• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
what would you think if they made archie sonic cannon in the newly said multiverse? as in, everything in archie sonic
then Ken pender will loom over it in a corner. Plus it likely wont as the super genesis wave literally both rewrote and delete varies shit of archie, including the fact that charmy was a prince since old lore said.

never forget
IMG_8622.png

If you were to go back in time & tell me that a Kid Cudi tune is lightyears ahead of something Ohtani contributed to in the context of Sonic,I'd say you were smoking crack.

Granted,I'd still rank Nakamura,Buxer,Drossin,Kumetani,Senoue,Kobayashi,
Naganuma,Lopes,etc. above Ohtani. Sea Bottom Segue
is legendary though.

Last edited:
Also, if I may ask, how would this amp work? Would it be his speed always jumping up by 1,000,000,000 times, when/while he Spindashes? Since he still controls where he goes, and such, would this amped movement speed be his natural reaction speed, as well?

I suppose this makes the Super Peel-Out more impressive, too, since I think that's intended to be faster than the Spindash's max.

Also, if I may ask, how would this amp work? Would it be his speed always jumping up by 1,000,000,000 times, when/while he Spindashes? Since he still controls where he goes, and such, would this amped movement speed be his natural reaction speed, as well?
Were assuming the amp affects his reactions/combat speed. Thus why he can react and even views enemies in slow mo when doing it. It's not his natural speed, outer wise the Eggforcers that forced him to use Spin Dash wouldn't have been deemed "too fast".

As for Super Peel Out, it's been interpreted as more of an acceleration technique. Not a speed amp. I dunno if there's even any instances of him blitzing someone with it, though I could be wrong (CD manual describes it in a fashion that seems to make it seem like an acceleration technique). Boost definitely scales off of it tho.

That's understandable. Thank you for the response.
I don't really agree with Spindash increasing his reaction speed, but you definitely have a point that, if his reaction speed did naturally scale, then the robots' would as well, thus creating an issue. So, I feel it makes sense that it's a full amp, so to speak, because of that.

Last edited:
btw i did some quick maths with the google calculator and well..................

base sonic would go to 671.388.910.000.000.000.000.000.000c

and super sonic, if we already make him faster than the above value since he would logically naturraly be faster than anything base sonic can do would be 734.588.800.000.000.000.000.000.000.000.000.000c, yeah i think that this is the 3rd or the 4rd fastest finite value of speed on the wiki lol

edit: i forgot a zero lol

Last edited:
If I may ask, are your calculations being done by taking whatever speed VS Battles buys for base and multiplying by 1billion?

base sonic would go to 671.388.910.000.000.000.000.000.000c

and super sonic, if we already make him faster than the above value since he would logically naturraly be faster than anything base sonic can do would be 73.458.880.000.000.000.000.000.000.000.000.000c,
That's 671 Septillion for Base and 73 Decillion for Super, for my numerically challenged people out there...

I appreciate it. Thank you. If that's the correct method for using this multiplyer, so to speak, then

i mean sorry I guess to sonic vs debates. Amy Sonic Hedgehog blitzes you by rolling now personally I'd just dodge or smth

Back