• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Diinou HotHead said:
The Mooncell core, which BB fused, was stated as a Universe of Record though.
I rate neither higher than cosmic level. Though, I'm curious where do you guys rate Golden Face? Tamamo with 9 tails made the Moon Cell reset with one kick.

Best to leave it for now since Golden Face's feats are not too much to be made as a profile. I will just scale her to Beasts which is about 5-B at least to upmost 2-A most extremely if scaled to Kama and BB (Just saying in my opinion that she should be comparable if not superior to Kama with Tiamat only a piece of her powers).

Makkurona said:
Best to leave it for now since Golden Face's feats are not too much to be made as a profile. I will just scale her to Beasts which is about 5-B at least to upmost 2-A most extremely if scaled to Kama and BB (Just saying in my opinion that she should be comparable if not superior to Kama with Tiamat only a piece of her powers).
The beasts and the rest of the top tiers were already low 2-C before 2-A idk where you are getting 5-B from

I'm saying that BB's frame, or simply the physical body which we interact and fight with becomes the interface or easier term an avatar or something like that.

Oh, then yeah, I agree. I don't think we should scale her Cyberframe or Avatar to the 2-A processing stuff of the moon cell. Meaning 2-A hax, not 2-A AP

I mean if you think BB is 2A because of the Moon Cell then it doesn't make sense for them to be around the same league. I rate her above both Kiara and Kama as a complete Beast. She is Kiara's patron goddess and has been syncretized with Dainichi Nyorai, the YHWH/TOAA figure of the version of Buddhism Nasu is going with. She's higher than Shakyamuni Buddha.

@Paul

5-B is just the LEAST would be at the lowest level if we are going by the planetary shizzus. But putting that aside normally, i would rate to at least 3-A to 2-A via comparisons to other Beasts.

We don't scale the deities to the irl religion, they are only scaled to their own feats btw

Ah shit, here i am speaking without getting what i want to actually say again. BB's physical body which we usually see in CCC may look normally like 3D. But because of Self Modification, she went to a gigastructure of datas that able to go toe to toe against the Moon Cell itself. In Lip's interlude, BB FGO explained that actually BB was a mess of cancers of datas with a gigastructue. Hope i conveyed what i mean.

Pretty sure making the Moon Cell submit with one kick is a good feat seeing how high you rate that thing. Then there's Kiara talking about reaching the seat of god that Golden Face apparently already reached, and we know that from Aoko to be the Root.

Well she is made out to be the biggest thing from every info we get on her, but I wouldn't say she's the YHWH of the Nasuverse yet. For the version of Buddhism used though? Yeah.

Ah shit, going to say this before i forget about it again since i'm a forgetful person. Size Manipulation should be in one of BB's powers, as originally, in the CCC NP animation, BB should have become a giant there then she oofs the enemy by closing her hands. Here[[1]]for more infos. It was cancelled in the original game due to budget reason and then reused in Summer as its original concept realized. Hope it also may helps about BB's physical body, dimensions, or related

TheUpgradeManHaHaxD said:
I am going to give this 2 final comments. I swear if people ignore the context. I am telling you (to everyone that is not invested in the nausverse most particualarly the mooncell) No one will understand this. The only way any staff member will understand anything of the Mooncell is if they invest the time to go through it. Monarch proposed BB upgrades before, and partook in past nasuverse threads, also thinks of himself being fairly knowledgable.
Anyways, Regarding these layers.

The layers aren't something 1,000 legues below the ground. It isn't that simple. You know what else is below your very feet in the nasuverse? Separated by a thin layer? AVALON IS!

You know what dimension avalon exist in right? Its a 6th dimensional zone.

• "It is a Noble Phantasm at the level of magic, that completely shuts out all physical interference, transliners from parallel worlds, and communication from other dimensions (up to the sixth).
    If Saber secludes herself with this, none will be able to reach her." [1]
Here is also what doesn't make sense about these layers as well.

• "The Hippogriff that Astolfo rides is a "Phantasmal Beast" in the true sense, since its very existence is uncertain. As a result, when it is released as a Noble Phantasm, the Hippogriff can jump over to a different dimension, though only for an instant.
    That dimension is the home of the Phantasmal Species, where only beings that are purely non-physical souls can go to. It is the Reverse Side of the World
    ." [2]
You know what else is a non-physical soul in the Nasuverse? The spirit world. Which is incredibly complex.

• "Imagination Realization. As the name suggests, it is the ability to manifest anything you can imagine.
    It is the ability possessed by elementals, which are the sense of touch of the natural world. By connecting their will directly to the world, they are able to transfigure the world into whatever environment they imagine. Of course, the level of manifestation varies depending on the scale of the elemental, and it goes without saying that only nature can be transfigured—things that exist independently of nature are immune.
    In Tsukihime, Arcueid eliminated Roa by using marble phantasm to turn the layers of the atmosphere in the hallway into a vacuum, like a carving knife slicing up a daikon radish. Though she could not affect Roa himself, it was impossible for him to avoid the finely sliced atmosphere, and he was reduced to nothing but ankles. (The gap above the floor was the result of a deficiency in Arcueid's imagination.)
    Also, in the world of Tsukihime spiritual realms are not alternate dimensions, but rather exist within the world itself. Things like legendary lands and countries of eternal spring are the products of the imagination of whatever elemental rules over them. Consequently, it is possible for humans to wander into them by accident.
    The castle in the mountains that Arcueid calls home is actually a product of her marble phantasm
    ." [3]
Does this mean we have a 6th Dimensional Earth? It shouldn't because it makes no sense at all. These layers are contradictory.

• Avalon is a Texture/Layer, and is 6th dimensional
  • Hippogriff jumped the Border from the reverse side to Astolfo
  • Some How they aren't separated at all, but are spiritual realms that exist within the world itelse
Also, people are using that Camelot arc, but they missed something the "Laws of physics" this is a direct reference to the transisitons of the Age of Gods into the Age of Man. The Age of Magic turns into the Age of Science due to the decline of mystery, mana, and magic because ya know our boi Romani earsed himself.

Edit: Im tired and going to bed soon. So, my last final comment of a wall of text that is important information before i unfollow this thread, i will wait to do

Heres more Avalon stuff

"Its name was Avalon ― and it was the sea at the heart of the planet, the seat for the soul of the celestial being called Earth.

"No… that is not the most correct expression to describe such a thing. For this realm is after all set upon both a higher and a lower plane of our world. I would say that it exists in the exact same point and location but off-set by several phases." [[[4]]]

The "Laws of Phyics" Mentioned in Camelot Arc act 14/Chapter 14 is a direct refernece to the Age of Man/Age of Science. No one will understand that unless they really know the nasuverse. This again proves my point that you have to be extremely careful evaluating nasuverse because Terminology like this makes a big difference.
Ssoooo when are we getting those Low 1-C servants because of these layers?

Makkurona said:
Ah shit, here i am speaking without getting what i want to actually say again. BB's physical body which we usually see in CCC may look normally like 3D. But because of Self Modification, she went to a gigastructure of datas that able to go toe to toe against the Moon Cell itself. In Lip's interlude, BB FGO explained that actually BB was a mess of cancers of datas with a gigastructue. Hope i conveyed what i mean.
So her humanoid form is confirmed to be an avatar then? Or is it just a reconstructed mass of cancers?

Lenus010 said:
I reading this thread and am in shook that someone actually claimed Kiara was superior to BB, crazy.
You haven't read Kiara's profile before it was edited, haven't you kek

Iapitus The Impaler said:
Makkurona said:
So her humanoid form is confirmed to be an avatar then? Or is it just a reconstructed mass of cancers?
Eh, it's kinda both. On the outside look, it's a humanoid form. But in the inside (structure) it's a mass of cancer of datas. Kinda hard to explain, sorry. But then again, there are people like Kiara that can show her size to be normal, when she can be much bigger.

The Prince of Counters said:
Low 1-C Servants is a quality meme lmao.
Hence my point, of we accept the layers for a reason to downgrade. Then it will become a reason to upgrade 5 minutes later. Because of evidence supporting it's higher Dimensional 6-D. The layers are a focal point for those trying to downgrade.

TheUpgradeManHaHaxD said:
The Prince of Counters said:
Low 1-C Servants is a quality meme lmao.
Hence my point, of we accept the layers for a reason to downgrade. Then it will become a reason to upgrade 5 minutes later. Because of evidence supporting it's higher Dimensional 6-D. The layers are a focal point for those trying to downgrade
Most people here would be more content to just stay at 2-A. Better be that way or more problems in the future

Then they need to drop their point of using the layers, but if they did that... 90% of their counter argument falls apart...

As I have shown the layers are higher Dimensional. I have a lot more supporting evidence of that too.

Also, Avalon is considered Low 1-C for a couple characters on this site. So, yes, Avalon is considered 6th-dimemsional here.

I used these scans before. But!!!

Alternate Future/If-future/Variant Future/ Future = Parrallel World . Reading that scan makes that balantly obvious, and then we have this. The Mooncell contains "If-futures." If all the scans i posted aren't proof enough of the Mooncell having timelines within itself. Then idk what will convince people. It seems pretty balant to me.

Also, the Mooncell is 14,000+ years old. The setting for Extella, and CCC is around 2020 ~ 2040. The Mooncell witnessed the White Titan 14,000+ years ago, and fought Velbar then. So, it shouldn't be just recording the "LOL Human Layer." It was around during the Age of Gods. It witnessed its decline, and the changes of the world.

Avalon is not 6D and i've already stated why in that other thread.

It is not a 6D realm. It is a place which shuts down physical interference including communication from the sixth dimension

It shuts down interference by transporting you into the garden of Avalon meaning that the actual place is 6d since the only thing the np does is put you in Avalon

The mooncell is around 100 million years older than the earth and 4.6 billion years older than the age of man

Well we started out arguing over 2-A then someone brought up the Da Vinci statement, then someone brought up layers and it managed to lead to a bunch of arguments that had nothing to do with the op

Diinou HotHead said:
Where the heck are we at now?
What topics we currently have, and how many are resolved again?
@Paul Frank The focal point of a downgrade is that the Mooncell can only recreat the human layer isn't it (Which i shown to be false)? Or am i misunderstanding something?

It's now that the mooncell uses layers(despite that not making sense and being contradicted) and that the multiple worlds and timelines don't prove it's a multiverse from what I've gathered

Saver was going to use the operation of parallel worlds to end all possibilities and alternate realities. Either the moon cell is capable of ending a multiverse that is outside the moon cell, or it is capable of ending the multiverse inside the moon cell.

Back