• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
  • Modern Neo Metal Sonic vs Evil Computer Supreme
  • Speed Equalized
  • SBA otherwise
Evil Robot: 0
Evil Computer: 0
Incon: 7 (Psychomaster35, omegabronic, LeoEpicGamer8910, Mariogoods, Artorimachi_Meteoraft, TheMassivlyUnkn0wn, GlaceonGamez471)

Last edited:
This match is pretty thematic lol, 2 robotic clones of the protagonist who they seek to surpass, and even after their initial defeat, they would eventually come back better than ever.

So obviously Metal one-shots here since he scales above 2 zettaFOE while Evil Computer is only 2 one shot values above 84.4 exaFOE. However, should Metal kill Evil Computer, Evil Computer's spirit will be passively sent to the Astral Plane which is another plane of existence, and from there, he can simply rangespam from there.

The only issue is Metal being able to copy Computer II's abilities, but once Evil Computer is sent to the Astral Plane as a spirit, all the copying becomes meaningless since Metal wouldn't know where Evil Computer is.

Wow. Now that you mention it, it IS pretty thematic lol!

From Psycho's analysis (which I trust because I know nothing of Evil Computer aside from my reading of the profile), is there anything preventing this from ending up as a screeching halt to the climb inconclusive? It seems like if Evil Computer ends up in the Astral Plane, he's essentially untouchable while on the flipside I don't think he can meaningfully and permanently incap Neo Metal and his forces.

Wouldn't Metal copy his abilities with a single hit? Neo Metal is also known for allowing the opponents to attack them so he'd get their data should he wish to do it

Wouldn't Metal copy his abilities with a single hit? Neo Metal is also known for allowing the opponents to attack them so he'd get their data should he wish to do it
I mean, even if he did copy all of Evil Computer's abilities, would he be prone to immediately use them? And would they be able to replicate the interdimensional range Evil Computer has?

Furthermore, Evil Computer could potentially win through Cobalt Fumes (Activated with a thought) to corrupt Metal into his slave (Yes it's been shown to work on robots), and while Metal might resist it scaling from Sonic, the resistance is only limited.

Anyways, I won't be able to respond in the next few hours due to something important I need to do, so see ya then.

At this point, since Metal is a smurf, this match only turned into one for fun.

I’m going to vote inconclusive since Metal wouldn’t know where Evil Computer‘s spirit is after killing him, and even if he does manage to somehow copy his Extrasensory Perception, it’s not clear if he would immediately go for it or not do it at all.

Back