• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Beerus will stomp suppressed Jiren... If by suppressed you mean Jiren before he powered up to fight the combined of Vegeta, 17 and Goku. After that, I don't know.

This just looks like it should be a possibly 2-C rating for anyone who can stomp characters who are stronger than them. I don't think Gogeta should get it but a possibly 2-C would be ok for MUI Goku imo.

Question, what is the difference between likely 2-C and possibly 2-C and what's better in this case?
This just looks like it should be a possibly 2-C rating for anyone who can stomp characters who are stronger than them. I don't think Gogeta should get it but a possibly 2-C would be ok for MUI Goku imo.
Gogeta should totally get it too, he stmped broly and broly already scales above beerus, just like UI goku stomped jiren.

Right now, i propose the Angels will have Atleast Low 2-C, Likely 2-C; Grand Priest DBS should keep his rating, he tremendously stronger than each Angel individually. Gogeta can get Atleast Low 2-C, Possibly 2-C, as according to novel he still holding back a considerable potion of his power, so his max power is unknown but he still stomp SSJFP Broly and atleast Broly at max is still somewhere around Beerus level, so a possibly rating is reasonable. Limit Break Jiren and MUI Goku should still staying where they are, as we have no mean of properly scaling 2 of them to Gogeta or Angels

Question, what is the difference between likely 2-C and possibly 2-C and what's better in this case?

Gogeta should totally get it too, he stmped broly and broly already scales above beerus, just like UI goku stomped jiren.
He doesn't scale above Beerus. We don't even know if he scales to Beerus. Goku only says HE MIGHT be on the level of Beerus. Which means maybe he is as strong, potentially not as strong, and definitely not stronger. I think people forget that Base Form Beerus FP and UI Beerus are two different things.

He doesn't scale above Beerus. We don't even know if he scales to Beerus. Goku only says HE MIGHT be on the level of Beerus. Which means maybe he is as strong, potentially not as strong, and definitely not stronger. I think people forget that Base Form Beerus FP and UI Beerus are two different things.
beerus literally has never shown ui in the anime

Goku said he is probably even stronger than beerus

And also Goku has fought a guy confirmed stronger than beerus so he should be a good enough source

He doesn't know how Beerus scales to Jiren though. That's why it's not reliable enough. If he said Broly is stronger than Beerus, this would mean Broly is stronger than Jiren because he doesn't know how Beerus scales (which would also make him stronger than Beerus) but he didn't which means Jiren > Broly >/= Beerus. I'd say however what you should try to argue is if he is stronger than Champa.

He doesn't know how Beerus scales though. That's why it's not reliable enough.
Yeah but he knows Jiren who is stronger than beerus and Goku is not idiot when it comes to fighting he can evaluate his enemies strength and I am not interested in arguing here so don't quote me

Not to mention destroying both universes would be side effect of their fight I dont See their combined power scale to 2-C by this if they can crush 2-C structures without wanting it to do so

All I'm saying is how could he reliably scale Beerus when he doesn't know Beerus's power? He could scale off of Jiren, and that's exactly what he did and that's why he says. Probably because he knows Broly is close to Jiren.

A non serious fight between two gods of destruction, they aren't even using tier full power, and not even with the intent to destroy the universes, as a side effect, by their shockwaves will cause two universes getting destroyed......
I prefer if we just put the gods at least low 2-c, possibly 2-c

A non serious fight between two gods of destruction, they aren't even using tier full power, and not even with the intent to destroy the universes, as a side effect, by their shockwaves will cause two universes getting destroyed......
They aren't trying to destroy the universes but they are going all out. If they were casually just fighting then I can understand your point.

so that means mui goku is too possibly 2-c cause he is above god of destruction level in that form.

They aren't trying to destroy the universes but they are going all out. If they were casually just fighting then I can understand your point.
They weren't going all out, the literal fights were started by an insult, a petty insult , it's like when you fight with your brother for something stupid, you don't actually fight seriously, it's different when you fight with someone who threatens you

They weren't going all out, the literal fights were started by an insult, a petty insult , it's like when you fight with your brother for something stupid, you don't actually fight seriously, it's different when you fight with someone who threatens you
1. They have way worse blood that regular brothers.
2. Depending on the insult I will beat the shit out of my brother.

That encounter certainly has a different atmosphere then say when Beerus hakaied zumasu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back