• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
  • 4-C versions used (Buster Machine Form Nono vs Modern Neo Metal Sonic)
  • Speed is equalized
  • SBA otherwise
Nono: 0
Metal Sonic: 7 (ShakeResounding, omegabronic, LeoEpicGamer8910, Dragonite007, jojo123, Psychomaster35, Epiccheev)
Incon: 0

Last edited:
I heard Nono tends to lead with danmaku (though her Standard Tactics vary). And considering Neo Metal has a fleet of his own that he has with him stationed with Badniks, I'd assume it's safe to say she'd try to use Danmaku to thin some numbers. Though at that rate, Neo Metal gets whammed with some attacks and then does a Copy GG.

Does Nono have any particular answer to a Supergenius with her abilities (+ knowledge on how to use them) on top of his own, a resistance to black holes, a few 54x speed amps that can easily negate distance in close quarters and allow for a blitz, and teleportation through Chaos Control that would make any attempted star system destruction ineffective?

Because if not, I think I'm gonna vote for Neo Metal.

Last edited:
Wouldn't Neo have "danmaku" himself? He's got like thousands if not millions of cannons attached to egg fleets plus Egg Pawns with guns. All of them shooting would certainly replicate the effects of Danmaku.

Btw, what do both scale to. I know I'm a Sonic fan, but I don't remember the exact value.

The joules numerated in a weird way. 1.6447077*10e42

If you use the "e" scientific notation, you're not supposed to do the multiply by 10 part. That's only for ^.

Assuming they actually meant 1.6447077e+43 Joules it'd be 939.518 Quettatons. If this is what they meant, they should prolly fix the scientific notation in the blog. If they meant the former, they should also fix it, but it also wouldn't be Star level.

Hmm, the only way I get a value in Star level is replacing the e with ^. Perhaps a typing error on the calculator's part? I'd contact verse supporters, but I have a class coming up soon

Does Nono have any particular answer to a Supergenius with her abilities (+ knowledge on how to use them) on top of his own, a resistance to black holes, a few 54x speed amps that can easily negate distance in close quarters and allow for a blitz, and teleportation through Chaos Control that would make any attempted star system destruction ineffective?
After looking through her profile again, I'm going to assume the answer is no.

Voting Neo Metal for my reasons above.

Back