• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

[14th Round of 7-C Bracket] - Enel vs Raia

Sheet

Raia cannot harm Enel at all without releasing all of his Mana, creating a huge blast which would/could one shot Enel but could also result in a self destruction.

Raia can also become intangible and invisible but since they won't be able to hurt each other, that will only lead to inconclusive.

Battle starts

Raia uses a spell, it phases through Enel

He launches others spells, same thing is happening

Enel gets bored and attacks, Raia gets hit but heals himself

Enel proceeds to use several attacks, Raia decides to become intangible.

Enel can no longer see or hit Raia but Raia can't hurt him either

Raia has one of the highest stamina in Black Clover due to being an elf. Elves have far more mana than royals who themselves have far more mana than nobles who are far above commoners and pebbles.

Okay, but that tells me little since I haven't read BC and I'm not aware of their stamina levels.

Won't this be Inconclusive since both opponents can outright not take damage from the other.

Enel has some advantage in that despite his opponent being invisible, he has Mantra so he could sense Raia and predict his attacks but still can't hit the mage due to Intangiblity.

Though I have to ask, can Raia keep up his Intangibilty/Invisibility thing and use other different types of magic at the same time since it is noted that he is limited in how many different types of magic that he can use at one time. What is that limit.

KobsterHope07 said:
Won't this be Inconclusive since both opponents can outright not take damage from the other.

Enel has some advantage in that despite his opponent being invisible, he has Mantra so he could sense Raia and predict his attacks but still can't hit the mage due to Intangiblity.

Though I have to ask, can Raia keep up his Intangibilty/Invisibility thing and use other different types of magic at the same time since it is noted that he is limited in how many different types of magic that he can use at one time. What is that limit.
He can only use one at a time, though even if he could use several, it's not like it will hit Enel due to Intangibility and Precog. However he just needs to think to become intangible again

Well, that gives Enel a window of opportunity, and I think the mage will drain his pool of magic before.

Heck, Enel can even sleep and remain intangible. I think he outlasts quite easily.

The thing is when Raia knows when he's about to lose, he decides to release all of his mana in a last blast which Enel won't survive if he gets hit. Though, that will kill raia too

And he will only explode if Enel comes close and lands an hit, like a landmine

Enel can attack while being intangible, tho.

He'd also need to completely destroy him, and if he's in Logia form, that's electrons.

Good thing that Enel has Precog and Intang to deal with that or can simply zip away from the range of the explosion. He has options.

Yes, his body becomes lightning. It doesn't have any blind spot or anything like that.

Now that Godzilla got upgraded I think Enel might stomp the tournament if Luffy loses against Sayaka

Epsilon R said:
And he will only explode if Enel comes close and lands an hit, like a landmine
Enel is the type of guy to snipe from a distance, delivering his heavenly judgement with El Thor. He rarely engaged in close combat, only doing so if he have to (i.e Luffy). And with his Precog, Enel won't approach if opponent plan to do a self-destruction act (not like it would do anything) and could easily sit back and snipe.

So overall, Enel should take this

So raia can't hit at all. Sheet, that's the end of this tournament for him I guess.

Not to mention Luck will have big troubles with Luffy

well if enel is made of lightning wouldnt he be effected by other lightning? if so raia could just use lightning magic. if not mabye gel or water magic? or perhaps spatial magic? earth magic?

Epsilon R said:
He is resistant to electricity, besides never copied a lightning mage
its on his profile. but what about the others i mentioned? what about permeation magic?

its on his profile. but what about the others i mentioned? what about permeation magic?

Permeation magic is Intangibility. We talked about it earlier and that won't help either

Back