• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you mean? He was running away from SSJ Broly while acting cool. Upon transforming into SSJ, he was still instantly pushed back by SSJ Broly with a single punch, how can his base form scale to SSJ Broly? He was literally stomped in his base state considering even in his SSJ he was still knocked back.
Huh, is that all you have? We've seen all over dragon ball many characters just running away from enemy attacks, these being less, equal or more powerful, Broly SSJ > Base gogeta.... Gogeta SSJ was clearly superior to Boly SSJ, just because he took 2 hits at the beginning doesn't mean anything, since gogeta practically humiliated broly after that.

Ah
Yeah but they fought in the manga which is also a canon source

Whis statements was either a joke or solely based on the armwrestling
no, the statement wasn't joking, he was serious.
And the manga isn't even a canon source
And which means is either belmod stronger, slightly weaker or relative to beerus.
Which jiren scales above

Guys, derailing is going on, let’s get back. So do we agree that UI Goku, BUW Jiren and SSJB are 2-C?
Well, I just came to clear things up about the fusion, Base gogeta > Goky and veggeta SSB.... And same case with Vegito, the nature of the fusion is even said in the DBZ manga and in the official magazines. So bye

Gogeta SSJ was clearly superior to Boly SSJ, just because he took 2 hits at the beginning doesn't mean anything, since gogeta practically humiliated broly after that.
With his far superior hand-to-hand skills and slightly stronger? Yes. Is massively stronger than SSJ Broly? No. Hell, SSJ Broly could even keep up with him and you're telling me that base Gogeta vs SSJ Broly would be good fight but not a stomp.

With his far superior hand-to-hand skills and slightly stronger? Yes. Is massively stronger than SSJ Broly? No. Hell, SSJ Broly could even keep up with him and you're telling me that base Gogeta vs SSJ Broly would be good fight.
When did we say that he is massively stronger? We said he either stalemate or loses after a long fight
Possibly win but that's far fetched

With his far superior hand-to-hand skills and slightly stronger? Yes. Is massively stronger than SSJ Broly? No. Hell, SSJ Broly could even keep up with him and you're telling me that base Gogeta vs SSJ Broly would be good fight but not a stomp.
And you continue? Exactly broly could keep up against Gogeta SSJ, but what could broly do? only receive attacks without stopping, some other counterattack but could not touch gogeta, it was later when broly became SSJ Full Power that could counter Gogeta SSJ and then he could not do anything against gogeta SSB... You are insinuating that Broly didn't stomp frieza since frieza was able to fight him for an hour or I don't remember how long it was, but what could frieza do? Nothing right??? just take hits.... So would be the case of gogeta SSJ vs Broly SSJ

What? Super Saiyan Gogeta was curb-stomped by LSSJ Broly.
And I said the opposite? LSSJ broly was able to stop SSJ Gogeta's offensive, but as soon as gogeta became SSB broly didn't stand a chance.

And I said the opposite? LSSJ broly was able to stop SSJ Gogeta's offensive, but as soon as gogeta became SSB broly didn't stand a chance.
And I recall- them just not fighting enough to get a read on the scale? I haven't seen the movie in a while, a rewatch might be needed to sort this out

I wasn't talking to you.
I really don't see where your getting this given what I recall of the movie
If you're referring to Gogeta with the yellow hair, then he was curb-stomped by LSSJ Broly (the one with the green haired) and needed to turn into Super Saiyan Blue to overwhelm him. You're implying that SSJ Gogeta = Beerus.

Yes, FPSSJ Broly never landed one hit on SSJB Gogeta, and that’s that. Please, no more derailing
Sorry man... this is the last time so excuse me
What? Super Saiyan Gogeta was curb-stomped by LSSJ Broly.
Same with gogeta base, I never said gogeta base > broly SSJ, I said Gogeta base > SSB goku and vegeta, and I always remarked that gogeta base was not enough to face broly, but it was never seen that Broly could Stomp gogeta base, obviously as time went by gogeta base would lose that's why I remarked that he became SSJ to face him and overcome him.

If you're referring Gogeta with the yellow hair, then he was curb-stomped by LSSJ Broly (the one with the green haired and needed to turn into Super Saiyan Blue to overwhelm him). You're implying that SSJ Gogeta = Beerus.
And as far as I recall... Gogeta just- wasn't being beaten that bady- I recall they hardly fought. Maybe super gogeta could be stronger then beerus if the facts support it.

And as far as I recall... Gogeta just- wasn't being beaten that bady- I recall they hardly fought. Maybe super gogeta could be stronger then beerus if the facts support it.
SSJ Gogeta is not stronger or equal to beerus, Broly LSSJ was what goku used as a reference to beerus, and SSJ Gogeta could not against LSSJ Broly, he had to become SSB to overcome it.

Please tell me what the hell is the point of this gogeta vs broly debate? Gogeta stomped Broly gg give him 2-C and broly stays the same, maybe give him possibly 2-C but that's what we're supposed to be discussing.

Please tell me what the hell is the point of this gogeta vs broly debate? Gogeta stomped Broly gg give him 2-C and broly stays the same, maybe give him possibly 2-C but that's what we're supposed to be discussing.
Well if Gogeta could fight broly evenlyish in SS, or even just not get stomped, then him just getting 2 times stronger from SS to SSB is far more believable.

I don’t think Broly should even have a possibly let alone a 2-C at all. He was completely stomped by Gogeta. Same for UIO3 Goku and FP Jiren, these forms are stomped by their next keys

I have a doubt... Goku said that Broly could be superior to Beerus... But in that time Beerus has never shown his maximum power to goku, so goku's statement should be wrong because goku doesn't know Beerus's maximum power.

I have a doubt... Goku said that Broly could be superior to Beerus... But in that time Beerus has never shown his maximum power to goku, so goku's statement should be wrong because goku doesn't know Beerus's maximum power.
This has come up alot, jiren was stated to be comparable to a GoD, the halfway point to 2-C, Goku is likely scaling and basing his judgments off of him, therefore he is reliable enough for the ratings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back