• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
But in any case. Has Reinhard sliced an elementary parties in half before?
He is resistant to almost everything in his verse and dodges the shit that can cut him automatically, so most of the time he doesñt even cut. But i am in the prcoess of rereading the LNs and arc 5 has Reinhard fighting so if i see anything i will tell you about it. Also Reid cut the heated light ray with a chopstick so its definitely not just dispersing the beam

He is resistant to almost everything in his verse and dodges the shit that can cut him automatically, so most of the time he doesñt even cut. But i am in the prcoess of rereading the LNs and arc 5 has Reinhard fighting so if i see anything i will tell you about it. Also Reid cut the heated light ray with a chopstick so its definitely not just dispersing the beam
A light ray is composed of more than 1 photon. I meant like splitting a literal particle of light in half.

A light ray is composed of more than 1 photon. I meant like splitting a literal particle of light in half.
Reid can cut literal concepts like Subarus Cor Leonis or Regulus time so its unlikely that he could not cut photons. And i do remember him saying he could cut anything with anything

Reid can cut literal concepts like Subarus Cor Leonis or Regulus time so its unlikely that he could not cut photons. And i do remember him saying he could cut anything with anything
That's Reid's ability not Reinhard's tho. Reinhard doesn't even have concept hax listed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back