• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
so thanos has everything except reality or he has everything he had before getting the reality stone in infinity war (power and space)

so what can sans do against thanos because he definitely can't use his telekinesis against him

Thanos blatantly resists Sans' telekinesis and gravity manipulation because he has Class T LS while Sans only has Class 25 LS with those abilities. Thanos also has immense stamina, will and skill as he was able to fight against Iron Man, Cap, and Thor simultaneously.

The best thing Sans has going for him is his obvious soul attacks. While my Undertale knowledge is quite rusty, I do recall reading in past threads that soul attacks in Undertale aren't instant one-shots

Thanos blatantly resists Sans' telekinesis and gravity manipulation because he has Class T LS while Sans only has Class 25 LS with those abilities. Thanos also has immense stamina, will and skill as he was able to fight against Iron Man, Cap, and Thor simultaneously.

The best thing Sans has going for him is his obvious soul attacks. While my Undertale knowledge is quite rusty, I do recall reading in past threads that soul attacks in Undertale aren't instant one-shots
when does Hand-to-hand combat skill come into relevancy against someone who fights with danmaku?

Sans can easily teleport him into attacks, something Thanos has never dealt with before.

Correct me if I'm wrong but aren't the soul attacks weaker against people with really strong wills/souls? If so then Thanos can afford to take a few of these attacks.

Correct me if I'm wrong but aren't the soul attacks weaker against people with really strong wills/souls? If so then Thanos can afford to take a few of these attacks.
Where did that come from? yeah no that's completely wrong. sans' soul attacks will hurt just as hard regardless how much of a strong will thanos has.

Back