• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BoBoiBoy has prior knowledge and a week of prep.

Speed unequalized.

Battle takes place on the moon.

Both combatants are 13 kilometers away.

Post Original Series BoBoiBoy is used.

Last edited:
So I assume BoBoi's wincon is via Ochobot portal-ing Reinhard to get him the frick away from him via leaving Rein in a planet that is lightyears away or smth?

Yes, but BoBoiBoy is also FTL.
Wait wasnt his fastest move with boboiboy where he turned into light which means he ie as fast as speed of light in the best case scenario?

Edit: just checked and its true wtf. Anyways what are both of their win cons

Last edited:
Just checked and its true wtf. Anyways what are both of their win cons
I might need you to deduce Reinhard's wincon.

BoBoiBoy's wincon us either to blast him far into deep space leaving him drifting off in incapacitation or BoBoiBoy uses unconventional BFR by blowing Reinhard into a teleportal.

BoBoiBoy could just repulse the blast, he repulsed matter altering bullet with his wind element before so why not?
Its more like an AoE nuke and i doubt boboiboy could deflect that.

Btw i think Reinhard is faster than Boboiboy becuz Reid cut 9 light speed jiwalds casually and base reinhard could high diff Reid so he must be atleast as fast as him which is a greater feat than simply dodging a SoL attack.

Its more like an AoE nuke and i doubt boboiboy could deflect that.

Btw i think Reinhard is faster than Boboiboy becuz Reid cut 9 light speed jiwalds casually and base reinhard could high diff Reid so he must be atleast as fast as him which is a greater feat than simply dodging a SoL attack.
yeah but the projectiles boboiboy deflected are aoe matter hax concentrated into danmaku. besides that someone tried bruteforcing through his barriers once and it didn't work. at all.

meh, that's just an assumption without being calced, all we know it may be just be less than 2 times sol at best.

yeah but the projectiles boboiboy deflected are aoe matter hax concentrated into danmaku. besides that someone tried bruteforcing through his barriers once and it didn't work. at all.

meh, that's just an assumption without being calced, all we know it may be just be less than 2 times sol at best.
Reinhards hax isn't concentrated so it WILL be a nuke. How can you bypass the barrier and how is it put up btw

My point is that Reinhard is faster than Boboiboy so i doubt boboiboy could actually BFR him that easily. Also spacial cut would still work against boboiboy right

Just came back from boboiboys profile... He does not have matter manip resistance. so as it hasnt been added yet Reinhard one shots Boi with matter hax and faster speed

Reinhards hax isn't concentrated so it WILL be a nuke. How can you bypass the barrier and how is it put up btw

My point is that Reinhard is faster than Boboiboy so i doubt boboiboy could actually BFR him that easily. Also spacial cut would still work against boboiboy right
Give me a moment.

I mean, he has to dodge an attack to become faster, because BoBoiBoy upscales quite a lot above the calc with fusions.

Just came back from boboiboys profile... He does not have matter manip resistance. so as it hasnt been added yet Reinhard one shots Boi with matter hax and faster speed
He doesn't resist matter manipulation, he just reflects attacks imbued with that property which doesn't equate to resistances.

Anyways, here is ejojo using matter hax that turned lightning swords into metal and restored the atmosphere back to normal.

and here is boboiboy being capable of reflecting matter hax danmaku without any problems.

Anyways, here is ejojo using matter hax that turned lightning swords into metal and restored the atmosphere back to normal.

and here is boboiboy being capable of reflecting matter hax danmaku without any problems.

the one reinhard use is a aoe nuke,not a projectiles bruh

So elaborate why attacks concentrated in a small volume Is weaker than attacks spread over an area?
Boboiboys attack seems like a short term reflection whereas i could definitely see Reinhards lasting longer but even aside from that Reinhard could just use spacial cut to insta kill boboiboy

Boboiboys attack seems like a short term reflection whereas i could definitely see Reinhards lasting longer but even aside from that Reinhard could just use spacial cut to insta kill boboiboy
BoBoiBoy has prior knowledge and would dodge that with speed amped intangibility.

Cutting through space doesn't seem to affect photons. Photons can only be interacted with electrons instead.

Cutting through space doesn't seem to affect photons. Photons can only be interacted with electrons instead.
Pretty sure they also act as particles so you could use waves from an attack to affect the photons which would mean spacial cut in theory should work and boboiboy wont be able to keep up with initiative and projectile dp as both make sure that his attacks hit

Pretty sure they also act as particles so you could use waves from an attack to affect the photons which would mean spacial cut in theory should work and boboiboy wont be able to keep up with initiative and projectile dp as both make sure that his attacks hit
Just what's the width of spatial cut? Because if it's just as wide as a sword's tip it won't do anything beyond being a minor bump.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back