• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

2-B Minecraft Player VS Chara

Assaltwaffle said:
@David
If you don't have time for a CRT someone else can make one for you. That said it won't be representative of what you believe your arguments are.

If you don't wish to make a CRT or something similar, then you will just have to accept the 2-B rating. You can think we're wrong all you want but if you don't care enough to try and change it you are going to have to suck it up and not use that logic in a VS debate. If you try to say a character is less than what we rate them without trying to do revisions you will not be listen to.

If we say a character is 2-B, unless they get changed they are 2-B.
anyway i concede

Assaltwaffle said:
@Noah
Try not to insult or throw shade at the other VS communities. Ik some of the comments are laughable, but we need to be as open as possible.
Can you really call a YouTube comment section a VS community?

@Noah

I mean that is the primary viewbase of the DB community, aside from their Wiki. So kinda? Either way the "Ignorant Statements" thread kinda gets under my skin as is. I don't think we should be insulting people for such statements when we ourselves are not a perfect community.

Assaltwaffle said:
@Noah
I mean that is the primary viewbase of the DB community, aside from their Wiki. So kinda? Either way the "Ignorant Statements" thread kinda gets under my skin as is. I don't think we should be insulting people for such statements when we ourselves are not a perfect community.
Any reason why? Just curious.

As a big DB fan, I agree with Noah about the Youtube comments not being part of the community in general.

What abilities and haxes will not work here?

Assaltwaffle said:
@Noah
Try not to insult or throw shade at the other VS communities. Ik some of the comments are laughable, but we need to be as open as possible.
I did point my oppinion otherwise people would misunderstood my intention (my money to cafe and effort typing here, no care anyway, i have limited time in internet), latter people keep telling for CRT anyway I should step away from those area from now onwards, but whenever I step further my oppinion (from other VS battles pages) denied I dunno where all those beliefs originate Instantly from other point of view my arguments become dead bush.

I don't have intention to insult like I said i pointing my opinion imo I ignoring offensive arguments thrown at me, sigh.

@David

The comment for "try not to insult" was not directed to you.

If you don't want your opinion to be denied you can make a CRT. If you don't want to make a CRT you will just have to hold your peace.

Well I support Minecraft, You can't, some people like me.

It seems my statements look like ignorant but it's very different to my intention.

@Assault imo it's offensive4me also there's my "ignorant" like argument.

anyway I already decide above comment about my intention about CRT (just like i said people keep telling me it's like implied that i don't understand anything).

btw i'm going to download novel htmls to my cell.

imma gonna try to translate:

while you dont, i support minecraft

you might think my statemetn look ignorant but in my opinion they arent

@Assault it is offensive for me

despite you implining i dont know anything, i already told my intentions on making a content revision

1. past-timelines aren't alternate timelines also there's no interruption for ex: Genocide route in the mid-battle there's sudden character from the future to stop the E V I L player, or there's sudden character(s) from alternate timeline(s) there's no indication that... I stop right here arguing further imo only matter in CRT area (but whatever I almost decide to remove my comment above being Invalid here anyway, sigh).

4. not alternate timelines, I understand that but here imo SAVE files are past-timelines and indication of time reversal.

CRT? blah bla anyway since You heard my opinion in Undertale we can't continue

So you're telling me Chara isn't multiversal because nobody from a diferent timeline appears to stop them?

Even trough both Alphys and Sans started there are multiples timelines/universes and in one of them, Alphys favorite anime is real? '-'

Anonimoe7875 said:
So you're telling me Chara isn't multiversal because nobody from a diferent timeline appears to stop them?
Well yeah

Even trough both Alphys and Sans started there are multiples timelines/universes and in one of them, Alphys favorite anime is real? '-'

Where that idea come from?

Wait what? "The true player" hasn't got feats/stats of AP or anything, and won't be able to harm chara. But the player would just resurrect from chara's hits... Inconclusive.

RRTheEndMan said:
Wait what? "The true player" hasn't got feats/stats 'of AP' or anything, and won't be able to harm chara. But the player would just resurrect from chara's hits... Inconclusive.

If he create universes by sleeping, do you think his puch would have normal human attack potency or something like that?

im voting for chara btw

and they could probably convince steve to giveup his soul in exange of power and stomp fighting eternaly (its not like he would lose anything)

CHARA IS JUST A DREAM AND PLAYERS WAKE UP AND CHARA'S REALITY DIED OR TRUE RESET LIKE WHAT HAPPENED TO UNDERTALE PLAYER TAKES REVENGE AGAINST CHARA BY MANIPULATING DATA AND THE PLAYER OF MINECRAFT THE GAME IS JUST A DREAM. AP DON'T MATTER AND IT'S JUST A TIMELINE IF CHARA CAN'T BYPASS THE PLAYERS RESURRECTION AND THE PLAYER REPEATEDLY CREATE THE MULTIDIMENSIONAL WORLD OF MINECRAFT. THIS BATTLE IS TECHNICALLY ENDLESS BUT WHAT IS THE END OF INFINITE TIMELINES AND CREATING/DRESTROYING IMMEASURABLE WORLDS WOULD BE EVENTUALLY THE PLAYER WOULD DELETE CHARA WITHOUT LOOP HOLE. AP =/= DURABILITY. DURABILITY =/= IMMORTALITY.

Davidgumazon said:
CHARA IS JUST A DREAM AND PLAYERS WAKE UP AND CHARA'S REALITY DIED OR TRUE RESET LIKE WHAT HAPPENED TO UNDERTALE PLAYER TAKES REVENGE AGAINST CHARA BY MANIPULATING DATA AND THE PLAYER OF MINECRAFT THE GAME IS JUST A GAME. AP DON'T MATTER AND IT'S JUST A TIMELINE IF CHARA CAN'T BYPASS THE PLAYERS RESURRECTION AND THE PLAYER REPEATEDLY CREATE THE MULTIDIMENSIONAL WORLD OF MINECRAFT.
caps...

Back