinite value and 2-A is a value infinitely greater of an alraedy (beyond) infinite value.
Already did

I do not follow your logic. Sorry.

It is best to let the people I called here evaluate this instead.

i dont understand isnt the distance already covered when a character is at 2C so multipliers should work?
like (-)-(-) x2 = (-)-(-)-(-)-(-)
while low 2C that wont work as we dont have the distance?
that is how someone explained it to me on the old wiki

tho i noticed we have an extra - after i x2 which would be a flaw but if i x3 that would already give an extra - (with 2 more universes but we have to ignore the other 2 universes as we dont have a 4th - to connect )
so cant we x3 and have (-)-(-)-(-)-(-) minimum?

i dont understand isnt the distance already covered when a character is at 2C so multipliers should work?

tho i noticed we have an extra - after i x2 which would be a flaw but if i x3 that would already give an extra - (with 2 more universes but we have to ignore the other 2 universes as we dont have a 4th - to connect )
Is better to think not really as a line but as an omni-directional attack, so a "sphere" covering 2 universes, if is multiplied x 2, it doubles its size and covers 4 universes

no (-)-(-) x2 is just that and not (-)-(-)-(-)-(-)

A simple analogy would be if you consider the Multi-Solar System case where (s)-(s)x2 is not equivalent to (s)-(s)-(s)-(s), where (s) refers to a solar system

Tbf it is, since the difference between 4-A and 3-C is x198.37 million, and both were calculated with the omnidirectional sphere formula, so an omnidirectional attack that covers 2 solar systems, multipled x 2, becomes big enough to cover 4 solar systems for literally basic math

Anyway, this is a staff forum thread now, so I would appreciate if all regular members immediately stop responding unless it is requested. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back