• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello uh, you know how the gods of destruction scale to "at least low 2-C" because two GoDs together are capable of performing a 2-C feat? This means the GoDs scale to "half 2-C" so the difference between them and 2-C is 2x. This is how the angels are scaled to 2-C. Anyway there are actually several characters that scale higher than the GoDs that I think should be scaled to 2-C. The characters I want upgraded are sign 3 Goku, full power Jiren, UI Goku, hidden power Jiren, Broly and blue Gogeta.

Lets start with Jiren, so in pretty much every media Jiren is in he's stated "the mortal stronger than the gods" or "the mortal which surpasses even his own god of destruction" and being repeatedly stated to be the strongest person the cast ever fought and having the most powerful ki, in this video Whis says "there exists a mortal even a god of destruction can't defeat" which we now know is Jiren and he also says "and that GoD happens to be even more powerful than Beerus", this we know as Belmod is confirmed to be superior to Beerus even if it's only at arm wrestling and Beerus is already supposed to be superior to some of the other GoDs and it's even on his justification. Even Jirens profile scales him at full power to be on the GoDs level and perhaps even greater, this is all evidence to suggest Jiren being easily more superior to the GoDs, so the scaling chain would go, half low 2-C < Beerus < Belmod < Jiren. I feel this is enough to justify Jiren closing the 2x gap and reaching 2-C.
Sign 3 Goku matched full power Jiren and is stated to "step over the state of the Gods” so he scales to 2-C as well.

Then we got the easy ones, UI Goku and hidden power Jiren. Once Goku reaches UI he easily blitzes Jiren at full power, nullifies his strongest attack that was changing a whole half of the world of void into a tiny fodder energy ball by one tapping it, then proceeds to stomp him effortlessly. This is more than enough to justify UI Goku getting 2-C and being far above the baseline and it's actually unknown how big this power boost is but all we know is that it's massive. Jiren of course powers up and breaks his limits and is able to fight and knock down UI Goku multiple times but then UI Goku gets even stronger and slaps Jiren. So the scaling chain would go, half low 2-C < Beerus < Belmod < full power Jiren = sign 3 Goku <<<(?) hidden power Jiren < UI Goku.

Now for Broly and Gogeta, Broly scales to Beerus and is stated "probably even stronger than Beerus", Gogeta utterly stomped Broly in their fight, he was getting overpowered in his normal SSJ but once he went SSB, Broly didn't get a single hit in and was being toyed with by casual Gogeta and it's unknown how much higher Gogeta is than Broly. So Gogeta would scale like this, half low 2-C < Beerus < Broly <<<(?) SSB Gogeta.

Every character will get Low multiverse level and keep the same justifications, although I see that the angels have "likely" which is strange so maybe the final result will be along the lines of "At least universe+, likely low multiversal" but I guess I will see later. And um, uh yeah thanks for reading yeah.

Edit: After some discussion, I proved that it requires you to be at least 2x your opponents power or more in order to stomp, this proves that MUI Goku, SSB Gogeta and Hidden power Jiren all scale to "low multiverse level" and keep the same justifications, Sign 3 Goku, Broly and full power Jiren don't have this huge power gap but they have a wide scaling chain far above "half 2-C", from the context of the show and and logic we can say that they likely closed the 2x power gap but nothing definitive so they get "At least universe+, likely low multiversal" and keep the same justifications, the angels should also flat out get the tier since they easily stomp GoDs as well.

Last edited:
Honestly, while I agree with 2-C DBS, doing this over and over again with nothing new isn't really going to help this out. It's just not going to be accepted here with what has come out up to this point. Hope something better comes out in the future is all I can really say for this.

Not a Db scaler in anyway so don’t take my word for law but I’m pretty sure this argument has been presented before and has been debunked

Anyways, why should a small ass scaling chain like that get 2-C? Shit a 40+ character scaling chain doesn't net 7-A from 8.8 Megatons

All angels, all of them
Whis + Sister individually scale beyond the combined force of them both who could destroy 2 universes.

As distance between 2 Space-Times is unquantifiable unless given, we have to put any "partially 2-C" feats immediately to 2-C.
But since Whis scales above a Low Multiversal Feat, he scales to Low-Multiversal.

Because thats literally how DB is treated, characters are rated as 2-C due being 2x stronger than Beerus and Champa
No, that's not how they're treated. Beerus and Champa have a combined 2-C feat via fighting each other but they only half scale so they're Low 2-C. We know this.

Angels are 2-C for being able to stop such a fight. Also, Angels are most likely much MUCH stronger than GoDs than just 2x considering they one-shot GoD's on a regular basis casually.

As distance between 2 Space-Times is unquantifiable unless given, we have to put any "partially 2-C" feats immediately to 2-C.
But since Whis scales above a Low Multiversal Feat, he scales to Low-Multiversal.
Welcome to the 2x stronger than Beerus
No, that's not how they're treated. Beerus and Champa have a combined 2-C feat via fighting each other but they only half scale so they're Low 2-C. We know this.
That is how they are treated, beerus and champa together are 2-C, so, 2x scaling above one of them, like what Whis and the others angels can do is 2-C

Welcome to the 2x stronger than Beerus

That is how they are treated, beerus and champa together are 2-C, so, 2x scaling above one of them, like what Whis and the others angels can do is 2-C
You. Cannot. Reach. 2-C. Via multipliers.

Angels are 2-C because they can stop the 2-C feat. Not because they're 2x stronger than GoDs. Angels scale to the full feat, everyone else only half scales to it hence why they're Low 2-C

You. Cannot. Reach. 2-C. Via multipliers.

Angels are 2-C because they can stop the 2-C feat. Not because they're 2x stronger than GoDs. Angels scale to the full feat, everyone else only half scales to it hence why they're Low 2-C
I am not using multipliers, the scaling chain is to show that the characters I'm trying to upgrade are far above the GoDs which is why it means it's 2-C.

Anyways I have notified Ant of this thread, id be ready to argue with some staff if I were the ones supporting this upgrade

a current mui goku should be 2x stronger than a top mui goku would be, the mods said u needa be 2x stronger then beerus

whis never stopped a 2-c feat tho, they stopped beerus and champa from attempting it.
Beerus and Champa begun fighting in the Universe 6 saga when Goku and Vegeta were wearing those fat jumpsuits for training. Whis and Vados stopped them. They should be theoretically capable of stopping a fight between them regardless. Hence why they're likely 2-C.

Beerus and Champa begun fighting in the Universe 6 saga when Goku and Vegeta were wearing those fat jumpsuits for training. Whis and Vados stopped them. They should be theoretically capable of stopping a fight between them regardless. Hence why they're likely 2-C.
yea but they never stopped 2 universes being purged, they just stopped them from attempting it when they were on the verge of doing it and that’s not even the reason why there 2-c anyways

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back