• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
All the gods of destruction, goku and the equal or even more powerful than they deserve to get 2C tier. According to goku's suspension against beerus, it creates vibrations until kaioshin realm. Where in danzenshuu it says kaioshin realm and mortal realm of different time continuum, which thats can be 2C tier.
(Sorry bad english, google translate)
1. The realm has to be at least universal in size
2. It has to be proven that they were also affecting the time portion of the universe
So it’s just higher into Universe level I guess?
Anyways, that’s irrelevant

If this were to go through, personally I propose Burning Ultimate Warrior Jiren, Ultra Instinct Son Goku and Super Saiyan Blue Gogeta as a straight up “Low Multiverse level”
Broly as “At least Universe level+, likely Low Multiverse level”

All the gods of destruction, goku and the equal or even more powerful than they deserve to get 2C tier. According to goku's suspension against beerus, it creates vibrations until kaioshin realm. Where in danzenshuu it says kaioshin realm and mortal realm of different time continuum, which thats can be 2C tier.
(Sorry bad english, google translate)
No not this again

Anyways, I think that you (the OP) should preferably create a new CRT, which uses the new points we just discussed. The OP should also say “a continuation of this thread” so that staff can properly evaluate it, without having to read a 4 page long thread with off-topic discussion, and now-irrelevant arguments

If this were to go through, personally I propose Burning Ultimate Warrior Jiren, Ultra Instinct Son Goku and Super Saiyan Blue Gogeta as a straight up “Low Multiverse level”
Broly as “At least Universe level+, likely Low Multiverse level”
If you think broly should get it, then full power jiren and sign 3 goku should definitely also get it since they have better evidence than broly for scaling high above the GoDs like I showed in the original post but it's cool that you agree.
Anyways, I think that you (the OP) should preferably create a new CRT, which uses the new points we just discussed. The OP should also say “a continuation of this thread” so that staff can properly evaluate it, without having to read a 4 page long thread with off-topic discussion, and now-irrelevant arguments
I don't feel that's necessary since I don't think you're allowed multiple CRTs on the same verse, and I think they already should know the gist of this since nothing really new was brought up I just showed a scaling chain and proved stomping requires 2x or more. And also I'm lazy lol.

If you think broly should get it, then full power jiren and sign 3 goku should definitely also get it since they have better evidence than broly for scaling high above the GoDs like I showed in the original post but it's cool that you agree.
So UIO3 Son Goku, Full Power Jiren and FPSSJ Broly should be rated as “At least Universe level+, likely Low Multiverse level”, and UI Son Goku, BUW Jiren and SSJB Gogeta should be rated as “Low Multiverse level”

oh yeah, and change the reasoning on the OP, so that staff doesn’t have to search around to look for it in replies

The scaling chain isn’t the reason why I agree on 2-C. It’s because there’s evidence on a 2x difference in power level being a stomp in the DB verse, and it seems to be fairly consistent

"To cancel out the physical and ki attacks of their opponents, they must emit ki at least twice that of their opponents". This implies that Ki stomps another ki if it's 2x times greater or more just like the DB wiki explains, "In order for someone to be able to take attacks from a foe without taking any damage, they must possess at least twice power as their foe."
This and a blunt

No, never, i said many time, don't use scaling chain like that to get to 2-C, the only one who could have Possibly 2-C is Gogeta
Be a bit more honest in how you word it, it's a scaling chain to get a 2 fold power increase, not traditionally going from low 2-C to 2-C.

Uh, hello. I edited the original post with what we just discussed so check it out and yeah tell me what you think I guess.

To add to the new reasonings in the OP, I think the justifications for the likely and definite low multiverse level ratings should be changed. I would like to propose something for Son Goku UI, Jiren BUW, Gogeta SSJB and Broly FPSSJ

Son Goku (Ultra Instinct): Low Multiverse level (Completely outmatched Full Power Jiren, who was stated to possess abilities greater than the Gods of Destruction)

Jiren (Burning Ultimate Warrior): Low Multiverse level (Fought on par with Ultra Instinct Goku)

Gogeta (Super Saiyan Blue): Universe level+ (Completely outmatched Full Power Super Saiyan Broly), likely Low Multiverse level (Son Goku stated that Full Power Super Saiyan Broly is “probably” stronger than Beerus)

Broly (Full Power Super Saiyan): Universe level+ (Superior to Super Saiyan Gogeta), likely higher (Stated by Son Goku to “probably” be stronger than Beerus)

Tbh I don’t think Broly should get a likely 2-C rating, because he was only said to probably be stronger than Beerus, which doesn’t imply a stomp like the other characters mentioned above. I think for Broly, it should be “Universe level+, likely higher” higher referring to “At least Universe level+”. And since the “probably” was used for an At least Low 2-C for Broly and it wasn’t used correctly, Gogeta would preferably be labeled as “Universe level+, likely Low Multiverse level” Gogeta wouldn’t have the At least before Low 2-C anymore, because his Super Saiyan Blue form doesn’t have any statements we know of regarding its superiority over GoDs like Jiren

Edit: I don’t see why UIO3 Son Goku and Full Power Jiren would be given a likely 2-C, so I didn’t touch on the subject

To add to the new reasonings in the OP, I think the justifications for the likely and definite low multiverse level ratings should be changed. I would like to propose something for Son Goku UI, Jiren BUW, Gogeta SSJB and Broly FPSSJ

Son Goku (Ultra Instinct): Low Multiverse level (Completely outmatched Full Power Jiren, who was stated to possess abilities greater than the Gods of Destruction)

Jiren (Burning Ultimate Warrior): Low Multiverse level (Fought on par with Ultra Instinct Goku)

Gogeta (Super Saiyan Blue): Universe level+ (Completely outmatched Full Power Super Saiyan Broly), likely Low Multiverse level (Son Goku stated that Full Power Super Saiyan Broly is “probably” stronger than Beerus)

Broly (Full Power Super Saiyan): Universe level+ (Superior to Super Saiyan Gogeta), likely higher (Stated by Son Goku to “probably” be stronger than Beerus)

Tbh I don’t think Broly should get a likely 2-C rating, because he was only said to probably be stronger than Beerus, which doesn’t imply a stomp like the other characters mentioned above. I think for Broly, it should be “Universe level+, likely higher” higher referring to “At least Universe level+”. And since the “probably” was used for an At least Low 2-C for Broly and it wasn’t used correctly, Gogeta would preferably be labeled as “Universe level+, likely Low Multiverse level” Gogeta wouldn’t have the At least before Low 2-C anymore, because his Super Saiyan Blue form doesn’t have any statements we know of regarding its superiority over GoDs like Jiren

Edit: I don’t see why UIO3 Son Goku and Full Power Jiren would be given a likely 2-C, so I didn’t touch on the subject
Gogeta still gets 2-C because he stomped a GoD level opponent as the statement still clearly shows that Broly is at least on beerus' level, the wiki scales broly to this at least but I agree that broly should probably not get 2-C since there isn't enough evidence but his tier would stay "At least universe+".
Jiren and sign goku get "likely 2-C" because Jiren is stronger than belmod who's stated stronger than beerus who's already above half low 2-C, it's not a multiplier but a big scaling chain, and the show shows that stronger means that one character can win decisively so it's enough for a likely 2-C. I think this is the best but I won't change OP until you respond.

Gogeta still gets 2-C because he stomped a GoD level opponent as the statement still clearly shows that Broly is at least on beerus' level, the wiki scales broly to this at least but I agree that broly should probably not get 2-C since there isn't enough evidence but his tier would stay "At least universe+".
Jiren and sign goku get "likely 2-C" because Jiren is stronger than belmod who's stated stronger than beerus who's already above half low 2-C, it's not a multiplier but a big scaling chain, and the show shows that stronger means that one character can win decisively so it's enough for a likely 2-C. I think this is the best but I won't change OP until you respond.
Gogeta would preferably be given likely 2-C, since Broly’s “probably stronger than Beerus” statement isn’t a sure one at that, and Broly FPSSJ would be given a likely At least Low 2-C because of said statement
And regarding UIO3 Goku and FP Jiren, because of reasons above, their ratings should preferably be kept the way they are, since being stronger doesn’t imply a stomp, and only Son Goku, Jiren and Gogeta have stomped an At least Low 2-C, and a likely at least Low 2-C respectively

So I think it goes like this

Son Goku Ultra Instinct and Jiren Burning Ultimate Warrior: Low Multiverse level

Gogeta SSJB: Universe level+, likely Low Multiverse level

Son Goku Ultra Instinct Sign 3 and Jiren Full Power: At least Universe level+

Broly FPSSJ: Universe level+

Quick question, is anyone in dbs who is low 2-c only need 2x multiplier to get to 2-c or people that are specifically at the level or stronger than GODS

Goku saying broly might be stronger than beerus isnt a reliable statement considering he hasnt even seen beerus at full power

And beerus>>>belmod btw

I disagree, I actually think Broly's statement is pretty reliable, first off Goku knows how strong Beerus is from fighting jiren who's even stronger, second "probably" means "almost certainly; as far as one knows or can tell" so this means Goku was pretty confident about his claim, Broly scales like jiren but a little lower, so I still think his tier stays the same as "At least low 2-C" and since Jiren scales very similar, I feel a compromise would be giving sign 3 goku, broly and jiren all "At least universe+, possibly low multiverse", possibly because it's only a scaling chain but "stronger" implies that someone can win decisively so there is evidence but it isn't very strong hence "possibly". And thus Gogeta gets 2-C. What you thinks bro/
Quick question, is anyone in dbs who is low 2-c only need 2x multiplier to get to 2-c or people that are specifically at the level or stronger than GODS
Only people at the level of the GoDs, which are literally all the characters being talked about right now excluding the GoDs themselves.

Gokus statement should be reliable because he fought and defeated an opponent who is stronger than beerus

Goku doesnt know full extent of beerus power and has nevee fought him at full strength, his statement wasnt reliable tbh
Ah yes because the statement from someone obviously defeating the person who is stated to be stronger than the gods of destruction, specifically stated to be stronger than the god of destruction who is stronger than beerus isn't reliable at all.

Ah yes because the statement from someone obviously defeating the person who is stated to be stronger than the gods of destruction, specifically stated to be stronger than the god of destruction who is stronger than beerus isn't reliable at all.
Ya, that's the fairly prime argument for goku being reliable, and I for one find it compelling, as dose the wiki apparently considering Broly dose have a low 2-C rating

e
xactly

The ratings actually stay consistent, considering most people in the DB fandom (including me) consider UI Goku and SSJB Gogeta to be almost if not full on equal in power. Gogeta would be 2-C, same as Goku

The ratings actually stay consistent, considering most people in the DB fandom (including me) consider UI Goku and SSJB Gogeta to be almost if not full on equal in power. Gogeta would be 2-C, same as Goku
I consider gogeta stronger for two possible things
If he can use ssbkk20 or ssbe
Or if he can use mui

Okay, so the ratings would be

2-C for UI Goku, BUW Jiren and SSJB Gogeta

At least Low 2-C for UIO3 Goku, FP Jiren and FPSSJ Broly

I’m still a bit iffy on UIO3 Goku and FP Jiren getting likely/possibly 2-C ratings, because they are only stronger than the GoDs, but nothing that says they stomp like the full 2-Cs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back