• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Soupywolf5

They/Them
The stupid forum move hakai'd the last one of these I did. Also if anyone notes any abilities that aren't on the profiles or this CRT than feel free to point them out, and I'll add them here

Zero-Dimensionality for Black Hole: So, in BFB 1, Black Hole mentions that as a singularity, he is infinitely small, and thus, cannot be crushed. You could try to say that Four "crushing" Black Hole later would disprove this, however he only seemingly crushes BH's event horizon, which is completely separate from the actual matter in a black hole, his word should also be reliable, seeing as he's not one to lie or brag and I'm pretty sure assuming he knows about how his own body shouldn't be too big of an assumption to make. His first key's large size should also be noted to only be for his event horizon

Non-Physical Interaction for Firey: Can interact with Nonexisty, who's, well, nonexistent (Obviously only type 1), and while this isn't any particular ability, him increasing the temperature of the Sun by 800 degrees by being submerged in it for like, 3 seconds should also be added to his profile just to make it clear that he's far hotter than normal fire (Also if someone familiar with calcing thermodynamics could find out how hot Firey would need to be to do this, that would be great, I've tried, but I am extremely unfamiliar with this entire field, though I'm positive that Firey would need to be way hotter than just ~15,000,800 degrees Celsius to heat up the Sun that much that fast)

MFTL+ speed upgrade: The contestants can outrun Four, who Psycho calc'd here at ~168 C, and they can pilot their spaceships and avoid projectiles while doing so (Which means their Reaction speed would scale to the ship's speed), which I calc'd at 4.26 Billion C. The contestants can also physically keep up with each other and overcome each other's reactions, so this would also scale to combat speed, they can also keep up with Puffball, who could match Spongey's private jet in speed, though as Psycho pointed out, the latter could potentially be a jumpcut instead of a simple shift in perspective. Which is why I'd propose that their speed be as follows: "Massively FTL+ (At least 23,668,225.83642181009 C, possibly 4.26 Billion C)," using the 30 minute low-end proposed by Psycho as the lower end of their speed

Small Building level Dura for Bubble's body, Tier 7/4 dura for her limbs, & a potential Yoyle Metal Key: Bubble's dura currently has a "Varies" tier, since she's sometimes shown to be able to tank things, I've calc'd both of her dura feats and got 9-A results. And I believe that her durability section should also note that her limbs have have dura equal to her AP, since they're consistently shown to be able to withstand far more actual pressure than her body, and should realistically scale to the rest of the contetants (Since the contestant's limbs have been treated as the exact same as each other) So her dura would now be "Varies from Below Average Human level usually, to Small Building level at her peak for her body, Varies from Large Town level+ to Large Star level for her limbs". She could also potentially get a key for her yoyle metal form, since unlike most other characters, her's would have a notable change from her base key, being that she is no longer a glass cannon and her dura scales to her AP like normal

Four Intelligence & Max Size/AP Upgrade, & Adding Text Manipulation, Natural Weaponry, Darkness Manipulation, Fire Manipulation, Vibration Manipulation, Fusionism, limited Plant Manipulation & Death Manipulation, and additional scans for Shapeshifting: Four is shown to be capable of fully understanding Insulăvoric, the language Dora speaks, which is noted by the BFDI Character Guide to be one of the hardest languages to learn (Audibly, it just sounds like the same phrase repeated over and over again), he can also understand Roboty's morse code, so I believe Four's intelligence could potentially be upgraded to Gifted (Or if not, these should at least be noted in his intelligence section)

In terms of ability additions: He's also shown to be able to make text appear to represent votes, explain challenges, or just whatever he feels like, which not only are able to be seen changing how you'd expect based on where you view it from, but characters have actually interacted with/reacted to it, so we know that he's actually making text appear and it's not just a representation for the viewers. He can make the area around himself darker like Evil Leafy, shake a room seemingly just by getting angry, create fire behind himself as well as light himself on fire, and fuse with a desert, causing numerous cactuses **** you, this is gramatically correct to grow that kill on contact, a train, the BRB, and later even the Sun

I've also compiled a bunch of scans for his shapeshifting: Four can turn his eyes into mouths, extend his fingers into claws (Which should give him natural weaponry), make his teeth razor sharp, squish himself down into this thing (And then immediately turn back to normal), & black out his eyes as well as make black rings in them (Also whatever the heck he does with his mouth when he says.... the team made up of the contestant's names)

Finally, Four fusing with the sun, based on his previous showings of fusing, his Size Manipulation should scale to this, giving him Type 6 Large Size at his largest, and upgrading his Large Form's AP to ~33 KiloFoe

Power Nullification & Weather Manipulation for FoF Donut & Four: Donut with Four's powers could make the twinkle of contagion unable to spread until he said go, noting that possessng Four's powers was what was responsible for this ability, Four and FoF Donut can alter the shape of and create clouds

Text Manipulation for X, FoF Donut & Announcer: X, the Announcer, and Donut with the Factor of Four can also make text appear to represent votes and challenges

Telepathy for X: Could see into Four's mind and project his thoughts onto the ground

Evil Leafy Ability Change: Evil Leafy's Spatial Manipulation should be changed to Darkness Manipulation, since all she's doing is making the area around her darker, not actually altering space in any way. She should also get Size Manipulation, since consuming Team Freesmart made them small enough to walk up her body

Acrobatics and limited Supernatural (Bad) Luck for Leafy: As noted by the BFDI Character guide, Leafy has "years of training", which has been said to make her extremely agile, with one of the things she's noted to be trained in being "Spit-ball-avoidance", she's also noted to always lose the 73rd game of tic-tac-toe she plays (Which, obiously wouldn't be combat-applicable)

Elemental Intangibility for Firey, Firey Jr., Lightning, Teardrop & Cloudy: Since Firey and Firey Jr’s bodies are completely made of fire, Lightning’s body is made of, well, Lightning, Teardrop’s body is made of water, and Cloudy’s body is made of water vapor, this would also give NPI to all of the contestants who can interact with these character’s bodies, which would be: Leafy, Coiny, Flower, Snowball, Blocky, Bubble, Pencil, Donut, Puffball, Lollipop, and probably others that I don’t remember right now

Weather Manipulation for Announcer: Made it stop raining

Last edited:
I agree with this. Also, something you forgot to mention is that Firey should get Intangibility because he is literal fire, and since contestants have been consistently shown to interact with him (especially since Coiny regularly trades blows with him), they should get Non-Physical Interaction as well.

I agree with this. Also, something you forgot to mention is that Firey should get Intangibility because he is literal fire, and since contestants have been consistently shown to interact with him (especially since Coiny regularly trades blows with him), they should get Non-Physical Interaction as well.
I even put that in the last CRT I made…

Sounds good

Though quick question, shouldn’t Firey Jr., Lightning & Teardrop also get Elemental Intangibility via being made of things like plasma and water?

I agree with a lot of this, but I need to note some things and elaborate on ideas.

I think Nonexisty has type 2 nonexistence. He's treated as if he's not even a character. While Two may of been generous and gave him a value as high as zero, Cary describes Nonexisty's existence as very ambiguous.

A lot of the time, when text is displayed while a character is talking, it's just because of the way the show likes to display things. However, Four has evidence of this being an ability. X also has this ability.

Characters properly saying G̸̫̈́͛A̷̟̳̗̓̈͋B̶̜̝͊̚0̶̠͐͠͝P̵̡̫̍̂̇ counts as toon force, since it's treated as perfectly normal.

Donut making the Twinkle of Contagion not spread until he said go for the challenge to start is part of Four's reality warping. Stapy questioned why Donut's words became so powerful all of a sudden, and Donut responded with it being because of the factor of Four. The phrasing "words become so powerful" is important, because it is not signifying an ability, it is signifying that Donut's say make him able to control the nature of things. Also, turning the clouds into a timer is a mixture between smoke manipulation and reality warping. Smoke manipulation for transforming the clouds, and reality warping for making it a functional timer. Just read that part on my BFDI Explanations blog post. Now that I mention it, your content revision thread has a lot of useful information I could add to it.

Leafy always losing the seventy-third round of Tic-Tac-Toe she plays is supernatural (bad) luck, not probability manipulation.

Non-Physical Interaction for Firey: Can interact with Nonexisty, who's, well, nonexistent (Obviously only type 1), and while this isn't any particular ability, him increasing the temperature of the Sun by 800 degrees by being submerged in it for like, 3 seconds should also be added to his profile just to make it clear that he's far hotter than normal fire (Also if someone familiar with calcing thermodynamics could find out how hot Firey would need to be to do this, that would be great, I've tried, but I am extremely unfamiliar with this entire field, though I'm positive that Firey would need to be way hotter than just ~15,000,800 degrees Celsius to heat up the Sun that much that fast)
I’m not part of this conversation, but I need to ask. How is the provided link proving Firey interacting with Nonexisty? All I can see is him saying ‘Hm, do I taste peanut butter?’ after Announcer reveals everyone’s placements before subtracting their elimination votes.

I’m not part of this conversation, but I need to ask. How is the provided link proving Firey interacting with Nonexisty? All I can see is him saying ‘Hm, do I taste peanut butter?’ after Announcer reveals everyone’s placements before subtracting their elimination votes.
YouTube annotations that no longer exist supposedly said that Firey tasted Nonexisty. (I did not get to see it for myself.)

I agree with a lot of this, but I need to note some things and elaborate on ideas.

I think Nonexisty has type 2 nonexistence. He's treated as if he's not even a character. While Two may of been generous and gave him a value as high as zero, Cary describes Nonexisty's existence as very ambiguous.

A lot of the time, when text is displayed while a character is talking, it's just because of the way the show likes to display things. However, Four has evidence of this being an ability. X also has this ability.

Characters properly saying G̸̫̈́͛A̷̟̳̗̓̈͋B̶̜̝͊̚0̶̠͐͠͝P̵̡̫̍̂̇ counts as toon force, since it's treated as perfectly normal.

Donut making the Twinkle of Contagion not spread until he said go for the challenge to start is part of Four's reality warping. Stapy questioned why Donut's words became so powerful all of a sudden, and Donut responded with it being because of the factor of Four. The phrasing "words become so powerful" is important, because it is not signifying an ability, it is signifying that Donut's say make him able to control the nature of things. Also, turning the clouds into a timer is a mixture between smoke manipulation and reality warping. Smoke manipulation for transforming the clouds, and reality warping for making it a functional timer. Just read that part on my BFDI Explanations blog post. Now that I mention it, your content revision thread has a lot of useful information I could add to it.

Leafy always losing the seventy-third round of Tic-Tac-Toe she plays is supernatural (bad) luck, not probability manipulation.
Well, I suppose I could see an argument for type 2, although Nonexisty doesn’t have a profile, and the type wouldn’t affect Firey’s profile outside of Versus threads unless we’re planning on listing Nonexisty’s type of NEP on there

As I’ve said in the OP, Four’s text has evidence of being physically present, and X, Announcer and FoF Donut all being hosts makes it likely that their text would be physically present too (Though I could definitely dismiss Leafy’s)

It being treated as normal in the verse doesn’t stop it from qualifying as shapeshifting/Body Control (I’m not sure which exactly it would be, but I don’t think it would just be Toon Force)

Smoke is very different from clouds, and the Weather Manipulation page notes that it includes manipulating clouds (And again, while the ability itself could potentially stem from RW, that doesn’t change the fact that it’s still its own ability)

While it could stem from Reality Warping, the ability Donut displayed still fits under Power Nullification

Fair enough on the last one though

Well, I suppose I could see an argument for type 2, although Nonexisty doesn’t have a profile, and the type wouldn’t affect Firey’s profile outside of Versus threads unless we’re planning on listing Nonexisty’s type of NEP on there

As I’ve said in the OP, Four’s text has evidence of being physically present, and X, Announcer and FoF Donut all being hosts makes it likely that their text would be physically present too (Though I could definitely dismiss Leafy’s)

It being treated as normal in the verse doesn’t stop it from qualifying as shapeshifting/Body Control (I’m not sure which exactly it would be, but I don’t think it would just be Toon Force)

Smoke is very different from clouds, and the Weather Manipulation page notes that it includes manipulating clouds (And again, while the ability itself could potentially stem from RW, that doesn’t change the fact that it’s still its own ability)

While it could stem from Reality Warping, the ability Donut displayed still fits under Power Nullification

Fair enough on the last one though
I know, I just didn't waste this opportunity to discuss Nonexisty. 😎

I'll settle for that, since the text manipulation argument is good enough to be useable if you compare other hosts to Four.

I supposed I could give more details. Whatever effect happens with the mouths of the contestants when saying that team's name only happens when saying that team's name. The effect isn't even consistent, it's just a weird looking effect as a result of the character saying multiple names at the same time. The characters being capable of properly saying multiple names at the same time is the toon force part, and a result of that toon force is that there is a weird effect with their mouths that sometimes would only be regarded as an interesting way to animate the occurrence rather than actual body control. It's not like Four, where he is portrayed as having the supernatural ability to change his appearance, or the reoccurring elasticity of Leafy and Flower.

It seems I was wrong about smoke manipulation.

I guess it is worth adding weather manipulation and power nullification since reality warping alone wouldn't convey that. I would try to get my BFDI Explanations blog post verified, but I still want to add to it.

If this doesn’t exist, we can no longer verify the truth of this or not.
Doesn’t that mean we cannot give this ability?
The fans of this series have accepted the fact that Nonexisty tastes like peanut butter, and the fact is still kept on the Battle for Dream Island Wiki, so we might as well consider it verified. I'm indifferent about it, so I don't care if Firey gets non-physical interaction or not.

Another missing ability: Announcer should get Shape-shifting as he was able to twist his body around to form the word "FINAL" and the number 2.

Also, the MFTL+ speed should really just scale to their movement speed overall since Puffball could keep up with Spongy's private jet which was the same brand as the spaceships from the first season, and everybody else has consistently kept up with her throughout the series.
Remember when the cast was only Superhuman in speed and 9-B?

Now we’ve got High 4-C and MFTL+

Why can’t II get these kinds of upgrades?

The fans of this series have accepted the fact that Nonexisty tastes like peanut butter, and the fact is still kept on the Battle for Dream Island Wiki, so we might as well consider it verified. I'm indifferent about it, so I don't care if Firey gets non-physical interaction or not.
My problem is, what if in the future, someone asks for some verification?
Our only verification would be another wiki… which would have no verification, as it doesn’t exist.
In fact, if we don't have verification, people who go to his wiki page would probably ask why he has NPI, blah blah blah…

See what I’m trying to say?
If there’s no verification, we can’t even prove it ever happened, leaving it to further question in the future.

It’s also very messy and would technically be unprovable
Perhaps something like Wayback Machine could access an old Youtube with the correct Annotation?

My problem is, what if in the future, someone asks for some verification?
Our only verification would be another wiki… which would have no verification, as it doesn’t exist.
In fact, if we don't have verification, people who go to his wiki page would probably ask why he has NPI, blah blah blah…

See what I’m trying to say?
If there’s no verification, we can’t even prove it ever happened, leaving it to further question in the future.

It’s also very messy and would technically be unprovable
Perhaps something like Wayback Machine could access an old Youtube with the correct Annotation?
I too prefer to actually use good evidence, and have an actual solution to the issue, but I currently don't have a solution.

I tried using Wayback Machine to solve the issue of Nonexisty not having evidence of tasting like peanut butter. The earliest savings of BFDI 12 didn't have the option to change settings. The newest savings made an error happen, and I couldn't even watch the episode. I couldn't solve the issue.

Remember when the cast was only Superhuman in speed and 9-B?

Now we’ve got High 4-C and MFTL+

Why can’t II get these kinds of upgrades?
Yes, and its sad the previous user who made this never came to acknowledge to a point of even disabling their account.

And if you do make a thread of that, go ahead, but lets just say they most likely won't be keeping their 8-C rating.

If this doesn’t exist, we can no longer verify the truth of this or not.
Doesn’t that mean we cannot give this ability?
Actually, by going to the Hadzy website and inputting BFDI 12 to see its comments, when you type in “Nonexisty”, you should be able to find a comment dating from July 31, 2012 (4.5 years before YouTube annotations were taken down) which mentions Nonexisty being there if you turn on annotations, thus confirming Nonexisty’s appearence.

Actually, by going to the Hadzy website and inputting BFDI 12 to see its comments, when you type in “Nonexisty”, you should be able to find a comment dating from July 31, 2012 (4.5 years before YouTube annotations were taken down) which mentions Nonexisty being there if you turn on annotations, thus confirming Nonexisty’s appearence.

Well, I’m not Staff, so I have no clue if that’s enough or not.
But hey, it’s better than nothing, lol

It at least backs up the BFDI wiki’s claim of Nonexisty’s BFDI 12 appearance, and that was only one of the comments. There are a few more comments predating 2017 which talk about Nonexisty’s appearence so I’d say thats enough.

Other than how characters saying G̸̫̈́͛A̷̟̳̗̓̈͋B̶̜̝͊̚0̶̠͐͠͝P̵̡̫̍̂̇ counts as toon force, you (Soupywolf5) now have this thread's approval from the two most knowledgeable BFDI supporters (Psychomaster35 and me). Should the revision be done now or should we wait for the user @I'm_Blue_daba_dee_daba_die to post here? That debater has been engaged with BFDI debate for a while too.

Other than how characters saying G̸̫̈́͛A̷̟̳̗̓̈͋B̶̜̝͊̚0̶̠͐͠͝P̵̡̫̍̂̇ counts as toon force, you (Soupywolf5) now have this thread's approval from the two most knowledgeable BFDI supporters (Psychomaster35 and me). Should the revision be done now or should we wait for the user @I'm_Blue_daba_dee_daba_die to post here? That debater has been engaged with BFDI debate for a while too.
Blue left the wiki since July.

Also, you do realize you need other Staff approval before applying.

The stupid forum move hakai'd the last one of these I did. Also if anyone notes any abilities that aren't on the profiles or this CRT than feel free to point them out, and I'll add them here

Zero-Dimensionality for Black Hole: So, in BFB 1, Black Hole mentions that as a singularity, he is infinitely small, and thus, cannot be crushed. You could try to say that Four "crushing" Black Hole later would disprove this, however he only seemingly crushes BH's event horizon, which is completely separate from the actual matter in a black hole, his word should also be reliable, seeing as he's not one to lie or brag and I'm pretty sure assuming he knows about how his own body shouldn't be too big of an assumption to make. His first key's large size should also be noted to only be for his event horizon

MFTL+ speed upgrade: The contestants can outrun Four, who Psycho calc'd here at ~195 C, and they can pilot their spaceships and avoid projectiles while doing so (Which means their Reaction speed would scale to the ship's speed), which I calc'd at ~7.41 Billion C. The contestants can also physically keep up with each other and overcome each other's reactions, so this would also scale to combat speed, they can also keep up with Puffball, who could match Spongey's private jet in speed, though as Psycho pointed out, the latter could potentially be a jumpcut instead of a simple shift in perspective. Which is why I'd propose that their speed be as follows: "Massively FTL with Massively FTL+ Reaction/Combat Speed (At least 26,417.9978654 C, possibly 7.4091756 Billion C)"

Small Building level Dura for Bubble's body, Tier 7/4 dura for her limbs, & a potential Yoyle Metal Key: Bubble's dura currently has a "Varies" tier, since she's sometimes shown to be able to tank things, I've calc'd both of her dura feats and got 9-A results. And I believe that her durability section should also note that her limbs have have dura equal to her AP, since they're consistently shown to be able to withstand far more actual pressure than her body, and should realistically scale to the rest of the contetants (Since the contestant's limbs have been treated as the exact same as each other) So her dura would now be "Varies from Below Average Human level usually, to Small Building level at her peak for her body, Varies from Large Town level+ to Large Star level for her limbs". She could also potentially get a key for her yoyle metal form, since unlike most other characters, her's would have a notable change from her base key, being that she is no longer a glass cannon and her dura scales to her AP like normal

Four Intelligence Upgrade, & Adding Text Manipulation, Natural Weaponry, Darkness Manipulation, Fire Manipulation, Vibration Manipulation, Fusionism, and additional scans for Shapeshifting: Four is shown to be capable of fully understanding Insulăvoric, the language Dora speaks, which is noted by the BFDI Character Guide to be one of the hardest languages to learn (Audibly, it just sounds like the same phrase repeated over and over again), he can also understand Roboty's morse code, so I believe Four's intelligence could potentially be upgraded to Gifted (Or if not, these should at least be noted in his intelligence section),

In terms of ability additions: He's also shown to be able to make text appear to represent votes, explain challenges, or just whatever he feels like, which not only are able to be seen changing how you'd expect based on where you view it from, but characters have actually interacted with/reacted to it, so we know that he's actually making text appear and it's not just a representation for the viewers. He can make the area around himself darker like Evil Leafy, shake a room seemingly just by getting angry, create fire behind himself as well as light himself on fire, and fuse with the Earth and later even the Sun

I've also compiled a bunch of scans for his shapeshifting: Four can turn his eyes into mouths, extend his fingers into claws (Which should give him natural weaponry), make his teeth razor sharp, squish himself down into this thing (And then immediately turn back to normal), & black out his eyes as well as make black rings in them (Also whatever the heck he does with his mouth when he says.... the team made up of the contestant's names)

Power Nullification & Weather Manipulation for FoF Donut & Four: Donut with Four's powers could make the twinkle of contagion unable to spread until he said go, noting that possessng Four's powers was what was responsible for this ability, Four and FoF Donut can alter the shape of and create clouds

Text Manipulation for X, FoF Donut, Leafy & Announcer: X, the Announcer, and Donut with the Factor of Four can also make text appear to represent votes and challenges (And Leafy did this)

Telepathy for X: Could see into Four's mind and project his thoughts onto the ground

Evil Leafy Ability Change: Evil Leafy's Spatial Manipulation should be changed to Darkness Manipulation, since all she's doing is making the area around her darker, not actually altering space in any way. She should also get Size Manipulation, since consuming Team Freesmart made them small enough to walk up her body

Acrobatics and limited Probability Manipulation for Leafy: As noted by the BFDI Character guide, Leafy has "years of training", which has been said to make her extremely agile, with one of the things she's noted to be trained in being "Spit-ball-avoidance", she's also noted to always lose the 73rd game of tic-tac-toe she plays (Which, obiously wouldn't be combat-applicable)

Elemental Intangibility for Firey, Firey Jr., Lightning, Teardrop & Cloudy: Since Firey and Firey Jr’s bodies are completely made of fire, Lightning’s body is made of, well, Lightning, Teardrop’s body is made of water, and Cloudy’s body is made of water vapor, this would also give NPI to all of the contestants who can interact with these character’s bodies, which would be: Leafy, Coiny, Flower, Snowball, Blocky, Bubble, Pencil, Donut, Puffball, and probably others that I don’t remember right now

Weather Manipulation for Announcer: Made it stop raining
After spending all my time here working on a massive verse wide revision, coming back around to BFDI is a joy. I agree with the changes.

Some additional things for Four:

Possession (Throughout the entirety of BFB 30, he possessed multiple objects such as a tree, a train, a courthouse, the Big Rotating Building, and even the sun)

Limited Plant Manipulation (While possessing the Desert, he could grow cactuses from the ground) and Death Manipulation (Touching said cactuses would cause the person who touched them to die within seconds) (Only happens when possessing a Desert)

Potential Size Manipulation+AP upgrade (When he possessed the sun, he liquified and extended his entire body throughout the sun to the point his face was on it, where his eyeballs were moving as he possessed it which generated 33 kiloFOE. While you might think this is just exclusive to his possession, do note that when he possessed the tree, the courthouse, and the BRB, his head was placed on top of it, so given him stretching his body long enough to cover the sun, his Size Manipulation should get upgraded to Type 6)

Last edited:
@Psychomaster35
You didn't respond last time, so I must mention again that you count as a staff member since you are part of the Calculation Group. If this thread needs approval from a staff member, then you're the best one to give it approval since you're also a knowledgeable member with this series.

@Psychomaster35
You didn't respond last time, so I must mention again that you count as a staff member since you are part of the Calculation Group. If this thread needs approval from a staff member, then you're the best one to give it approval since you're also a knowledgeable member with this series.
Sorry about that. You need permission from a Thread/Admin in order to apply this. I’ll go do it later.

Bump
Some additional things for Four:

Possession (Throughout the entirety of BFB 30, he possessed multiple objects such as a tree, a train,

Limited Plant Manipulation (While possessing the Desert, he could grow cactuses from the ground) and Death Manipulation (Touching said cactuses would cause the person who touched them to die within seconds) (Only happens when possessing a Desert)

Potential Size Manipulation+AP upgrade (When he possessed the sun, he liquified and extended his entire body throughout the sun to the point his face was on it, where his eyeballs were moving as he possessed it which generated 33 kiloFOE. While you might think this is just exclusive to his possession, do note that when he possessed the tree, the courthouse, and the BRB, his head was placed on top of it, so given him stretching his body long enough to cover the sun, his Size Manipulation should get upgraded to Type 6)
Our possession page specifies that it's only for possessing people, not objects, so I'm pretty sure what Four's doing would only be fusionism

Bump

Our possession page specifies that it's only for possessing people, not objects, so I'm pretty sure what Four's doing would only be fusionism
I don't see it specified there, and possession of objects does exist in fiction, but I also think what Four did is better to be considered fusionism since he is only seen wrapping objects as a fluid instead of going inside them to control them.

What are the conclusions here so far?
Most of the original post is agreed by everyone, but there were a few changes. We changed our mind about text manipulation for Leafy and the probability manipulation mentioned actually counts as supernatural (bad) luck. A message posted also brought other ideas that were agreed with, but the possession actually counted as fusionism.
I still have an argument against characters properly saying G̸̫̈́͛A̷̟̳̗̓̈͋B̶̜̝͊̚0̶̠͐͠͝P̵̡̫̍̂̇ counting as body control instead of toon force. Otherwise, the knowledgeable members of this series approve of the revision so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back