• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do you automatically assume I’m coping, I am a fan of this franchise.
Even fans can cope. I'm proof of it. I've been coping over Ubi games going down the ******* for 4 years now.
Ah... pass some of that cope to me as well with Square Enix "definitely not" slowly pulling a Konami these couple of years with NFTs.

But yeah no need for jumping here, I think JJ gets the message now.

Marvel and DC sure do have a lot of 2-A characters, might make an Odin matchup 👀

So once 2-A is slapped onto Sonic how long do y'all think it'll take for someone to do a vs thread with Wally West

Marvel and DC sure do have a lot of 2-A characters, might make an Odin matchup 👀

So once 2-A is slapped onto Sonic how long do y'all think it'll take for someone to do a vs thread with Wally West
Depends on whether the DC Upgrades thread that Ant plans to make staff only goes through nicely or not.

Depends on whether the DC Upgrades thread that Ant plans to make staff only goes through nicely or not.
Eh, it seems like a good chunk of them are accepted.

But still no Kirby vs The End, or better yet either Fecto Forgo or Void Termina vs The End

• See "Its that easy" on the title
  • Think "Oh let me look at this!"
  • Sees 4 pages
Have you seen the thread to get Kirby to possibly be Low 1-C?

Thing's been going for 1.5 years now.

And there's a gazillion other major CRT's that are like 8-20 pages since they're either verse-wide, controversial, or both.

Have you seen the thread to get Kirby to possibly be Low 1-C?

Thing's been going for 1.5 years now.

And there's a gazillion other major CRT's that are like 8-20 pages since they're either verse-wide, controversial, or both.
Yeah I realized that kirby one is insane like the OP did nothing but work on that, he spend 2 years there lol

1200px-Real_Madrid_CF.svg.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back