• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The dragging all worlds one.

Anyway, I think he'd be just Universal.

+ If "he hungers for Earth most of all" why wouldn't he just consume the rest of the universe? What crazy headcanon are we inventing here?; Either "Earth" now means universe or the 3 sanctuaries of the planet now protect the whole universe.

The only headcanon here is what you are making. Universe means universe, it is consistently referred to this by everyone in the MCU, and just draging a planet in doesn't mean planet level. They don't say things like world, realm, etc. Plus, wanting a planet the most doesn't mean he isn't going to take in an entire universe.

Don't "Universe means universe" when the only "universe" mension is that he invades universes, which is super vague.

>just draging a planet in doesn't mean planet level

And where is the indication that he was going to do more than that.. ?

>wanting a planet the most doesn't mean he isn't going to take in an entire universe

And where's the indication that he was going to take in an entire universe... ? Your logic is just insulting.

Also what would be the headcanon you mentioned? It kinda looks like you said that to look cool and sh*t.

Well, he's known to basically control the entire Dark Dimension which is universal in size.

Earth has 2 Infinity Stones on it at the time of Doctor Strange (One is with Strange, other is with Vision). Maybe Dormammu just felt the power but didn't know exactly what it was, so he went for it anyways?

We don't know how much control he had over the Dark Dimension. From what we saw, I have more control over my house yet I'm not house level.

It's not vague, they always use Universe as Universe in the MCU. I even remember them doing so in Doctor Strange.

Where's any indication that he was not? All I'm saying is wanting a planet doesn't make anyone planet level, especially if he's not stated to do anything after. You're the one saying he's going to just get Earth and be done.

>"It's not vague, they always use Universe as Universe in the MCU. I even remember them doing so in Doctor Strange"

Um, are you trying to say that "in a quest to invade every universe" is somehow 3-A?

Also did you just answered my "where is the indication that he was going to do more than that.. ?" with a "Where's any indication that he was not?"? What?

>"You're the one saying he's going to just get Earth and be done."

Because that's literally what it was stated and implicated.

• The world had 3 sanctuaries to protect itself from him
  • He's the "destroyer of worlds"
  • He consumes worlds

No, I'm saying "on a quest to invade every universe and all bring worlds into his dark dimension" is. You just cut the quote in half to skip out on context.

It was more a rhetorical question to show that we don't actually know what's going to truly happen after.

And he's also on a quest to bring in all dimensions. Plus you forgot about these lines "The Cosmic Conqueror" and "The Why of All Existence".

Also, if I remember, Sorcerers were stated to intervene against threats to reality.

>"You just cut the quote in half to skip out on context"

Ironic 'cause you did the same. The quote keeps going with "And he hungers for Earth most of all", so worlds=/=universes, what a twist. I already point out this sh*t.

>"And he's also on a quest to bring in all dimensions"

Evidence?

>"Plus you forgot about these lines "The Cosmic Conqueror" and "The Why of All Existence"."

I don't remember him being called The Why of All Existence but this point is meaningless.

>"Also, if I remember, Sorcerers were stated to intervene against threats to reality"

True. Just like Loki. Clearly he should be 2-C too.

No I did not. That isn't even part of the context, and I already explained it away. "I already point out this sh*t."

In text.

This point isn't meaningless. That's basically like saying the titles you gave before are meaningless.

Loki wasn't even a threat, he said he may be a threat, which makes sense given some of the weapons he's gathered, like some of the Stones. Strange apprehended him easily, and banished him. Also, they don't even see Vibranium Ultron as a threat, what reason would they see him, a far less powerful being, as one? And since when did I say you had to be 2-C to equal a threat to reality? All I said was he's a threat to reality, and what I meant by that was probably more than Planet level.

I'm going to do what I did in the Supergirl thread and give up and unfollow. I'm planning to unfollow all these threads and take a break from the wiki.

>"That isn't even part of the context, and I already explained it away."

Elaborate.

>"In text"

It's not. They never said what you claimed, also nice evidence.

>"That's basically like saying the titles you gave before are meaningless"

False equivalence, "destroyer of worlds" involves him doing that and it's consistent, the titles you gave are as vague as your arguments.

>"Loki wasn't even a threat"

You miss the point. Strange's work of protecting his reality has him dealing with Loki and Thor. He doesn't have to fight Low 2-C beings to protect his reality.

Also, about the "You just cut the quote in half to skip out on context", I didn't. You initially said "they always use Universe as Universe in the MCU. I even remember them doing so in Doctor Strange", then I said "are you trying to say that "in a quest to invade every universe" is somehow 3-A?" as it's one of the 2 times the words "universe" & "Dormammu" are in the same conversation, and then you said that I skip the context by not adding the "and bring all worlds into his dark dimension", which doesn't have the word "Universe (as in Universe)" you initially mentioned.

So you lied.

He's definitely not absorbing time given the interpretation that the movie has on it and his Reaction to it in the Dark Dimension.

Perhaps this can be better clarified within the profile page?

@Matt Yeah ok, I agree now. Granted, the statements of the movie didn't clarified this at all.

Also I like that picture for him more.

Edit:
MCU Dormammu

MCU Dormammu-Guidebook to the marvel cinematic universe

Edit 2:

Okay. Feel free to link to the proof within his profile, and to update his header image.

This is minor but the guidebook also states that Kaecillus' blades are made of fractured spacetime, which is pretty awesome.

Once again, if someone unlocks his profile I will add all the accepted changes.

I was asleep, but will unlock the profile for you. Tell me here when you are done.

I'm editing the profile, I would need the proof that he's made out of the Dark Dimension itself, it wasn't on the guide.

I remember seeing that stated in an interview A LONG time ago. Regardless, his form is made out of the space-time around himself.

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
Infinite MCU multiverse is actually correct, though no one scales yet.
There's no MCU multiverse to my understanding. The MCU is a canon alternate Earth in the greater Marvel Multiverse. Like how Tobey and Garfield Spider-Man are just alternate universe versions of 616 Spidey.

Yeah I know the greater Marvel Multiverse has an infinite number of universes, but the MCU isn't separate. It's like Earth-1999999 or something.

Back